• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally

rexbrown

TMF Poster
So ive finally admitted to my fiance that I like her feet- She said I already knew and she didnt think that it was weird and does not mind when i slip her shoes off to give a massage. She even let me take pictures on my phone- which I wil attempt to post up somehow= they look amazing on my phone but not sure how it would translate here..

So after a few years of going out a- How do i admit that I have a huuuuuuuge tickling fetish?. Have any of you guys admitted to your fiance's about it?. Her feet are stupidly ticklish- she cant even stand me rubbing lotion on them- her reactions are of the truest forms. She told me she cannot stand tickling and if something tickles she'l immediately say i dont like it -then i do it again and the uncontrollable laughter and kicking ensues. Obv I dont tickle her as often as I want to so i dont give it away.

I guess what im trying to say is that Im not sure how to tell her- it took me this long and she said she didnt think it was weird I like her feet- but i have reservations as to when or if she finds out about my tickling fetish.

any ideas?

Sounds like she already has a clue, since you've already tickled her feet. But since she's your fiancee, you should just be able to tell her about your fetish without worrying about sounding like a freak or weirdo. I told DH that I LOVE to be tickled when we were just friends and not even going out yet. He started alot of tickling fights, but unfortunately he's not ticklish. Not too worry, I'm ticklish enough for the both of us.

:tickle:<<<<----

Thanks for that reply dude

Whilst I know what your saying I guess Im way too embarrased to even say it.

Even If i do tell her - I dont know if shed want to be tied down and tickled the way I think- Ive tickled her for a maximum of say 10 seconds- Personally Id like ten minutes on each foot but I cant have it all.

I guess im scared because I know how damn ticklish she is- One day I vow to get it on tape and show you guys= its ridiculous- One stroke on her sole elicites a big reaction and a massive laugh.
She says she loves me no matter what and I know she does and Ive finally admitted I love her feet and how smooth they are etc and how cute they look- I guess Im scared more than anything.

Im just looking to hear about other peoples experiences and if theres any advice I can receive from you lovely people here

Go ahead and just tell her. The same happened with me when I told my wife about my tickling fetish. She already knew I liked feet so adding tickling to the list wasn't much of a stretch. She was more than ok with it, and in fact likes it when I pursue tickling with anyone except for her, ( she hates it ) I try to tickle her every now and then , but she just pulls away and tells me its not enjoyable. So I try to satisfy my tickling fix with other people, which is near impossible to find.

you have waited too long

how could you have waited so freaking long to tell her?
you should have been more honest with her.
tell her today! just be honest! offer to let her tickle you too. make trade offs.
but the most important thing will be why you have not been honest with her all this time. you're gona have to come up with a good mea culpa.

steve

You're half way there mate!

If I was you I'd just go for it and hope for the best. Chances are that shes already got a fairly good idea.

The problem for me came in when she found out that I like to tickle other ladies; being that she is very insecure when it comes to me not looking to do anything else but tickle (& flirting). It has cause great problems in our relationship for a long time.

My suggestion is to be honest with her now about your tickling and workout any possible problems she may have with it. Don't wait like I did;:rotate: 10 years in the marriage and try to spring it on her.:rotate:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back