• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flags of the World Tickle Quiz (F/M Upperbody Amateur OC)

FelicityTickles

Hey there!

This is my first proper tickling content! Eek!

I tied up my 'lee's arms above his head, blindfolded him and tested him on his knowledge of flags of the world.
When I decided that he'd screwed up enough times, I tickled him with my fingers and teased him with my bare feet for good measure!

If you are interested in the full video feel free to message me!

Disclaimer: The actual tickling in this is relatively short (roughly 90 seconds at the end of the clip). We wanted to produce some sort of tickling content but had previously had camera and sound failures etc. so we were just using this as a trial run to see how it came out. If this is popular we could do a longer version, and we plan to do a feet version in the near future too!

View attachment UBFlagsClip.mp4

UBFlagsStill5.png UBFlagsStill2.png UBFlagsStill4.png UBFlagsStill3.png

Very cute idea, I do enjoy the tickling as a forfeit scenario, especially when the lee is already tied up and anticipating it

Very cute idea, I do enjoy the tickling as a forfeit scenario, especially when the lee is already tied up and anticipating it

Thank you! I love the fact that he was getting questions wrong that I know that he would have expected to get right! The pressure does funny things to the mind!

Thank you for sharing these. I particularly like his Tickle-Me-Elmo shirt!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back