• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Lovers Unite!

SabrinaFox

Hey guys....so sorry for the double post. I'm not trying to spam. I posted this in General Discussion and then realized I should probably post it here instead. If a moderator wants to delete the other post it would be appreciated...my apologies.....

Since this is a tickling forum I wasn't sure where to post this...I hope this is okay.

One thing I have noticed since I registered is there seems to be an equally large number of foot fetishists here as well as tickling fetishists.

Raise your hand if you're a foot fan....and tell a little about your love of feet. Do you like small feet, large feet, short toes, long toes, wide feet, narrow feet....etc.

I have crazy feet....they are big and long and I have really long, long toes. I wear a size 11 and can stretch my toes out like fingers!

What about you?

Here is a pic of my freshly painted toes. :D

7314794088_bb18b4e8e8_z.jpg

Yea, they are unique. I don't think I have a particular preference; for me, as long as they are clean, well-taken care of and ticklish, I'm good with that. I guess I prefer longer toes over shorter ones - the width doesn't matter but I do like a high arch.

Would you mind posting pic of the soles of your feet? Thank you...

HAWT!

Sabrina I have a question. Say a guy wanted a custom of you. He's willing to pay for the custom and would like to send you an article of clothing for you to wear in the custom. or pay extra for you to buy the article. Like for example, say I wanted you to wear a specific pair of nylons take them off slowly and paint your toes. If I sent the nylons for the video would you be willing to send them and the bottle of used polish back after you make the custom?

Last edited:
I'd definitely call myself a foot guy, though I'm not necessarily a foot fetishist. I like varying types of feet. I'd have to say, in terms of tickling, I like feet as big as they come. More area to tickle, in my opinion. In my experience, I've found the bigger feet are more ticklish. Might this be the case for you, Sabrina? Definitely an excellent, unique pair of feet!

Awesome responses!

My feet are EXTREMELY ticklish! You don't even have to touch them and I'm squirming and wriggling around like a ferret trapped in a pillowcase.

Here's a pic of my soles:

7316345372_d9d7ab8ac2.jpg

Broadway it's entirely possible. I don't know what the scientific evidence is on this, but my personal experience is that as my feet got bigger, they definitely got more ticklish. :)

Great question **** Tard, may I call you **** Tard? I was going to mention this actually. Yes, if you have a specialty (nylons, socks, etc) you want me to wear or use in a shoot, you can certainly buy it and I will use it in your custom and send it to you. But only if you promise to sleep with it under your pillow and sniff the essence daily. :D

In my signature I have a link to my Amazon wishlist. I have a default wishlist and there is also one called Foot and Nylon Love. That is where I have nail color, socks, nylons, thigh highs, shoes, etc. Please feel free to look around or make suggestions as to what you think I should add.

Well my parents named me **** Tard so of course you may call me that. !
Thanks for the answer!

Yea, Sabrina, you say you're ticklish? Call me a skeptic, but I just don't trust a lotta people. I feel like I'm gonna need to find out for myself. :tickle: <<<<---- That's how I roll...

Well I'm not a doctor (nor do I pretend to be) but my being a foot guy has driven me to do a good amount of research on reflexology and the psychology behind the attraction to feet. My hypothesis is that bigger feet are more ticklish for two reasons:

1) When feet grow bigger, people with naturally ticklish feet will subconsciously believe that their feet are more exposed to "attack" (i.e. by tickling); ergo, when feet are tickled, it causes a more ticklish reaction because they feel more "exposed".

2) Along these lines, when feet are bigger, there is more area to tickle (as I said in my previous post). Since the feet already have the greatest amount of nerve endings in the entire body, one could venture to guess that there might be more nerve endings in larger feet than smaller feet.

Of course, this is just my opinion :p

Well, I am a doctor, but also don't pretend to be. While I'm no neurologist, I think you're right Broadway, about point (2) - if you have a larger surface area, they gotta be covered by sensory nerves, which would branch out into smaller tendrils that could each transmit a tickling signal. But you still have the other factors (thinness of skin, lack of callouses, etc.) I think the higher arches and longer toes definitely add to ticklishness.

These are mere hypotheses, definitely MORE testing is needed.

Thanks for the link and the photo. Sabrina

Yes! I have confirmation from a doctor! Thanks TickleHound!!

And by the way Sabrina, those are two incredible feet you have :)

"wriggling around like a ferret trapped in a pillowcase"...Nice description!

I'm a foot tickling fan, and I enjoy larger feet, slender toes and high arches. Size 11 is one of the larger sizes I've seen, and your sole shot looks good, at least given that the arches are tougher to judge from that angle. Thanks for asking and sharing Sabrina.

Extremely ticklish are the best and your soles are Tickle-icious

I'm a foot tickling fan, and I enjoy larger feet, slender toes and high arches. Size 11 is one of the larger sizes I've seen, and your sole shot looks good, at least given that the arches are tougher to judge from that angle. Thanks for asking and sharing Sabrina.

Hey I myself think it'd be cool if there was a pic that gave us an indication on how high her arches are!

ah, another long toe'd person! :thumbsup: I'm a 9, and have long feet/toes too....and I also admire feet (I don't have a foot fetish, but I appreciate nice feet when I see them).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back