• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Party

LionKing08

TMF Expert
Has anyone gone to the Jacksonville Florida Footnight at CKJ Studio is there any tickling going on? There is a party this weekend.
Wondering if it is worth my time? thanks for any info given.

Unless you're married to someone who won't indulge you and this is the only real problem in an otherwise happyish marriage in which you'd like to stay, parties aren't a good idea. I've never been to one, but of course have had a look at the various sites online. Expensive admission, and relatively costly sessions timed by the minute with 'models' who'd not associate with you otherwise.

Yes, talking to girls is difficult, yes, the rejection rate is about 90%, yes, looking for companionship on whatever level is a miserable and frustrating pursuit that rarely works out. But this is every man's lot, except for sports, movie and rock stars. Those of us not so fortunate have to develop our conversational skills and remember that while we men are seduced through our eyes, it is very much to the advantage of the physically unattractive man that women can be seduced through their ears.

I'm old now and have been married three times- life has taught me a bit about the species. Somehow- and unfortunately there's no magic way of doing this but it CAN be done- learn to talk to them. Ask open-ended questions about their feelings and nod sympathetically without offering any solutions.

But believe me when I say that finding one girl who indulges you (and may even like it!) out of friendship or love is worth more than ten 'Stipendiary Venuses' who are only there for the money, and secretly hate you.

Start innocuous conversations with five attractive girls a day, and I can pretty much guarantee that within two weeks you'll have some awfully humiliating memories, and one or two new friends.

Last edited:
I took you tickle class at Fetish con it was great. thanks for your thoughts.

Foot parties are fine. If there's a website showing who will be there, oftentimes there's a list of things they offer. The parties here in Texas often has ladies who are fine with, or even encourage, tickling.

There is no list, or nor pictures of the Ladies that will be there. I only know one. thanks for your reply.

Email them directly if it’s not listed. They usually allow it so long as the model is down for it

It would all so be helpful if the had a list of models that would be there.

How much does something like this cost? I'm just curious.

I have just written to one of the models to see if any of them does let having there feet tickled, waiting for her reply.

Foot parties are fine if you just take them for what they are. Obviously the models are doing it for the money and who cares. If you need a quick fix and it's done in a safe environment where the models and clients are taken care of then have fun. I've only been to one (as an awkward by-stander lol) so I can only speak from my own experiences but tickling seemed common - I would just let the model know before you go back with them. I think they're mostly used to licking/trampling so just make sure they are okay with tickling (which I'm sure most would be) before doing it.

Feet tickling is not uncommon at foot parties. If given the opportunity, make sure to start slow and keep it playful. If they hate being tickled, they’ll let you know before you pay to session with them. If you see the slightest reluctance, don’t pass go.

How much does something like this cost? I'm just curious.

In Texas, it's at least $50 for the big party in Austin. Then it's $20 for 10 minutes of negotiated sessions with the ladies.

Before the pandemic, when there were foot parties in NYC, the price was exactly the same, $50 for admission and then $20 for each 10-minute session. Activities during said session were negotiated with the woman giving the session in advance.

I met Goddess Shelly :woman: at such a foot party back in 2006.

Unless you're married to someone who won't indulge you and this is the only real problem in an otherwise happyish marriage in which you'd like to stay, parties aren't a good idea. I've never been to one, but of course have had a look at the various sites online. Expensive admission, and relatively costly sessions timed by the minute with 'models' who'd not associate with you otherwise.

Yes, talking to girls is difficult, yes, the rejection rate is about 90%, yes, looking for companionship on whatever level is a miserable and frustrating pursuit that rarely works out. But this is every man's lot, except for sports, movie and rock stars. Those of us not so fortunate have to develop our conversational skills and remember that while we men are seduced through our eyes, it is very much to the advantage of the physically unattractive man that women can be seduced through their ears.

I'm old now and have been married three times- life has taught me a bit about the species. Somehow- and unfortunately there's no magic way of doing this but it CAN be done- learn to talk to them. Ask open-ended questions about their feelings and nod sympathetically without offering any solutions.

But believe me when I say that finding one girl who indulges you (and may even like it!) out of friendship or love is worth more than ten 'Stipendiary Venuses' who are only there for the money, and secretly hate you.

Start innocuous conversations with five attractive girls a day, and I can pretty much guarantee that within two weeks you'll have some awfully humiliating memories, and one or two new friends.

Hilarious! Lol Great advice, and great read sir!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back