• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fire Emblem - Lucina (M/F)

kusuguri

TMF Novice
A brief introduction:
Within the excellent Fire Emblem series of strategy games there are this thing called "support conversations" between your characters. The more they talk, the closer they get to each other. In many cases if they're of the opposite gender they marry each other at the end if you had them to go through all the conversations.

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=jgf5TLGvaB8
So here's the conversation from the original game (tickling intro part starts at 3:28).
While it's cool and all that he tickles her, there's no animation... but then, some people came up with live action version!

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=bDAP9lPQn0o
Go to 0:44 here to see the part that leads to the tickle scene.

While I realize it's just acting, the girl that plays Lucina is ultra cute and hot and hearing her laugh from the tickling (even if fake) it is as good as it gets!

(Please don't request real tickling scenes with her... it's not what they do!)

As a fan of Fire Emblem games I knew about this conversation.

No idea there was a live action cosplay. That was cute as hell thank you very much.

Haha, that is pretty awesome of them to re-enact everything. A+ On cosplay and the find.

Too bad the other tickling in supports it's for male characters :( such a waste...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back