• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

first time female lee questions!! xxx

missrobynn

Heya peoples!! i have really been enjoying my time on the site, meeting new peoples and its great to chat to like minded people!! along side the awesomeness opening up to this fetish has brought, it has also brought a few questions. i as wondering if u lovely people could answer any pleases? :3

1. do any lers like switching?
2. is it possible to pee yourself laughing?
3. does foot worship feel nice for the person giving it aswell?
4. if a woman has stretch marks on her tummy, does it make her less attractive or less ticklable?
5. is the first sort of "date" if u like, on a meet up awkward?
6. how can u avoid this awkwardness if i do meet someone?
7. are tiny feet a turn off?? lol guilty ;3
8. do people meet more than once? because i wouldnt trust a complete stranger to tie me to a bed xD
9. what if you say the safeword but they dont stop? im just a naive lass xD

if anyone wants to chat then message me whenever :) i am UK based but love chatting to people everywhere :)
any help appreciated! thank you guys!!
~Robyn
xxxx

My thoughts..

Well I can answer a few questions for you as far as my own personal experiences. So here goes:
1.I am a ler but yes I do love switching. Its a great way to learn different techniques ;)
2.yes you can pee yourself laughing, and no nobody has done it to me by tickling me.
3. I love worshipping feet! I think it feels great on my mouth and face. Could just be that I'm in the heat of foot lust but who knows...
4.Really depends on the stretch marks. I know it sounds fucked up but little stretch marks can be cute but huge ones that look like a tiger attack are kinda nasty.
5&6. Don't know I've never met up with anyone from the internet but am open to it.
7. I love little feet. Its sexy and men naturally look for women with little feet because little feet is a sign of high estrogen levels which means they are more fertile. Yea check that ladies I paid attention in biology class
8. Again no clue.
9. If you say the safe word and they don't stop I'd say be a little concerned. Depending how well you know this ler, you may want to think back to a rape prevention class or something. Remember nobody comes when you yell help, so yell fire instead.

Well I guess that's it in a nut shell. Anything else u wanna pick my brain on, shoot me a message.
Peace

Last edited:
1. Many people like switching!
2. Yeah, it happens... better to pee before a session, unless you're into that sorta thing.
3. It feels nice for the one giving it, if they truly have a foot fetish.
4. Stretch marks don't matter, most of the time, but everyone has their own preferences.
5. It's usually not awkward if you've talked with the person a lot over IM or phone.
6. Just go with the flow! Sometimes a drink or a little pot ahead of time can ease anxiety/awkwardness, if you like either of those things.
7. Everyone has their own taste, some people prefer tiny feet, some prefer huge ones.
8. Some people have a platonic meet first, in a public place, like for coffee or something, before they meet up for a session.
9. Only session with someone you trust, and that respects boundaries, because someone who refuses to stop can't control themselves.

Haha I like the pot and or drinks. They make everything better, especially tickling.

Jin just said it, but still I was so surprised to read #8, that I will just say it too: your first meeting should be in public place where you are safe. Agree before you meet that that is all that is going to happen on a first meeting. I suggest you google some advice for meeting with people you have made contact with on the net.

I think it can be awkward to meet "a stranger" who knows your secret desires. It might help if you have discovered other, more neutral, common interrests.

1. Probably. :) I'm not a ler though.
2. Not if you use the safeword in time. I also always use the bathroom before a session.
3. I guess so. Only people who like giving it do it.
4. No clue.
5. At first a little. But if chemistry is right, it will work out.
6. You can't.
7. I'm not into feet, wouldn't know. :)
8. I did. But got tied down at the first meeting.
9. Then the person is an asshole and not worthy of playing. Not much you can do IN the situation though. Just never trust them again.

Heya peoples!! i have really been enjoying my time on the site, meeting new peoples and its great to chat to like minded people!! along side the awesomeness opening up to this fetish has brought, it has also brought a few questions. i as wondering if u lovely people could answer any pleases? :3

1. do any lers like switching?
2. is it possible to pee yourself laughing?
3. does foot worship feel nice for the person giving it aswell?
4. if a woman has stretch marks on her tummy, does it make her less attractive or less ticklable?
5. is the first sort of "date" if u like, on a meet up awkward?
6. how can u avoid this awkwardness if i do meet someone?
7. are tiny feet a turn off?? lol guilty ;3
8. do people meet more than once? because i wouldnt trust a complete stranger to tie me to a bed xD
9. what if you say the safeword but they dont stop? im just a naive lass xD

if anyone wants to chat then message me whenever :) i am UK based but love chatting to people everywhere :)
any help appreciated! thank you guys!!
~Robyn
xxxx
1. Yes, I bet most do.
2. Yes, it is possible, although I doubt many people would enjoy that.
3. Yes.
4. Honestly, yes.
5. I do not understand it...
6. I do not understand it yet...
7. No, as long as they keep proper proportions.
8. I think most people have tickling with partners and friends, that they frequent many times, not with strangers. Actually I think most people here never do it with strangers.
9. Well... It has never happened to me, but I think you would feel desperation.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back