• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Foot Lovers) Partialism or Fetish?

solescratcher99

TMF Expert
On the mousepad someone posted up a link to an MTV special called "I have a fetish." http://www.mtv.com/videos/true-life-i-have-a-fetish/1655095/playlist.jhtml

Some of the things he liked about feet are things I don't personally enjoy and I'd say he's definitely more obsessed with feet than I am. lol. Anyway, I was wondering how many people with a thing for feet would say they have a fetish and how many would say its a partialism?

For example, I say I have a partialism. I say this because I don't like sniffing them, sucking toes or any kind of accessories that go along with the feet (socks, shoes, etc). I mostly just like the soles of the feet, the way they feel, tickling them and the occasional footjob. I also like having sex just as much as feet, which I've heard is not very common among the extreme spectrum of foot lovers (who are kind of a minority).

So, what is it foot lovers? Fetish or partialism?

Last edited:
partialism all day long. i get put off feet by guys that are obsessed with them.

Strictly speaking, a fetish is a sexual attraction to an inanimate object like a shoe or a stocking. Partialism, derived from the word 'part', relates to a sexual preference for a particular body part other than the genitalia, such as boobs, butts, legs, or feet. Some people are sexually turned on by hands. I believe that saying that one is a foot partialist is a more appropriate term, but since so few people know about this distinction, it is easier to say that one has a foot fetish rather than to go into all of the explanation. More people know what you are talking about when you say that you have a foot fetish as opposed to saying that you are a foot partialist. Bottom line...who cares. I get off on attractive female feet. They can call me whatever they like.

well i will admit it that i have a massive foot fetish and tickling fetish----i have youtube, dailymotion, sections specifically devouted to womens feet. i dont fight ii-- i imprace it--- its who i am and dam proud of it.

For example, I say I have a partialism. I say this because I don't like sniffing them, sucking toes or any kind of accessories that go along with the feet (socks, shoes, etc). I mostly just like the soles of the feet, the way they feel, tickling them and the occasional footjob. I also like having sex just as much as feet, which I've heard is not very common among the extreme spectrum of foot lovers (who are kind of a minority).

So, what is it foot lovers? Fetish or partialism?

I am exactly the same as you, the other stuff is of no interest to me.

I like tickling and I like feet, to an extent. But in the bedroom those two things are nothing more than foreplay to actual sex

The psychological term for deriving sexual pleasure from tickling is called knismolagnia. So we are knismolagniacs.

I prefer to say, "I have an erotic interest in women's bare feet." That is succint and accurate.

I don't particularly like either of the terms you give as choices.

I agree. I usually just say I like feet or something like that. If I'm pressed, however, I usually say its a partialism. Fetish is inaccurate and people call everything a fetish nowadays. It doesn't even seem to have any "rebellious" undertones for those who want to hold onto it.

Also, its strongly associated in most people's minds with word obsession... hence why MTV choose that foot lover over others. I mean, come on! They're MTV! They've got stereotypes to reinforce!

Also, its strongly associated in most people's minds with word obsession... hence why MTV choose that foot lover over others. I mean, come on! They're MTV! They've got stereotypes to reinforce!

I wish they wouldn't reinforce the stereotype of the creepy, obessed foot fetishist.

I wish they wouldn't reinforce the stereotype of the creepy, obessed foot fetishist.

Here, here! :iagree:

Also, in a general sense, the word "fetish" is so misused and inconsistently applied as to make it about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

I find all kinds of things hot, some conventional and some not... but I fail to see the need to categorise everything deemed non-mainstream as "fetish" for the sake of making insecure types feel more normal, to be honest :sherlock:

Some people are sexually turned on by hands.

Are you serious? I think that's me! Or were you just providing an example on a body part that people could be sexually turned on by? :p Like I'm not obsessed with them but big, strong male hands - I do observe them and think they look nice, and want them to hold my hand. Or tickle me... Bit strange maybe?

Are you serious? I think that's me! Or were you just providing an example on a body part that people could be sexually turned on by? :p Like I'm not obsessed with them but big, strong male hands - I do observe them and think they look nice, and want them to hold my hand. Or tickle me... Bit strange maybe?

Nothing strange about it, you can be turned on by anything :D If it doesn't hurt anybody else, just go with it and enjoy :numberone:

I like to look at feet, and if they're really nice, I like to kiss and lick and nibble on them. But I don't need them at all to get turned on. So I guess I just am partial. :innocent:

'Usually Bubble', there is actually a hand fetish category on Clips4sale.com. The possiblities for fetishes are endless.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back