• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Florida Gathering?

good idea but....

I'm was interested in a Florida gathering myself until I saw 2 pages of posts all from other MEN. I'll keep my eyes on this thread to see what evolves but otherwise, you guys have a wonderful time together.

Louis,
As far as we know there is no gathrring planned as yet.
Also, just because there are only men answering this thread doesn't mean there will not be any females attending (IF a gathering is ever going to be done).
But, like you, I am keeping an eye on this thread to see what happens.

Well, I'm dying to go to one. At this point I'd almost just tie myself down in the woods and leave directions in my profile. (might be kinda fun actually).

I have a gf who'd love to go as well. So- 2 girls ready...

Treasure Hunt?

Well if I come across some gal in the woods with a "Tickle Me" sign on her, I'll introduce myself as a TMF member and start the party! I'm in Tampa and I'm in!

Just an observation, gentlemen - women will show. There've been women mentioning their interest from your section of the country for years. They'll also not likely announce such here, as there's a tendency to flood their PM box with "wanna" messages.

If you HOST one of these, you'll hear from a couple of 'em. Once you've actually done one, and women mention having attended, you'll get more.

Gotta do the first event, though, even if only a munch to meet one another and socialize.

Let's start talking about a munch. :cool2:

If I had my druthers- I'd say we should at least have lunch at the beach. Dammit- we live right by the beach- let's not just meet up at a hole in the wall Denny's. Any other hole in the wall as long as it has a beach view. :happyfloa

Not to half mention if we want some ticklish desserts we can make our way over to the sand... :cool2:

Since it's still cold- let's wait at least 2 more mths that way it'll be warmer~

`my shiny 2 cents `

People... the more we talk about this the more likely/ faster we can make it happen. :bouncybou

What we need is LESS talk and MORE action.
We CAN and WILL make it happen.
Surely there must be SOMEONE here that can arrange for a gathering.

just a suggestion

I was just in Orlando a couple weeks ago and it was much more reasonable to rent a house than a hotel. You can find 5 bedroom houses for like 185.00 a night... split that up and its quite affordable. Most of them have pools and hot tubs too. Go to VRBO.com and check it out....

Why knot

I think I finally have the courage to attend one. I live in the panhandle (not a real pan). We need to show the reat of the country we are here.

How bout we 1st have a webcam meet and munch. Bring your Doritoes and turn on your cam. :cool2: No nudity in respect to the 1st time- and since this will be a get to know people and their likes and dislikes. :2poke:

Well, not everyone has a webcam.
We all could have a munch thing at an Applebees or something.
Just a suggestion.

Count me in

Thats a good one.

A dinner gathering sounds like a good starting point.

I am on!

I guess we should start throwing dates to see which one find more commond grounds. Also the where.

Pretty much any weekend is good for me, except the NEST weekend.
Perhaps we can meet in Orlando or here in Tampa somewhere.
A bunch of us can find a corner spot & talk about our favorite subject, talk about whatever.
THEN, after we all feel a little more comfortable with each other, we can plan a gathering.
I really think that this is a better idea than to just have a gathering where no one knows anybody & we are all walking around wondering who will be the first to 'make a move'.

Tickler Bart said:
Pretty much any weekend is good for me, except the NEST weekend.
Perhaps we can meet in Orlando or here in Tampa somewhere.
A bunch of us can find a corner spot & talk about our favorite subject, talk about whatever.
THEN, after we all feel a little more comfortable with each other, we can plan a gathering.
I really think that this is a better idea than to just have a gathering where no one knows anybody & we are all walking around wondering who will be the first to 'make a move'.

I agree. It will help to brake the ice.

Ok, people, choose: Tampa or Orlando?

I think it depends on how many people are on Tampa & how many are in the other areas of Florida.
For me it doesn't matter. Orlando is a little over an hour away so I would have no problem driving there.

Last edited:
This is JUST a suggestion for a future gathering . . .

maybe we can rent the 'Master's Quest' in Largo.
Is anyone is a member of this club?

http://www.mastersquest.com/home.html

Quest members may reserve the Quest membership area for private functions for a four hour minimum at the rate of $200 and $75 per hour thereafter. The Quest will ,on request, provide their regular complimentary soft drink and snack service to these events, or members may choose to cater privately.

Non-members may reserve the Quest membership area for private functions for a four hour minimum at the rate of $400 and $125 per hour thereafter. The Quest will, on request, provide their regular complimentary soft drink and snack service to these events for an additional cost of $5 per attendee. Otherwise, non-members may cater privately at no additional cost.

Last edited:
I'd love to attend if some sort of Florida gathering was to happen. I'm going to FetishCon, as well!

Let's get this up and running

It seems we have enough people for one now. All we need is someone experianced in setting one up.

tampa area

Live in the tampa area seeking females looking for a good tickle or those wanting to get together for a tickle party anyone interested give a shout

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back