• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Ticklers Smorgasbord

mustang

TMF Master
Any decent topless bar is a foot ticklers smorgasbord. It is best to go into the clubs during the afternoon when there aren't many customers there. At other times when there are a lot of customers the girls are too busy dancing to make money. But, when it is slow they are very open to anything that will make them a few dollars. All you have to do is tell the girls that you are into feet and 90% of them will take off their shoes and put there bare feet in your lap for tickling, or whatever. I usually offer them $10 for 5 minutes of foot tickling and am never turned down. I usually will drink beer until I've scoped the girls out and then approach the most attractive ones who seem to have the prettiest feet. I have tickled the feet of countless girls in this way. Here is an account of one of the best. I was talking to a very pretty blonde at one of the clubs and told her about my foot tickling fetish. To my surprise, she confessed to being bi-sexual and that she also had a fetish for female feet. She then put her feet in my lap and showed me some rubber bands that she wore around each ankle. I asked her what they were for and she told me that they were to hold her toes back while her soles are being tickled. I suspected that she used them while tickling the feet of other girls at the club. There are lots of lesbians and bi-sexuals at the topless bars. Anyway, she pulled the rubber bands around her toes to cock them back and expose her lushious bare soles to me. I tickled her feet for about half an hour like that. She also told me that she did foot fetish videos and, incredibly gave me her real name and phone number. If I had been single, I would have followed up, but alas, I am married and chickened out. There was another memorable event involving another pretty blonde. She had gorgeous, high-arched feet and perfect toes. She was fascinated about my fetish and let me tickle the soles of her feet all that I wanted for free. She said that it felt good. She even came back to me after she did a few dances to let me tickle her feet some more. I have had lots more foot tickling encounters at these clubs, but those were some of the most memorable and fun.

If I had been single, I would have followed up, but alas, I am married and chickened out.

Uhm, now how would have calling her been so much worse than going to topless bars to tickle women's feet on a regular basis? :)

That's the same rate (but it was $20 for 10 minutes as the smallest unit) charged at the foot parties at Paddles when they had them. I'm not surprised they accepted the offer. I am surprised at the woman who let you tickle her for free. :D

Any decent topless bar is a foot ticklers smorgasbord. It is best to go into the clubs during the afternoon when there aren't many customers there. At other times when there are a lot of customers the girls are too busy dancing to make money. But, when it is slow they are very open to anything that will make them a few dollars. All you have to do is tell the girls that you are into feet and 90% of them will take off their shoes and put there bare feet in your lap for tickling, or whatever. I usually offer them $10 for 5 minutes of foot tickling and am never turned down. I usually will drink beer until I've scoped the girls out and then approach the most attractive ones who seem to have the prettiest feet. I have tickled the feet of countless girls in this way. Here is an account of one of the best. I was talking to a very pretty blonde at one of the clubs and told her about my foot tickling fetish. To my surprise, she confessed to being bi-sexual and that she also had a fetish for female feet. She then put her feet in my lap and showed me some rubber bands that she wore around each ankle. I asked her what they were for and she told me that they were to hold her toes back while her soles are being tickled. I suspected that she used them while tickling the feet of other girls at the club. There are lots of lesbians and bi-sexuals at the topless bars. Anyway, she pulled the rubber bands around her toes to cock them back and expose her lushious bare soles to me. I tickled her feet for about half an hour like that. She also told me that she did foot fetish videos and, incredibly gave me her real name and phone number. If I had been single, I would have followed up, but alas, I am married and chickened out. There was another memorable event involving another pretty blonde. She had gorgeous, high-arched feet and perfect toes. She was fascinated about my fetish and let me tickle the soles of her feet all that I wanted for free. She said that it felt good. She even came back to me after she did a few dances to let me tickle her feet some more. I have had lots more foot tickling encounters at these clubs, but those were some of the most memorable and fun.

Now there's a fabulous idea. To me, that's what this forum is all about - the sharing of ideas. Thankyou for posting.

Uhm, now how would have calling her been so much worse than going to topless bars to tickle women's feet on a regular basis? :)

He tickled her feet, Rhiannon, he didn't have sex with her! It's not the same!

To Rhiannon

It wasn't the idea of calling her that was a problem. It was the thought of allowing myself to get sucked into a dangerous world for a married man. If I were a single man I wouldn't have hesitated. I have a real weakness in regard to my fetish, so I didn't want to risk it even with a phone call. I hope that that makes some sense. And, by the way, I get off of work several hours before my wife does and I only spend a couple of hours at those places about once every other week. Doing the foot thing at those clubs is a great harmless outlet for me. Maybe some of the guys around here will resonate with that.

To Milagros317

It was a slow day at her club, and for some reason she was very interested in my fetish. She was fascinated at the idea that a guy could get sexually aroused over a woman's feet. She wanted me to critique her feet and was very interested when I raved about her high arches, and how gorgeous her toes were. She curled her toes back for me and spread them apart, etc. She let me tickle her feet for a good while. She was only moderately ticklish on her soles, but she let me suck on her toes and that drove her up a wall. She said that the toe sucking was really ticklish. I think that she went along with it for her own amusement. She was visiting a 'different world' with me as her guide. She seemed to be completely fascinated by it all. Maybe she was conducting a study:).

