• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

foot related perils?

bigearl7

TMF Expert
to be honest, along with tickling and bondage, one of my favorite scenarios (on TV and movies) has been what I call, foot-related perils. By this, a young damsel in distress is caught in a dangerous situation, most generally, by said foot/ankle, trapping her.

Here are a few examples:

In the Blob 1988 Remake, Shawnee Smith sets up a Liquid Nitrogen bomb and before the creature reaches her, she attempts to leap from the truck only to be trapped when she gets a wire wrapped around her booted foot, trapping her in mid-air. She struggled with her predicament until at the last second, the punk boyfriend saves her

In I still Know What You Did Last Summer, Brandy and JLH are running through the attic of the summer home that they are staying in when Brandy places her foot through the installion. When she tries to pull it back, the rubble keeps it stuck, while the killer reaches for both women.

In Blue Crush, Kate Bosworth gets knocked off her surfboard in the second to last tournament, and while underwater, gets her ankle strap tangled between two rocks. With the restraint taunt, she cannot reach the surface and spends about a minute trying to remove the anklet.

I know these seem odd, but for some reason, (since they're foot related) I really do find them exciting. Does anyone else? Does anyone know any similar scenes? Thanks

Dude! i agree fully!!!!
Im always on the prowl for foot related scenes....................

Tremors ###
The lass is running away and gets tangled in some barb-wire, Kevin Bacon helps her out by helping her remove her trousers and boots leaving her in her White Socks.

The Gate ###
Old horror movie in which a girl is grabbed by the foot from under a bed by a beast, it tries to drag her under but ends up letting go......... eventually she is grabbed by her foot again only for the beast to end up with a hand-full of Red-sock as the girl run-away!!! (might be able to post some DVD captures)

Kill Bill vol.II ###
When's she is trapped in the coffin she has to remove her boots to get a flick-knife...... she has sexy black stocking type socks on......... HOT!!!

Nightmare on Elm Street 3 ###
(wierd but cool scene)
The blonde Girl is walking round in Blue socks - when suddenly Freddie jumps from out of the ground.... as a BIG WORM, he starts to swallow her from the ankles upwards.................. eventually spitting her out (once again DVD captures available)
Anybody else find that Freddie scene hot or is it just me??? lol

bump,

I plan on doing a based website upon this subject, so please, real TV or animation, if anyone remembers something among these lines, please say so.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back