• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally Happened with my Girlfriend F/M

spicybomb

I’ve been going out with my girlfriend for about a year and a half. She’s a small girl: about 5’3, around 110 lbs, latina, b-cub boobs, and an ass about three times bigger than what would be proportional to her body. I’m about 5’10 and muscular but a little bit overweight.

We’ve always been a very physical couple, constantly touching and kissing and grabbing each other, regardless of where we were or time of day. And she’s a little bit dirty when it comes to the bedroom – she likes getting spanked, having her hair pulled, and being tied up during sex. But I was always too afraid to tell her about my tickling fetish, despite the fact that I trusted her and that she had pretty much already figured it out (I think she was tipped off by the fact that I was always trying to tickle her…)

Since we were always so touchy-feely, she would often grab or stroke me in a way that would make me giggle. She clearly thought it was cute that I was ticklish, and sometimes tickled me intentionally. But it always seemed to be in a playful rather than a sexual manner, so I never pressed the issue.

Well, I recently just came out and told her how much tickling turns me on, and to my surprise she told me that tickling was a major turn on for her too! It turned out perfectly, because I’m more of a lee and she talked about how much she would love to tie me up and tickle me senseless. Ever since then she has been tickling me quite often (even though she can never pin me down), doing her best to find all of my worst spots and discovering that light tickles drive me absolutely insane. And yesterday she decided she wanted to tie me up and just tickle the hell out of me (we had tied up each other, but never with very much tickling. We normally just had sex).

She got me into the tightest, most helpless spread-eagle I have ever been in. Completely naked and face down on the bed, I was utterly stretched out and couldn’t move my ankles or wrists an inch. She flashed me an evil grin and said “This is going to be fun”, and I knew I was in deep trouble and completely at her mercy.

She began by kneeling over my back and placed her hands on the inner side of my forearms. She slowly and ever-so-lightly spider-tickled her way down my arms, causing me to giggle and shake. I was doing my best to keep my composure, and even as she reached my armpits and began to lightly tickle them with her little nails, I managed to buck and wiggle around a lot and held my laughter in.

The game had begun. While she liked seeing me struggle from her tickling, she clearly wanted me to finally break and start laughing my lungs out. And I knew that once that happened, I was dead meat. She continued the light tickles over my neck and my upper back, taking me to the edge many times but never getting more than a loud giggle (though I jerked and bucked like mad).

She continued exploring, and eventually reached the small of my back. She moved her hands out towards my sides (but still on my back) and tickled lightly and quickly.

The dam broke.

I shrieked and began laughing hysterically, much to her delight. Knowing that she had hit paydirt, she gave me quick and light tickles all over my sides, the small of my back/my tailbone (the worst!), my butt, and this one little spot right below my balls that drove me crazy. She teased me, saying “Does this tickle? I can’t tell, I guess I have to tickle it more,” and “Are you ticklish here? What about here?” as she switched from spot to spot. All I could muster was “No, no, no, no!” until she would begin somewhere new and I would erupt in laughter and struggle desperately against my bonds.

She tickled my legs and feet a little bit, but was clearly more interested with those other spots and returned to them promptly. She would start midway down my back and slowly and lightly rake her nails down to my thighs, trying to find where my worst spots were so she could concentrate her efforts there. She found that light spider-tickling over my butt would send me into hysterics, and any little scratch or rake of her nail(s) over the small of my back/tailbone area would make me hit the ceiling. I guess as a way to reward her for her efforts, she decided that these two areas needed a 15 minute tickling session. As she began tickling, she giggled in that mischievous way that lers do and said “You know, I could do this to you all day.”

By the end, she had me an absolute blubbering mess. She would tickle my butt and say “Wow, this must tickle bad,” then move to my back/tailbone and say “Oh wait, this must tickle so bad!” When I started to beg, she would tickle me faster and say “What was that? I can’t understand you, you’re laughing too much,” as I tried to plea with her. With me exhausted, she would place one finger right above my butt and scratch lightly, saying “It’s just one finger. Why are you laughing so much? Come on, you can’t take just one finger?” And eventually, tired of my bucking around, she said “I didn’t want to have to do this”, sat down tightly on my thighs, rendering my bottom half completely immobile. With me (finally) pinned down and unable to buck or thrash to escape her tickling, she was ruthless and tickled me mercilessly until the 15 minutes were up.

I told her I was going to get her back good, which didn’t sit well with her. Before untying me, she continued the one-fingered tickle torture until I pinkie-promised that I would not tie her up or tickle her for the rest of the day. Having done my best to survive those 15 minutes, I was thrashing and dying of laughter as she tickled me longer than what I had prepared for. She just sat there nonchalantly with her one finger, driving me insane while she said “You can make this stop whenever you want to. But until you promise, you’re going to stay like this and I’m going to tickle you for hours.” Eventually I gave in, whereupon she gave me a massage, untied me, and kissed me. I remember her saying “Didn’t think a little girl could get you that bad, did you?” before we drifted off to sleep.

She was right. I didn’t think this tiny girl could reduce me to THAT helpless of a state. But I guess she’s just a natural.

Trust me on this . . . this girl is a keeper. Don't let her get away.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back