... I think that she went along with it for her own amusement. She was visiting a 'different world' with me as her guide. She seemed to be completely fascinated by it all. Maybe she was conducting a study:).

Very lucky for you. :feets:

to me tickling is sexual,..if i were in a relationship , married or other wise..to go into these clubs/bars and pay to tickle a woman,s feet , personally it would feel to me like i was paying for a blow job..i guess it,s just that type of feeling i would get ,..however now in a relationship,.. sounds like a blast where else can you get paid $10 for doing something for 5 mins...only in America.

It,s not that bad..

It wasn't the idea of calling her that was a problem. It was the thought of allowing myself to get sucked into a dangerous world for a married man. If I were a single man I wouldn't have hesitated. I have a real weakness in regard to my fetish, so I didn't want to risk it even with a phone call. I hope that that makes some sense. And, by the way, I get off of work several hours before my wife does and I only spend a couple of hours at those places about once every other week. Doing the foot thing at those clubs is a great harmless outlet for me. Maybe some of the guys around here will resonate with that.

Is tickling sexual to you? Then I don't see how it can be "harmless". Apparently your wife wouldn't think it was harmless, otherwise you could tell her. ;) Does she know about the fetish? I'm sure if you can't life without it to like that, she could indulge you! I mean....let's face it, going there once every other week isn't "only", that is often! Very often! And it's only a matter of time until she will find out.

It is harmless, Rhiannon. In my own case, my wife is not into tickling at all. Yet, she has no problem with my going out and providing tickling and bdsm sessions at various ladies parties in the area. She knows that I don't have sex with anyone, that I am fulfilling my own fantasies and desires, and that I do no harm. If this man goes to a bar for a glass of beer and he can tickle a girl's feet for a few minutes, there is no harm in that. If he was to have sex with her, that would, in my view, be a different story. We don't know if his wife is into the tickling fetish, but I expect she probably is not. Leave the poor guy alone and let him do his thing.

If this man goes to a bar for a glass of beer and he can tickle a girl's feet for a few minutes, there is no harm in that.

I am sorry to say it, but in cases like that, it is the partner's call to decide what is harmless and what is not.

Leave the poor guy alone and let him do his thing.

He will do his thing whether I point out certain things to him or not!

To Rhiannon

Since my visits to these club don't involve anything sexual, I don't see it as cheating. Yes, it is a desperate measure to satisfy something that is not satisfiable in any other way, but to me it is harmless. If it led to sexual encounters in motels, etc., then there would be a problem. In 20 years of marriage I have never cheated on my wife sexually. I merely satisfy my fetish by tickling girl's feet, leave the clubs, and go home. My wife has known about my foot/tickling fetish ever since we met and I tickle her feet all the time. She doesn't appear to care if I tickle other girls feet. A couple of years ago we went to a rock 'n' roll bar with some friends. One of them had a date with a pretty blonde who took her shoes off at the bar and I couldn't help but stare. She laughed and asked why I was staring at her feet. I bluntly told her that it was because I had a foot fetish. Her boyfriend spoke up and said that he did to and began sucking on her toes right there at the bar (everyone there was pretty drunk, stoned, etc...kind of a wild bar). I took her other foot and began tickling it. I tickled her foot for a good 5 minutes. My wife was standing a few feet away talking to another girl while watching and couldn't have cared less. In fact, the episode wasn't even mentioned later. The only reason that she would care about my going to the clubs to tickle feet is the money that I spend there. She would care about that.

What I don't get is, if you tickle your wife's feet, what do you need those bar trips for?

What I don't get is, if you tickle your wife's feet, what do you need those bar trips for?

In the eyes of a man with a foot fetish, women`s feet are like Lays Potato Chips.....you can`t have just one.:devil:

In the eyes of a man with a foot fetish, women`s feet are like Lays Potato Chips.....you can`t have just one.:devil:

I'll facepalm that one too. :facepalm:

LOL........

But let's just throw this in here. If you were involved and your woman say, had a another fetish, different from yours, would you be cool letting her go out and explore that because she couldn't have just one - even if you were willing to indulge her from time to time?

Btw.........Lays BBQ chips are fantastic!

If you're actively seeking out attractive women to tickle their feet then there is a sexual element. If your wife is okay with that then that's fine but it is still definitely not a "no harm" kind of situation. Most women would think BEING in a topless bar is bad enough, it's just you and your wife have a relationship where she's fine with it.

It still very understandable that other people would consider what you're doing as, whilst not full blown infidelity, having similar aspects to cheating on your wife. But if your wife knows about it and doesn't mind that pay no attention to us because it's your relationship and guys play by your own rules, whatever works for you guys you should probably stick with.

And now I'm going to look up "smorgasbord" in the dictionary.

If this man goes to a bar for a glass of beer and he can tickle a girl's feet for a few minutes, there is no harm in that. If he was to have sex with her, that would, in my view, be a different story.

