• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally!!!!!!!

rob112664

Been getting my hair cut by this woman for about a year and a half. As I got more comfortable with her and developed a repoir, I occassionaly, carefully, drifted the conversation toward my interest in tickling. Not much more than a few comments so as not to dwell on it and freak her out. A few months back, I mentioned to her that I have a "special pay plan" for another woman that I do work for around her home....husband can't even spell repair. She lets me tickle her for about an hour instead of paying me cash.
Anyway, the conversations about tickling gradually got longer, and I let her kind of lead the conversation, so that I wouldn't come across as pushy. Also I comment from time to time how pretty her feet are, but again, I don't harp on it.
She just moved in to a new salon......with private rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got an appointment for a haircut tomorrow! When I called and set the appy with her, we talked a bit and finally asked her if I could just gently tickle her feet for awhile after my haircut. Nothing to make her kick and scream in hysterics just enough to make her giggle and squirm a little. She said yes. :),!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A year and a half in the making but she WILL NOT be disappointed. Hope I can talk her into a cyber tickle session now and then too.

Well done, but be cautious not to go overboard now that you've been met with success. I think cybertickling might scare her unless she gets further into a tickling relationship and understands what it's about.

Either way, congratulations! Patience is an excellent virtue in the business of manipulation.

Good to see that patience, in the long haul does pay off. Hope everything turns out for the best! ^_^;

good job, take it slow and maybe try to hang out with her after sometime then you can introduce tickling more and more.

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back