• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

foot paradise videos

Mr Horseradish

anyone here ever bought a footparadise video? was it good??
i havent seen many reviews or anything

paradise vision videos

i have bought many, and lately, i'd have to say too many.
they are all the same, and have become boring. i used to think they were quite good, but they have become too predictable, and boring.
i know there are others who swear by their stuff, but not i, any longer.
steve

Actually, there are quite a lot of FP reviews in the video review section, but they are further back. You can see them by altering the default setting 'See last 30 days' to 'last 100 days' or even 'from the beginning' (lower right corner on each section index page). They don't produce clips though.

*puts his hand up*

I own "Rennaisance Tickle" by FP.com. I think it was quite a good video because it was a 100 % foot tickler.The best bit was one of the guys licking and biting two girls feet and sending them into hysterics. I've also seen "Non-Consenual Tickle" by these guys, but that video put me off this company for all time. Good tickling action, but it broke my heart to see what it did to the girl involved.

Re: *puts his hand up*

BigJim said:
I've also seen "Non-Consenual Tickle" by these guys, but that video put me off this company for all time. Good tickling action, but it broke my heart to see what it did to the girl involved.

Gotta agree with you Jim. Although I loved the response and I think non consentual is an exciting concept(I would NEVER be the tickler in this) the final result was hard to take.

"The Contest" was a great video. It was REAL and displayed all types of ticklees at different levels of ticklishness.

Jen

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back