Hola. :)

I agree that tickling can be very harmless. However, if it's with someone that views feet as sexual and tickling as sexual, I don't know if I'd be cool with that because I would know that something sexual was going on between my guy and another woman. However, sure, there are women that are totally cool with having their guy explore their fetish with other women (as you have said yourself your wife is ok with that) and that's great - that's what works for you guys and it's nobody's business.

I don't know if I'd be ok with it though if I was involved with a guy to know that he was going out tickling another woman's body or feet, especially having a fetish. Would that guy be ok with another guy tickling his woman's feet regularly? Some guys would be I suppose. And I'm betting some guys would not be cool with it.

If he wanted to keep doing that, I guess I'd just have to make sure that it was ok for me to go out and get my breasts fondled by men with a boob fetish. Same difference. Boobs are sexual just as feet are to men with a foot fetish.

(Just so you know, I wouldn't really do that but am just trying to get my point across). I guess I'd have to come across that situation to really have an opinion that matters.

In the end though, as long as both parties are cool with it, carry on my wayward son. :D

I'll facepalm that one too. :facepalm:

LOL........

But let's just throw this in here. If you were involved and your woman say, had a another fetish, different from yours, would you be cool letting her go out and explore that because she couldn't have just one - even if you were willing to indulge her from time to time?

Btw.........Lays BBQ chips are fantastic!

Thats a great question. And my honest answer is yes, as long as its not an every week occourance that becomes a sort of compulsive disorder. I fully admit to having a foot and tickling fetish, but by no means does it dominate my life. I indulge my fetish once or twice a year via the L.A. dungeons, Philly Foot Parties or an occasional private TMF encounter. Several of my friends go once or twice a year on golfing trips. Instead of golf clubs, I carry around turkey feathers.:p

Interesting topic because I can see both points of view.

If the tickling urges aren't sexual in one's mind, then going out tickling a woman's feet other than his wife, it would be no big deal. Like the OP said, it's like going out to a bar having a drink to unwind.

Because tickling is sexual to a lot of us, we would think tickling someone else's feet other than their significant other, is a form of cheating. Which it would be if the OP got a sexual thrill out of it.

It really does depend on the mindset of the tickler. Why would he go to a topless bar if it wasn't sexual? Maybe that's the only real place he can go to satisfy his tickling fun without looking like a freak. I can't really picture him going to a "mainstream" place of business and asking to tickle a stranger's feet.

Another point is, why tickle other's if your significant other allows you to indulge in it? Perhaps variety is the answer. Unclebill's response was funny, but it is true. You just can't have one. You need a variety sometimes. If it was a sexual thing, then no, you really can't have variety to indulge.

This topic really does depend on how one views tickling.....

Actually, what it really depends on is the PARTNER'S views of things. I could say being tickled by another guy isn't cheating all I want, if my husband considers it cheating, it is! Because he is the one who will decide whether to tolerate it or to divorce me!

Hola. :)

I agree that tickling can be very harmless. However, if it's with someone that views feet as sexual and tickling as sexual, I don't know if I'd be cool with that because I would know that something sexual was going on between my guy and another woman. However, sure, there are women that are totally cool with having their guy explore their fetish with other women (as you have said yourself your wife is ok with that) and that's great - that's what works for you guys and it's nobody's business.

I don't know if I'd be ok with it though if I was involved with a guy to know that he was going out tickling another woman's body or feet, especially having a fetish. Would that guy be ok with another guy tickling his woman's feet regularly? Some guys would be I suppose. And I'm betting some guys would not be cool with it.

If he wanted to keep doing that, I guess I'd just have to make sure that it was ok for me to go out and get my breasts fondled by men with a boob fetish. Same difference. Boobs are sexual just as feet are to men with a foot fetish.

(Just so you know, I wouldn't really do that but am just trying to get my point across). I guess I'd have to come across that situation to really have an opinion that matters.

In the end though, as long as both parties are cool with it, carry on my wayward son. :D

Actually, what it really depends on is the PARTNER'S views of things. I could say being tickled by another guy isn't cheating all I want, if my husband considers it cheating, it is! Because he is the one who will decide whether to tolerate it or to divorce me!

I have a tremendous amount of respect for what both Angel and rhiannon just posted.:smilestar There really isn`t a handbook instructing us on how to handle our kinks. At the end of the day, its up to the husband and wife to decide whats acceptable and whats not.

So again, it's two opposing viewpoints, both polarized. To those for whom tickling is sexual, it's cheating. To those for whom tickling is not sexual, its not cheating. It's clear neither side will budge.

On Friday, I sessioned with four Japanese tour guides in Lake Louise, at a hotel, and I at some point tickled each one. On Saturday, I had a stagette with fourteen women, I let them play with my restraints and other equipment, and I personally tickled three in a hog tie, including the bride-to-be. My wife took both bookings when they were made, knew where I was going and what I was doing. It is, as always for me, non-sexual and there was no sexual activity of any kind while I was there. With the Japanese group there was nudity, with the stagette there was not. Some people here will, of course, find that wrong, but others will not, and neither side will give. That's the freedom we have.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back