• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flo on Progressive

spike246

TMF Expert
Im really sick of the Flo character on those Progressive commercials especially the way the two buffoons are depicted in the commercials. It would really be great to see them trick Flo into an uncomfortable situation which she was tied down to a rack. the two men take her shoes and socks off then begin to tickle Flos feet. There is no escape the two men get their revenge.

Me thinks you really need to get off the couch more often.......

I agree. I think she'd make a good topic for a tickle story or video.

Agreed. That would be a good story to see Flo get tickled.

I have a friend that looks exactly like (a younger, more attractive) Flo from Progressive. I want to tickler her so damn bad.

it would be great if she was tickled by Mayhem and the Gecko simultaneously.

Seems to me like you are not sick of Flo at all... Saying you are sick of her implies (at least to me) that you have had enough of her.

So then why do you wish to see her get foot tickled? Hmmmm... Maybe you have a Flo Fetish and just need to be gently outed???

Kiss Those Grits! Yea, unfortunately I am old enough to get that as well...

Peace

I can sure think of alot of other women on commercials I would rather see tickled......but whatever melts your butter.....on the grits.

Her name is Stephanie Courtney. She is a main company member of the famed Groundlings Theater in Los Angeles, regularly performing in their sketch and improv shows. She hails from Stony Point, New York. Personal Quote - "On playing Flo in the Progressive commercials: Nobody is naturally that perky! They'd strain something. I'd say at times Flo is like my mom when she's at her most chipper". http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0183960/bio

Weird. Ever since this was brought up, I always think about this when Progressive commercials come on. Now I find her somewhat sexy, just becasue I want to tickle her. Today, I saw a commercial, and came on here to find this thread. It was on the front page of Tickling Discussions

*Typically nine minutes. But yes, 1/3rd commercials is ridiculous.

The Progressive commercials are annoying for sure, but I personally always though she was kinda cute though she's much cuter when she's not actually Flo. Definitely would love to tickle/see her get tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back