• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FM Opens Gates To TickleHell

moriaritytk

TMF Poster
There is an intersting development in the tickling marketplace that everyone should, at least, take a look at. After being criticzed for years (fairly, I think) by ticklers for offering pretty women in lame and whimpy tickling scenes, FM is trying to raise the bar. They just opened a new site called Tickle Hell. I'm including the URL here.

http://www.ticklehell.com/

Their first video has Darla Crane tied and tickled and forced to perform a sex act on her tickler to get relief. They will also be offering a subscription site.

Is this just a new marketing spin that is just trying to up the interest in their same-old, same-old tickling? Or did they finally get pushed by the marketplace and the tough competition to the point that they will really deliver. Time will tell, but it seems a promising development.

Last edited:
Hmmmm....

Looks like a good start to things. While it's not something I'd personally get into (due to the added features), I'm sure there are plenty who will enjoy it.

Ann

The same-old models tickled by the same-old ticklers but with a different plot?
Hmmm…

It looks pretty kewl. This is also one of the first tickling videos that I've ran across where sex acts are involved.

Steve :)

How is it possible to drive completely unticklish girl into hysteria tickling them?

How can FM raise the "Bar" if it is burried undergrond?
Unticklish girls cannot be tickled and ticklers who couldn't tickle to save their lives are not helping either.

Actually, FM's bar is one inch above CalStar and CalStar is the most pathetic on the market. They don't even know where their bar is!

TTD

Besides tickling girls who aren't ticklish by people that can't tickle, you have to pay to get in the site then pay for a video. Sounds like a little too much paying for me.:D

Agreed. If the only thing that changes is the supposed plot (not the ticklees or ticklers) then it'll still be the same old staged FM.

New faces

I joined up last night and there were a lot of new faces. There were new guys I have never seen in FM videos before doing the tickling and FM states that they are in partnership with this site and FM will still produce their own line of tickling videos as well as selling videos made by TickleHell. Tickle Hell still uses FM models thought such as Darla Crane, Sadie Atkins, Sadie Bell, Victora Zdork and Shayla Stevens. But I must say I like the nudity and different bondage positions unlike most FM videos were the girl is wearing a winterjacket and her ankles aren't even tied as some airhead barely grazes the soles of her feet. I'm going to cancel my other FM memberships and keep Tickle Hell.

I don't think this site looks radically different from some of the stuff they normally do. Perhaps the nudity (somewhat rare for them) and more stringent positions are indicative of a change. I can't recommend FM's more recent output, but I happen to respectfully disagree with some of what is being written about them here. I feel that have employed plenty of ticklish models in plenty of good scenes.

Even A Little Progress Is A Good Thing

Suspicion has been voiced about whether FM can deliver on their new direction. I've probably wasted as much money on their lukewarm tickling as anybody, so I share that fear.

But, look Big Picture here. We've complained about FM's tickling for years and nothing ever happened. Now, something has. Their new approach shows that they, at least, recognize that a portion of their audience wants more aggressive tickling. Collectively, we've had an impact on their approach if not their delivery. That's progress. Sure, it may be only a little progress, but what's wrong with them making their videos 10% better. They may not ever really be Tickle Hell, but we might be able to push them to Tickle Heck. That's better than Tickle Snooze.

They must be feeling the pressure from the more focused vid makers like TC and MTP. So, they're trying to get better. Maybe, with FM a potential player in the genre, the others will kick it up a notch to stay ahead in intensity and quality. That'll work out pretty good for us consumers.

A lot of the time, capitalism just plain sucks. But, every once in a while, market forces cut us a break. If a lame company trying harder pushes the good companies to try and top themselves to hold their audiences, I kinda think we're the winners.

So, let's cross our fingers and toes and hope that Tickle Hell generates a flame or two. That kind of hot competition is our route to video heaven.

Awesome Site!!!

I have a feeling this is going to be a mainstay of Tickling non-fiction.

Thanks in advance for your continued efforts.

The Lion

I hate to be a naysayer, but I doubt this site will be around much longer. If it is, there will be a question of legality. The last I heard, U.S. Obscenity laws expressly forbid the depiction of bondage and explicit sex acts in the same scenario. Forced sex may be implied, but never actually shown, so as not to glorify rape. Darla Crane performing fellatio to avoid further torture sounds like a clear violation of those rules to me. I wouldn't want tapes or hard drive evidence of such in my possession when the Men in Black show up at my door.

MadKalnod said:
Darla Crane performing fellatio
2 things. one. I've lost any respect I had for Darla Crane. The image I had of her as a beautiful ticklish red headed lass is now ruined. How low can someone sink that for any amount of money they would suck dick in a film that there family and friends and children someday might see?
But then taking a closer look at her body I'm beginning to see why. Maybe thats all the work she can get anymore? Looks like she's really plumped up since her glory days.

same ol, same ol

looks the same to me, i dont think we are getting enough credit for
intelligence on behalf of fm concepts

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back