• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Fetishes

FLBowler

1st Level Red Feather
How many people on here have a foot fetish, even if i is just a really tiny one. I know i like females feet, but not when i need to take pictures or another, i always loved pampering my gf's feet, massaging them,tickling them, i would kiss them to turn them on and stuff like that. nothing too serious.

I wanna say something that has been bothering me, everyone says it's a weird and gross fetish. There are so many other fetishes and aside from those who like dirty feet, most people like to take care of their feet and keep them clean, meaning that it isn't gross, other fetishes that i have heard of deal with worse places on the body. Anyone else agree with this? or have some light to shred?

I don't shred much light, but I'll give it a shot.

I think a "Foot fetish" is when you have a sexual interest in feet, either your own or someone else's. What form that fetish takes is an entirely different matter. Some people like to do pictures, some are into tickling, some into bastinado or other such endeavors. To each their own.

As for the "grossness" of feet and foot fetishes, I think there are people out there who have an aversion to them. Why that is, I've never quite understood, but I'm sure they don't understand my interests either. Again, to each their own.

There are certain fetishes I can not understand at all (what in the name of all things holy are urethral sounds, anyway?), but I can't blame people for having the interest.

You know, cause. . . To each their own.

I have a foot fetish and have gotten mixed signals. Some people think feet are gross, but still like having their feet played with. Most people that think it is weird or gross to like feet are people that don't take care of their feet and don't want them touched. Those that like the foot fetish are girls that take good care of their feet. My ex did not like feet but she kept hers nice and soft and painted because she liked having them rubbed and wanted them to look pretty, which acknowledges that people look at feet.

It's so common (and always has been), I almost (almost), think the "fetish" aspect of it is the minority. As far as weird or gross though, anyone who says that is missing out on just another part of the female that's beautiful so, whatev. To each their own.

I suffer from an insatiable foot fetish that is tied right into my tickling fetish. As far as those who think it's weird or odd, they have lived extremely sheltered lives where they have not been exposed to such things. You can't hold it against them. I also wholeheartedly agree with the posting about other fetishes. There is a "fetish" for everything. From winter clothing to some of the more "gross" scat and urine fetishes. While not for me or anything I would participate in I cannot judge someone else for what their fetishes/turn ons/interests are. Nobody is perfect. And yes...TO EACH HIS/HER OWN.

as a person with a foot fetish, although i dont know how 'tiny' it is....

as for it being weird and gross? people are entitled to their own opinions and once they have that mind set its hard to ever change it. i tend to believe many people think its 'weird' but do infact enjoy if you were to massage their feet or what have you...

to each their own and thats a war we're never going to win..... which is why im so thankful to be in a relationship which we BOTH have foot fetishes...

Hey FLBowler! I have a major foot-fetish, which is how I got into tickling. I was introduced to them both by an old girlfriend of mine many years ago. During the summer she always wore Dr. Schols sandals, or sneakers (with the backs cut out), & (whenever we went out to a place where you had to get dressed up) Candies mules. (Damn, she had some fine feet!)
I know that many people say that people who have foot-fetishes are wierd & freaky but they have no idea how many famous people (from the past & present) have the same fetish. Like the great artist Salvador Dali had a foot-fetish, Arsenio Hall, Madonna admited to getting turned on by foot worshipping men's feet, and everyone should know that Brittany Spears admited to getting off when her toes were sucked. The list goes on & on. And as far as tickle-fetish goes, the Empiress of Russia Catherine the Great had a major tickle-fetish and Drew Barrymore confessed about getting turned on by having "tickle-sessions".
Don't worry my friend, having this (these) fetishes only means that you're amongst the greats. (Think of it as an exclusive club - without the jackets.) :yourock:

Gross?

What is gross? Isn't sex and everything related to it gross at one point or another? You want me to put my what where!!?? You want me to put my tongue where ?!? You want my fingers in what!?!?! You want to swallow my what!!!! You get the idea. Sex in our society is seen as inherently dirty even though it's the act that gives us life. Is it surprising that some that aren't familiar with foot fetish might find it "gross"? We we were all once one of those individuals that was disgusted by even the sight of the opposite sex. Funny how things can change so rapidly and decisively.

GQ

ewww feet! Gross!!!

Btw. I love high arched feet.

Sent from my iPhone

Gross?

