• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

foot massage turned into foot tickling

armpitticklish

Hi, my name is Joyce, i thought i would share my second story with you which involves me getting my feet tickled by my boyfriend Jack.

Well i was watching tv and i had my feet on the foot stool so i was quite relaxed, my boyfriend comes into the room and says to me "would you like to have a foot massage?" and i say "yes" so he sits down by my feet and starts massaging my feet and the massaging is going on for about 5 minutes into the massaging and feels good and then all of a sudden i start to giggle as the massaging starts to get ticklish and my boyfriends notices and says "hehe, your so ticklish joyce, i wasnt even planning on tickling you but i do like hearing you giggle and laugh so maybe i will give your feet a tickle, hehe" i start pleading for him to not to tickle me and that im watching a tv show but he grabs both of my legs and pins them with one arm around them and uses the other hand to tickle my soles and toes, he strokes all five fingers up and down my soles and then with one finger goes in and out of each toe gap and continues this until my show is over and my just in fits of laughter pleading for him to stop and my wriggling about trying to get out of his hold of my legs but cant and start to get weak with the wriggling about and just laugh and laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHPLEEEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAAACK STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA and eventually he did stop and he came and sit next to me and hugged and kissed me, the tickling had gone on for nearly 30 minutes, i was glad none of my sisters were home as im sure i would have gotten other ticklish spots tickled.

Well i hope you enjoyed my story, plenty more to come im sure lol :)

Very fun! Too bad the sisters were not around. LOL I'd probably try and find out of your belly button was ticklish too had I been there.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back