• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Fetish legend Kim T is back!

vaskinsfan

TMF Master
Hey everyone! After a long hiatus and a lot of convincing, Kim T is finally making her return to you all :) I hope you guys are as excited as I am in welcoming Kim T back into the spotlight of the foot fetish scene! She has a new Instagram page up @KimTFeet

www.instagram.com/KimTFeet

She will be adding new photos & videos over time on there the next couple weeks. In the meanwhile, here are a few of her old pics to jog your memory :p

KMT11030401.jpg10590435_1421713824736559_2768585812325748559_n.jpgKMT11030403.jpgfull_59.jpg

Kim also has a*very well worn pair of canvas sneakers that she'd like to sell to her fans. Been VERY worn and smelly ;) If you would be interested in ordering them, contact her through her Instagram or e-mail her at [email protected]

kimtshoes.jpg

Last edited:
this is gonna be real good day for sure welcome back kim cant wait to see whats in store for us fans maybe a good foot tickling would be good its been long time for sure.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back