What is gross? Isn't sex and everything related to it gross at one point or another? You want me to put my what where!!?? You want me to put my tongue where ?!? You want my fingers in what!?!?! You want to swallow my what!!!! You get the idea. Sex in our society is seen as inherently dirty even though it's the act that gives us life. Is it surprising that some that aren't familiar with foot fetish might find it "gross"? We we were all once one of those individuals that was disgusted by even the sight of the opposite sex. Funny how things can change so rapidly and decisively.

GQ

ewww feet! Gross!!!

Btw. I love high arched feet.

Sent from my iPhone

GQ,

Don't think I've ever quoted you on past posts but man... you took the words out of my mouth! I give you a thundering applause for that post. :)

I have a minor foot fetish do to my major tickling fetish. I use to get grossed out by feet as a kid but shook that off when I was in my 20's with the help of a girlfriend that liked her feet touched (but not ticklish). I still find smelly feet gross but it's like GQ stated, everything is gross when you think about it. lol.

DK

I like feet :)
If they're well kept and nice looking, then it's just an extra spot on the body that I'm attracted to.

I think my screen name says it all, i will appreciate a womans feet even more as long as she has taken excellent care of them

I'm a huge fan of feet, and almost as much so a fan of a nice, clean, well maintained set of legs. I think that the fact that I usually tie the two together(pun intended) diffuses the "eww. Feet. Gross" factor. After all pretty feet do compliment, and complete nice shapely legs. Most women tend to agree.

I like feet :)
If they're well kept and nice looking, then it's just an extra spot on the body that I'm attracted to.

Agreed. I love to tickle feet too!

the way I thought about it. If girl spends so much time buying shoes and keeping there feet well kept. Why shouldn't I like them? Seems a win win overall

Hair can get gross if it's not washed regularly. Mouths aren't terribly kissable unless they're taken care of. Feet are no different!

And yes, I am into women's feet. A nice pair is to me like, well, a nice pair! :xpulcy:

I now have a huge foot fetish for male or female feet, but they have to be clean and well taken care of or my mouth doesn't go anywhere near them. I love to kiss, lick, tickle, touch, and rub my face against feet. I do once in a while suck toes, but out of everything I've motioned it is my least favorite. I have mostly been worshiping male feet and guys always seem so shocked when I ask if I can get a picture of their feet. There always go, "Wow that's a first. Women don't normally ask me for that." They also usually tell me that they have never had their feet worshiped before and how they would love to let me do it to them. I love being on the receiving end as well. I think receiving foot worship is an amazing experience and I just can't understand those women that just won't let you touch their feet, but to each their own. I never understood the calling a foot fetish gross or weird because I feel there are fetishes grosser or weirder. Then again it really is up to what the other person feels. I person who has a strong scat fetish and not a foot fetish might say a scat fetish isn't gross or weird and a foot fetish is.

Yeah, sex is weird. It's us at our most vulnerable and part of why it's great. Even the fetishes many would consider "the REAL filthy ones" are only as bizarre as the next. If it gives you fulfillment in any way, chances are you'll defend it. And nobody really needs to defend it. As long as you don't creepily, cruelly objectify people or do real harm to a partner or child then you have nothing to answer for. I spend more time describing what I enjoy about my fetishe(s) than how bizarre it should be considered. That belongs to the eye of the beholder.

Yes, I've had a foot fetish since I was little. I find women's feet very graceful and arched (adds to the whole fairer sex thing), they're delightfully ticklish and tender and receptive. They can be a direct link to stimulate other areas as well. And if I'm with someone who can enjoy that with me, it turns me on to share and connect like that as much as it does to have my way with that part of them. Most "normies" don't think twice about sucking on someone's fingers and they can be as dirty as anything. So it really comes down to what floats your boat, but I believe logically there's nothing especially taboo about feet.

I have to agree, i mean if they are keeping them well kept, someone should take notice and give them the attention.

i too have a foot fetish. it's strongly tied to my tickle frtish, but not exclusivly. a woman"s feet are just so damn sexy! in all my years of enjoying a lady's company, i have yet to find one that wasn't turned on my my attention to her feet.
steve

I definately have a foot fettish and do not think it is gross in any way! I used to have a problem with it when I was younger but through experience I have found that most women do not mind having there feet massaged, kissed or even tickled and they do not mind if you have a healthy interest in there feet as long as it is handled with respect and you don't come accross pervy! Like you say there are many other fettishes that would be far more dificult to explain to some one but feet are just so easy to talk about! Hope that makes sence!

I'm also a foot guy, i love a nice well looked after pair of feet :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back