• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally Good Tickles

FootWhisperer

BC4247DA-2A43-4176-B0A6-D88822D3E5BB.jpeg 7F0C619A-0270-4F5E-9899-474A6219FE22.jpeg

In 22 years of marriage my wife has rarely let me play with her feet, indulge my foot/tickling fetish. Doesn’t understand it but this morning after she took a shower I found her laying face down on the bed, slippers on and telling me to have fun. So I did. I tickled her with a fine comb which she did giggle but it was that damn brush and grooming glove that did her in, plus the lotion I applied. Attached are two sets of photos, one before - one after. I know it’s a short and mild story.

Fine story and wonderful sole shots to go with it! :feets:
Thanks for sharing your experience and the photos with us. :D

That's crazy. I don't think I could ever marry a woman that wasn't willing to allow me to act out my fetish. We only live once. Why settle for someone that won't experiment sexually with you? Luckily I found an extremely ticklish girl who let's me tickle her whenever I ask and loves to tickle back.

Anyway I am happy you finally got to act on your fetish after 22 years

Congratulations! It's important that your partner at least be accepting of who you are and your likes. I've been fortunate in that regard for sure. Hopefully there's more tickling to come for you!!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back