• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Time Ticklesex (M/F ALL over, rated X)

Thank you so much

sole seeker said:
I enjoyed this story a lot, MT.

It bordered on the fantastic, but I have learned that:
Truth is often stranger than fiction.
Time rounds off the edges of memories and sweetens the experience.

You're a lucky dude. I'd love to have a memory like this one.

For the kind words, Sole Seeker. I hope you have the chance to make memories like this for yourself soon and often.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Thank you very much...

slap'n'ticklee said:
Geee wizzzz I didn't want that memory of yours to stop. Bloody hell, I am blushing through the heat just reading it. I am so happy for you that you experienced that and what an unselfish guy and very talented writer you are.

I very much look forward to reading much more of your erotic tickling experiences, if they're all as stimulating as this one I will be a quivering wreck lol :woot:

...unfortunately, due to the hostile carping and jealousy of a small number of men on TMF I've decided not to post any more true experiences. :sadcry: If I write any of them up, they will be disguised as fiction and posted in the fiction stories forum. ;) I even removed one I had posted earlier, leaving their negative comments floating in midair as it were, :devil: with no point of reference. :wowzer:
I reccommend my hysterical historicals; they are all placed in accurate historical settings, :wiseowl: with 'lees based on actual 'lee members of TMF :redheart: and 'lers who are (highly) idealized versions of me. :firedevil

Mastertank1

Difficult

I bet it is real difficult telling the fiction from the non-fiction in your stories? I would love to stay and chat but I have 7 women tied to a tree and I am using my 400' penis to bitch slap them. :veryhappy

And so

the jealous little insect still buzzes about. :xbee:
Looking like a pathetic, idiotic loser to the few people who bother to notice its presence. :confused:
What a waste of skin. Let's just hope it has the courtesy to expire without producing offspring. :D

Mastertank1

Wow !

Thats a great story , ticklish extremes ,what a way to go .

Oh, yeah man;

DannyMc said:
Thats a great story , ticklish extremes ,what a way to go .
Suzanne was such a little sweetie!

Mastertank1

bump

Bumping by request.

Mastertank1

Just Turn The Other Cheek

A writer will always have critics, its all part of it . But fiction is fiction and truth is truth and just because some can't tell the difference it shouldn't effect the writers choise of writing one or the other . Mastertank I say stick to the original plan and never mind the critics ........Danny

wow, Tank...i mean...wow...i've read several of your stories...your skills in writing are excellent and the experience you describe in the story is beyond cool. i strive to be the kind of writer you and max are...my hat is off to you. :bowing:

Thanks very much

for the kind comments, I really appreciate them.
Just BTW, I saw the photos posted of you and Cloudslave. I think Lita, of the WWE, sort of looks like Cloudslave. I think Lita is trying to copy Cloudslave's look!

Mastertank1

Would have loved to see a pic of the chair. Both with the girl in it and empty lol

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back