• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Lovers Don't Wana Miss This

Blazehaze27

TMF Novice
Ive been around the forum for a little while, but haven't been very active. Anyway, I have got something for you thats too good not to post. to make a long story short, my extremely attractive blonde friend that lives next to me was talking about how she can't earn enough money to get by while attending school. I took the opportunity to inform her that it is possible to make money modeling her feet, which i honestly think are the sexiest ive ever seen. Now she's the type to be grossed/weirded out by the whole thing, but im sure if she gets some positive feedback she'll be more open-minded. This girl is beyond hot, so check out the samples and let me know what u think. thank you

Tf4f is over my shoulder saying he'd love to tickle those beauties. :D He is a foot person and he says her tootsies are adorable. :tickle:

Without a doubt, those are very nice feet. Lot's of money to be made there, with all these producers around.

wow

amazing pictures tell ur friend if she wants money have her go to the gym and then take pictures of her socks afterwards. id pay good money for that. and all the other sock lovers. nice pics!

You can tell her that there's nothing to be embarressed about her feet... They are simply beautiful!! :couch: Definitly worth the shot for some modeling. :cat:

She's definately got the great feet gene in her.. Love the way they poke out of her jeans too.. lol Any opportunities to tickle them yet?

All I can say is . . WOW! WOW! WOW!
What's her first name?
I would definitely pay for a video of her feet , especially close ups of her soles. If you can tickle her feet, that would be excellent!
I would kiss and lick & massage and tickle her feet all day & night.
I give her 2 thumbs up.

I'm glad to get some positive feedback. And yes, her feet are UNBELIEVABLY ticklish...ive had a couple small chances to tickle them...and it was heaven. Like i said, i think she has the sexiest feet ive ever seen. I'm sure she'll be glad to hear the compliments. I will work on getting some photosets together, and possibly a video. I would give anything in the world to make a video of me tickling her so believe me if its at all possible i will. If you have any requests I'd be happy to hear them and see what we can work out. Thanks for the support, and i will try to have something together as soon as possible. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to go about selling the material? i was thinking clips4sale but i want to search through some other options...thank you.

I am willing to take requests...i just need to know how much people would be willing to pay for photosets or for videos.

Very, very nice. She has some great feet. Love the barefoot shots with painted nails. I would seriously consider a clips for sale type video with her as the star.

Her feet are defenie sexy, and personally I think she doesn't need to donn nail polish. Call me old fashioned, but I the natural look is very attractive.

She indeed does have very lovely feet, Blaze, and hopefully she won't be so put off by the thought of her feet being attractive to people after our praise. ;)

yea i knew that you all would find her feet as sexy as i do. I'll try to get some photosets together in the next week or so...im just not sure yet how im going to go about distrubiting them yet or how much to charge, seeing as this is all new to me. any sugestions or comments are appreciated

Those soles are gorgeous and they seem to be very well cared for. I' love to see them from the soles in close up perspective. :bouncybou
SC

:couch:

BEAUTIFUL BAREFEET!!!!!! Let me just request this, PLEASE post some more straight on shots of her soles in relaxed pose and some top foot shots, make a photo spread on a disc, set a reasonable price and I'LL BUY ONE!! HELL!!! I'll buy two if there extra "HOT" :couch:

I'm sure other foot lovers here in this forum will also. Think about it. Lots of extra cash can be made here!!!!!! LOOK AT THE RESPONSES ALREADY!! :woot:

Let me know!

witchtickler :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back