• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fist of Zen (goats/f, feet)

michal

Something I found on Mousepad.

Fist of Zen is a gameshow, in which the contestants have do withstand various torturous challenges without making any loud sounds. Usually, they involve something painful, but this time, for an all-girl team, the Zen Master has chosen a more subtle approach. Behold: The Double Goat Foot Torture :devilish:

Nice find! MTV huh?

Goats just don't work, they seem hard to control. Nothing wrong with a pair of fingers to do the ticklin'. :typerhappy:

DK

oh dang!

great find

what an awesome segment... withstand tickling in a library!

fantastic, thanks for posting it

Great Clip, that is a dream come true. A beautiful girl having her feet licked by goats!
She had very nice feet as well.
Thank You for Sharing.

Thanks for finding this Michal! It's up there on my list of the best Mainstream clips of all time.

I like the part where she fans herself. That means she's overwhelmed with excitement from it.

Thanks for the awesome find, michal.

Apparently this first ran on American MTV and we completely blew it because nobody clipped it back then. Credit to the Germans for picking up the slack.

EDIT: My bad. This is a production of MTVUK, not MTVUS, so our British buddies blew it. And American TV still sucks because apparently we'll never produce anything like this. :(

Last edited:
oh dang! it was on UK tv and we missed it here? how embarrassing!

the more i watch this the more i love it

the other girls are enjoying tickling the main girl SO MUCH

and they keep "shushing" her (and each other because they are all laughing so much)

one of them pokes her tongue out as if to encourage the goats to lick more...

and the look of joy on the face of the gorgeous girl in the pink shirt as she makes the goat tickle the main girl's feet is just lovely (i attached a screen shot of her to illustrate... i know you've all seen the clips, but look at her having such fun... i can't think of anything more lovely in the world than pretty girls having such fun tickling each other)

what a wonderful example of tickling fun - even the victim appears to be enjoying being tickled and having to try not to laugh

I like the part where she fans herself. That means she's overwhelmed with excitement from it.

and yeah, that part where she fans herself is brilliant, you're right

dang! i love it!

thanks again for the post

Last edited:
Very ticklish feet. She was cracking up already when they were just applying the stuff to her feet. Great looking feet too!

They should have tied her big toes together and stretched them back. Impossible for her to stand the task ^^

*sigh* I remember when MTV actually played music videos.

This clip ain't bad , though.

Nice find , michal ... thanks for posting.

Thanks for sharing. The girl seems to be really ticklish. I'm going to start watching Fist of Zen more often from now on.

That Raha girl that was tickled, is she in any other videos??? Man can she giggle!

While I may have this clip already, I gotta say I bloody love it! That Raha is my type: Exotic, pretty, feminine, expressive, and hysterical when goats lick her feet! I do like the fact this is a UK-based one. We may have rare mainstream occurances, but when they happen, they are real gems!

Can someone post the clip of Raha if they have it? I can't find it online anywhere.

Man, that clip has seriously been lost? Used to be one of my favorites. Oh well, it's been 13 years…

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back