• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Awareness Of Tickle Interest

the_Baron

1st Level Orange Feather
I was thinking of when I was just a young lad of about 10 years old. Already then I was aware of an interest in tickling, but had not acted on it yet. Shortly thereafter I became friends with a girl in grade school, and she came over to the house to do some homework. We ended up sitting in a cramped, home-made clubhouse in the backyard - and thats when I first did something in pursuit of tickles - I removed her shoes and tickled her feet. As she laughed innocently, the incident came to an end, and we began to do our homework. But I knew I was hooked! How did the first time materialize for everyone else?

Wow, we're really going back in time here. I remember that I was a little too interested in tickling at around age five. Somewhere between the ages of 7 to 11 I started acting on it affirmatively. The only thing worth mentioning is that I used live next door to two girls, who were slightly younger than me.

I remember playing with one of the girls, like kids do, in her room. Out of the blue, I pulled off her socks and tickled her feet, making her laugh her head off. The other girl told me that she always had tickle fights with her sister and she liked it. So I said one day "let's try it!" She went for it, so we used to tickle each other's feet to see who would laugh first.

It was all kid stuff, but looking back at it, it was pretty fun!

My interests in both tickling and female feet go back as far as I can remember. My earliest memories, at age four, are of wanting to visit the girl next door so we could tickle each other's feet. :D

I was 3.

I remember specifically going under a table to tickle my aunt's feet when I was 3. My family was visiting her in CA. I found out she a was a nurse and played "Doctor" with her feet. I have been hooked ever since!

Years later when I was 12 she moved back to the East coast and the first time she saw me,she tackled me to the ground and tickled the bejezzus out of me, saying, "This is payback for all those years ago."

My awareness of being interested in tickling came late. I've liked female feet since I was very young, say about 5. As weird as this may sound, I didnt even fully comprehend the ticklishness of feet until I was 12 and in summer camp, and my bunk started tickling some girl couneslors. From there, the interest grew, and I began reading articles on tickling in magazines like Leg Show, etc. Then, as I may have mentioned on here , in December 1997 I became pen pals with a guy who turned out to be a good friend of mine in pen paling, despite the fact that we never met. The late Don Fraser. After becoming friends with Don, I really developed my interest in tickling. I have female pen pals, and would ask them if they are ticklish in letters, and share the info with Don. Unfortunately, as I've said on here, Don passed away on July 16, 2002, just before I joined the TMF, so he didnt live long enough to see me find this great tickling site and chat room. Since then, my interest in tickling has really grown, and while I dont ask as many girl pen pals in letters about tickling anymore, having this awesome tickling site and chat to discuss tickling with people makes it so that it isnt necessary to ask as many girl pen pals anymore. Anyhow, sorry if I wrote a book or my life history about tickling on here, didnt mean to, but that is how I got into tickling.

Mitch

I agree with the Ninja Turtles thing!

Another was the Where's Waldo books. You might remember, there was always an index in the back of other things to look for. Well, in one of them it says to look for "A Ticklish Torture" and I found it! It was a guy in the stocks having his feet tickled.

For me it was the first time I witnessed a real gang tickling on a neighborhood girl. There were about 6 kids that had her pinned down and relentlessly tickling her. I watched from across the street and felt the rise in my pants for the very first time. I was 11 at the time.

Eric

A thread like this usually appears every couple of months...
It literally goes back as far as I can remember. My aunt, God bless her, she's living in Florida now, used to wrestle the two and a half year old Knox down on the living room couch at family get togethers and just tickle him until she got tired. After a while, it affected me so that I developed a sort of clairvoyance as to when I was about to get attacked. I used to become quite nervous when my parents or my relatives would come into the bedroom before they went home, I always thought they were gonna reach out those fingers!
I know it wasn't long before my adrenoline started pumping to tickle other people. I'm imagining my sister might have been my first Victim On A Regular Basis...to this day she HATES being tickled and resorts to physical violence when threatened in that regard.
I know I was tickling other kids by the time I was ten, my cousins, etc. Strangely enough, I never managed to attach the sexual component to this until I was almost out of my teens, and by then, I thought it made me some kind of closet Quasimodo...

right you are knox

this question comes up often.
i was 4 years old in my earliest recolection of being intrigued by tickling, as i watched cartoons.

steve

I was about 4 or 5 years old.
I was watchung a Popeye cartoon.
Olive Oyl was dangling from the ledge of a building by here feet. Bluto peeled back the sole of her shoe and tickled her sole.
I pointed to tbne TV and yelled, "THAT'S FOR ME"
The rest is, as they say, history.
Ahh, memories . . .

Several cartoons sparked my interest. First is teenage mutant ninja turtles. Then there's Gummi Bears where the one bear gets tickle tortured on her feet for information. And I could go on. I also have that where's waldo book mentioned earlier and I always liked that picture of the dude getting tickled. Also my aunt who used to visit us every weekend always has had the most attractive feet. She always has her toe nails painted red and I tickle her feet every chance I get. And then of course puburty hit and tickling took on a whole new dinamic.

I had a babysitter who's daughter use to watch me and my brother. She was a little older. About 6 years older. I was 6 she was 12. Anyway she use to put her feet on the bed. And say, If you don't tickle me I will beat you up. She was very ticklish on her feet. On a scale of 1 to 10, she was a 20. So everytime she beat me up. I tickled her too get her to stop. And when I got older I had a so called Older girlfriend. i was 14 and she was 33. She wait until I got 18 to make love to her. But I love her so much. Anywho, after school she had me make her dinner and to bathe her. I was not aloud in with her. i was her love slave. But the one thing I loved was for her to let me massage her feet. She was also very ticklish on her feet. But I was aloud to tickle her only some of the time. :( When it was time for me to be a man. (You know what I mean) She said, "I could do anything I wanted to her. And you know what I pick. That's right tickling her feet. But I did this while we were making love. I asked her to a wrap her legs around my waist. And while I pumped her. I was tickling her feet. She went crazy. You could feel her love muscles when she laughed. She said, I was the best orgasm she had. We parted when I went to college. She was my first love.

I was about 5 when I got into tickling. I would see cartoons with tickling in them, and I constantly got tickled by my dad and other family members.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back