• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally saying hi

big bill 77

Hi all! I've been around for awhile but decided it was time to step out and say hi. I have so many questions I hope some of you could help me answer so if anyone would be willing to give me some advice please drop me a line.I know I might not get many responses to this but if there are any female lee's out there that wold be willing to chat please also drop me a line also. I have always wanted to get womens perspective on being tied up and tickled.Last if anyone is wondering where I am from I live in a lovely little suburb of Philadelphia Pa

Congratulations on delurking and joining the active posting members of the TMF! :couch:

Since you live close to Philadelphia, you should come to NEST in May and meet people. :D

Thanks that is one of the questions I have what is nest? How much does it cost to go to an do you have to bring a partner? My wife is not at all into tickling but has given me some space to explore this fetish provided I leave her alone about it and also that if I meet up with a tickle partner it ends with just tickling.

Hey, Bill! I am a ticklee living in a lovely suburb of Philly! First of all, you don't have to bring a partner to NEST. NEST is a gathering in Philly around the first weekend in May. I had a great time last year...met so many great people! I would highly recommend going!!

Hi carol nice to hear from you! is there a cost for going to nest and how does one sign up/ get invited.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back