• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally got a quick foot tickle of a friend

robmic

Verified
I have a friend whos dad lived in the same apartment house I do until he passed a while back. All of us that live here are friends with each other and she was here for a while before he passed and we all got pretty close. After he passed, she stayed here going through his stuff and getting it out of his apartment and into the garage. The other neighbors and myself had a three day yard sale and everyone put stuff in it including her. Saturday she had to work, but Sunday she was here all day and today she was here from around noon until dusk.
One time in the past I had mentioned something about tickling and she admitted that her feet were super ticklish. She said when she was a kid, her brothers ganged up on her and tickled the crap out of her. She said it was terrible. I kept that info in the back of my mind and this weekend both days she was in sandals and flip flops both days. Well, as we were starting to pick up stuff someone found a small back scratcher. So I joked around to her that I could use that on her foot. We laughed and let it go. But after we were done and just sitting around and relaxing, I moved to the chair next to her and challenged her with the back scratcher. I told her to put her leg on mine and see if she could take it for 15 seconds. Surprisingly she did! She had removed her flip flop so I took the back scratcher and started running it all over her foot. She was giggling and trying to hold still but wasn't having much luck! She finally pulled her foot away before the 15 seconds were up, but then put it back. So then I put my hand on her ankle and held it down and told her since she didn't last the 15 seconds I was going to do this and started scribbling my fingers all over her sole! She started laughing and trying to pull her foot away but I held it for a little longer before stopping. She didn't get mad and we laughed about it afterwards.
What I wouldn't give to be able to get her tied to my bed and have my way with her! Too bad she's living with a guy, or it could possibly happen...

Good for you sir. Foot tickles rock. Any details\description of her feet you can offer?

Am I the only person on this site who thinks it's creepy to indulge your fetish with unsuspecting people who don't realize that tickling her, while she may see it as nothing, gives you a hardon/you'll probably spend weeks afterwards jacking off to the thought of it?

What is wrong with this site? Have some common sense. You utilized your trust with your 'friend' and the general common idea that tickling is harmless in order to nonconsensually do something to her that turns you on immensely. Hope you're proud of yourself there buddy.

And screw the rest of you for encouraging this behavior.

robmic, you're a f*king pervert.

OMFG!!! Are you serious? You must be one of these weirdos that has to pay to tickle someone because you have no idea how to have fun with someone. I never would've tried that if I weren't friends with her or if I got any kind of negative vibe from her. She had no problem with it and it was all in fun for both of us. You're the weirdo here bub! :rolleyes: :facepalm:

Last edited:
Two people having fun together?
I can't see anything weird about that...

Literally nothing on OP's post poses nonconsent.

At least in my social circles, you don't announce your fetishes upon the beginning of every social interaction to ensure that everyone's cards are on the table. You're assuming she didn't know he was turned on by it. Women have a keen sense of when men are turned on by them, and she totally might have known/sensed he was into her feet, and was turned on right back, or at least liked the physical attention/contact. Bottom line: It was two consenting adults (and she need not read his thoughts to provide consent), and don't make assumptions about what people know/think.

Last edited:
Do not take that comment to heart bob.
Look at this person's profile. It tells you nothing. Which tells you everything.

I want to genuinely thank everyone that came to my defense on this. It's nice to know who has your back! That person obviously lacks social skills and has not had much experience with tickling people. I've been tickling since I was around 5 years old and learned a lot in all those years. When you're a kid, most all tickling experiences are non-consensual. It's known as "playing". Back then, you didn't ask someone if you could tackle them and wrestle them. You just did it! Same thing with tickling. As you get older, you take things more carefully. I didn't just grab her foot and start tickling it. I asked her if she was up for a challenge. 15 seconds with the back scratcher on her foot. She agreed and even took off her flip flop and put her foot up on my knee. I set the timer on my phone and went to work. She pulled her foot away after around 10 seconds, but then put it right back! That's when I jokingly said "well, since you didn't last the full 15 seconds, I get to do this". That's when I started scribbling my fingers all over her foot while holding it down on my knee. That only lasted a few seconds, but when I stopped we both laughed about it. She was totally cool with the episode.
After a while I confided with her that when my second wife and I were dating, we had already been having sex and one time when she came over for that, we were sitting on my couch before going to the bedroom. As we started off to there, I asked her if she had ever been tied up. She said no. So, I asked her if she wanted to try it. She said ok. So I tied her to my bed and proceeded to tickle the hell out of her. When we were don I untied her and we had sex. You know what she asked the very next time she came over? "Do you want to tie me up again?"
This gal I had tickled the other day said that my wife must've liked it, to which I responded "or she liked what came after!" This gal from the other day got a big smile on her face!
Nothing perverted there!

Am I the only person on this site who thinks it's creepy to indulge your fetish with unsuspecting people who don't realize that tickling her, while she may see it as nothing, gives you a hardon/you'll probably spend weeks afterwards jacking off to the thought of it?

and coming running back here to "tell the tale" to the rest of us so that we can all have a good wank over it, too, no less.

Nah, you're not the only one. I've just learned that it's as productive as trying to bail out the Pacific ocean with a bucket to bring it up here.

and coming running back here to "tell the tale" to the rest of us so that we can all have a good wank over it, too, no less.

Nah, you're not the only one. I've just learned that it's as productive as trying to bail out the Pacific ocean with a bucket to bring it up here.

Wait, so RobMic doing what he did with a consenting adult is creepy, but you complimenting women on their sandals or pedicures to “ move things along” is not? Hypocrite much?? GTFOH

OMFG!!! Are you serious? You must be one of these weirdos that has to pay to tickle someone because you have no idea how to have fun with someone. I never would've tried that if I weren't friends with her or if I got any kind of negative vibe from her. She had no problem with it and it was all in fun for both of us. You're the weirdo her bub! :rolleyes: :facepalm:

You did absolutely nothing wrong; the circumstance couldn't have been more consenual if you'd had a signed agreement. I guess some people are completely unfamiliar with normal social interactions.

Wait, so RobMic doing what he did with a consenting adult is creepy, but you complimenting women on their sandals or pedicures to “ move things along” is not? Hypocrite much?? GTFOH

If you can't tell the difference between expressing interest in somebody that you hope to have a more intimate relationship with and cooking up a zany scheme about a "tickle contest" to feed your fetish and then running back here to post a "field report", I can't be assed to explain it to you.

For the record, though, I think the dude I was quoting went a tad overboard and was far more judgemental about it than I'd have been. Bravo for getting pissed off enough to dig through my post history for ammunition, though. You da real MVP..

If you can't tell the difference between expressing interest in somebody that you hope to have a more intimate relationship with and cooking up a zany scheme about a "tickle contest" to feed your fetish and then running back here to post a "field report", I can't be assed to explain it to you.
For the record, though, I think the dude I was quoting went a tad overboard and was far more judgemental about it than I'd have been. Bravo for getting pissed off enough to dig through my post history for ammunition, though. You da real MVP..

So, you're gonna pretend complimenting a woman on her footware/pedicure isn't a way of weeding out people who might not be receptive to a foot fetish, under the guise of an "innocent compliment"?
Let's not be disingenuous, here. We all have our own methodology.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back