• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally I tickled Ellens soles...

fettik2

TMF Regular
... and it's about time I share this little story with you guys!

I know Ellen for about 10 years now, as she became the new girlfriend of a friend of mine. She's blonde, attractive and has a severe look, the businesswoman type.
The very first time I met her was in summer and, she wearing sandals, I was immediately intrigued by her PERFECT feet. During the past years I tickled her ribs 2 or 3 times, friendly and briefly. Her reactions were not always what I hoped for, she didn't seem all that ticklish. But in the first place, I wanted to get my hands on those gorgeous feet of her, and off course tickle them.

And then...

Last year, we were at a music festival with a group of friends. That weekend it was extremely hot and we were at the camping.We were sitting under a party tent, drinking and having fun with our music on, a lovely day. Ellen was chatting with my girlfriend, both laying in the gras next to the tent. I decided to join them. I noticed Ellen was wearing flip-flops and as I found a little twig next to me in the grass I thought this could lead to an excellent tickling-opportunity. I took the twig and I gently stroke the side of her right feet.
"Can you handle that?", I smiled.
"Oh, yeah she replied, that's nothing"
"Aha, but then can you handle this??", I asked and this time I used my fingers and I tickled the sides of her feet.
She shrieked and her shoe fell of. "No no no no!", she laughed, "not that"! Now I tickled the sole of her feet and when she pulled it back, I immediately changed for het left foot and started tickling that one.
It was fun, she was laughing like crazy, my girlfriend had fun watching it, and me, my god I was in heaven :cool2:
"Normally I'm not that ticklish", Ellen said afterwards. She seemd suprised by her ticklish reaction. She said that it depends on how she feels and who's doing it, but apparently her feet are her weak spot.

The day after

Again a hot day and Ellen was laying in the grass on her stomach while she was dangling her flip flops. We were teasing each other with words and I warned her to watch out "because I knew her weak spot" :devil2:
But she continued and, to be honest, that was exactly what I was hoping for :boogie: I leaned forward and I led away her attention by taking a little bar from our tent and I pretended as if I would stick her with it. She turned around and pulled her knees up to protect herself, this time with her bare feet in front of me and of course and I tickled them AGAIN! And again she laughed loudly and begged me to stop while I was scratching under her wrinkled right sole. It was incredible!
After that I never had the chance to tickle her feet again, but these moments were absolutely the cherry on the cake for this superb weekend, and a ticklers dream!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back