• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Memory

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All. I was just wondering, what is your first memory?

As for me, [I've always had a good memory] so I would have to say it was from when I was real young [don't know how old really, but it was back in the early 80's]

My parents and I lived with my grandmother [she had a pretty big house], one night the power went out, and I got up and was sitting on her couch.

I had a Mickey Mouse flash light, just a normal flash light, but the face was made so that you could slide on face plates.

I had a Mickey Mouse face plate at the time, and when you sled it on the light would come out of Mickey's eyes and mouth.

I remember sitting there and shining the light all around the living room.

I have some memories from age four. My first one is drinking a cup of chocolate milk and thinking that I wanted it always instead of regular milk.

I had quite a vivid dream about living in a jungle and being right next to a waterfall with my parents and siblings, there were lots of shiny happy people about in the community there it seemed.

Next thing I knew, I was waking up in a small bedroom with "Puddle Lane" wallpaper (PL was a kids tv show) the sun was shining thru the thin curtains and I could hear the family hustling and bustling outside my door.

I was somewhere between 2 and 4 probably, I have no memories before that.

My first memory is dreaming of falling endlessly. My first for real for real memories are of breaking all my older sisters toys and then when my little sisters were born. All from when I was between 2 and 3

My first memory was of the lights on top of our building on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, which I named the "Finkles". for whatever reason.

We moved out of that building when I was .. 3.. so it had to be have been sometime before that.

Children come up with the weirdest names lol.

Sitting in the car between Dad and uncle John, I can't remember where we were going though, probably hunting.

I remember looking up at my parents from my playpen. The room was dim, lit only by the sun coming through the windows in the apartment my folks had at the time. I was maybe 1 or 2. I can also recall going on a trip with my father through the streets of Stuttgart, my birthplace, in a baby carrier on his back.

Standing in my crib when I was around 2 or 3. I thought I heard my dad calling my name so I shouted "what?" and my older brother in the next room shouted back "shut up!"

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back