• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot fetish / Tickle fetish

Mr Nonchalant

TMF Regular
Hi all,

Recently been wondering.......do (or should I say can) a foot fetish and tickle fetish go hand in hand or are they just apples and oranges???

Would love to hear your thoughts.

With me they go hand-in-hand. :D

But some people are intensely interested in upper body tickling and have little interest in feet, and some people are strongly interested in feet but not into tickling at all.

Peanut butter and jelly!? Not heard that one before!!! hahaha

Thanks for your replies guys.

Maybe they aren't "hand in hand" but they are "foot in hand" I have a foot fetish and a stomach fetish so with tickle fetish mixed in there. You get quite the Trifecta of fun (or torment depend on how you look at it.)

It's the same with every fetish - usually, one goes with another. You like tickling, you probably love bondage, possibly have an attraction to feet, armpits, or some body part or the other, depending on your experiences with it. Similar: if you enjoy spanking, chances are you are also interested paddles, crops, switches, and canes. It's all evolution.

It's the same with every fetish - usually, one goes with another. You like tickling, you probably love bondage, possibly have an attraction to feet, armpits, or some body part or the other, depending on your experiences with it. Similar: if you enjoy spanking, chances are you are also interested paddles, crops, switches, and canes. It's all evolution.

I'm gonna agree with haesel here. Seems like fetishes are like pringles......ya can't have just 1 :) . For me, the tickling and foot fetish go hand in hand like peanut butter and jelly, ashford and simpson, or tony parker and teammates wives :bugeyed:

Thanks for your thoughts guys.

By the way Sole Searcher, I loved your video 'Sarah's Knee Sock Tease (Part 1)' - I bought it last week.

Foot fetish and tickle fetish combo is awesome. I feel blessed with both!

Well, I'm a foot fetish and a tickle fetish,
I'm the hand-to-hand guy.

They can, but not always. I, personally, have zero interest in feet. To me, they're just another to part of the body. Honestly, I get kind of annoyed when people assume that because I'm into tickling, I'm automatically into feet as well.

My foot fetish is stronger than my tickling fetish. I am only into tickling feet, though. I think that when the sole of a girl's foot is stroked and she slowly curls, spreads, and wiggles her toes in response to the tickling that it brings out the full beauty of the female foot for some reason. To me it is a form of erotic art.

Surely it varies at the level of the individual.

For some it may be appropriate to recognize the "foot tickling fetish" as distinct from a foot fetish and a tickling fetish because of the unique way in which they compliment each other.

They can, but not always. I, personally, have zero interest in feet. To me, they're just another to part of the body. Honestly, I get kind of annoyed when people assume that because I'm into tickling, I'm automatically into feet as well.

I feel ya. For me, the annoyance is that people assume that because I'm into tickling I'm into BDSM. Geez.

I don't really have a foot fetish either. I like socks!.... mainly because I think most feet are kinda gross :p

I also get annoyed when people think you're into the whole BDSM thing if you happen to enjoy a tie up here and there and tickling.

Thanks for your replies guys.

I don't associate BDSM with a tickling fetish at all! I have both a foot and a tickling fetish but I'm not particularly interested in heavy bondage etc.

I don't doubt that some people do associate the two (tickling and BDSM), but I'm not one of them if truth be told.
:)

My tickle fetish is more universal, and playful; sexual if my lee is into it! My foot fetid is separate for me: foot worship, and other fun games. :)

Maybe I'm generalizing this, but, I think it depends on the person. For me, the foot and tickle fetish go hand in hand. My foot fetish came long before my tickle fetish, as I have loved female feet since my age of reason, and I have only been into tickling since 1997.

That having been said, I have talked to people on this forum, especially girls, during my eight years here, where the girl in question who I was talking to, hated feet, talking about female feet, or her own feet, and wanted to discuss tickling only. Due to these experiences, and for this reason, I have concluded that the idea of a foot and tickling fetish going hand in hand, falls into the "Not necessarially" category. I know there are many tickle fetishists, like myself, who also have foot fetishes, but I also have talked to, and known, people who have tickle fetishes, who hate feet.

Maybe others have a different view than me, but this is just my experience. After eight years on the forum, I think I've had pretty extensive exposure to foot and tickle fetishists, to base my viewpoint on.

Mitch

I don't doubt that some people do associate the two (tickling and BDSM), but I'm not one of them if truth be told.
:)

Think about it this way: tickling a person is a form of dominance and submission, so it isn't really all that far fetched.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back