• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Tickling Hot Coworker (NF)

extxfeet

TMF Novice
I work with a hottie I will call Lisa. She is in her late 20's and many people call her Kim Kardashian as she looks a lot like her; long black hair and she is Greek so she is a beauty. Also has the body of a swimsuit model with huge boobies which she doesn't mind showing. Drives the guys at work crazy with that plus likes to wear low rise pants showing off a bit of midriff now and then.

Of course, I was always interested in her feet. She does not wear open shoes often, but when she does I found she has some very nice size 8's. The times I did see them she had on a light pink polish. Lately, she became friends with a girl who owns a salon and started getting her fingernails done there and got some purple polish. She even wore some clunky sandals to work one cold day to show me that she got her toes done too. I told her that was a good start, but I'd prefer anything in the red family instead of purple, and last week showed up with some great cranberry polish on her fingers. It was very cold so I did not ask about her toes but assumed they were done also-- I didn't want to seem too creepy and have her think I was obsessing about her feet..............:drool

Recently, she split up from her man and is in the process of moving to a new place. Being the nice person that I am, I offered to give her a recliner chair that I no longer needed. Around the holidays I picked her up from the airport and offered for her to stop by and take a look at the chair to be sure she wanted it. Not only being a foot guy I also like a good tickle so I devised a plan to get her to try the chair and once in it, pin her legs and give her feet a good tickling. I know this sounds silly and fiendish :blush but I figured I'd probably never get any other shot at them, as tickling in the workplace is generally frowned upon :lol.

Anyway, I got her to the house and showed her the chair (da wife was gone for the afternoon). I told her to try it out and recline back. She did, but before I could make a move she said "oh its fine" and quickly dropped the footrest back down and got up before I could say anything. Dammit!!!

Well, today I got my second chance. It was moving day. I showed up and was happy to see that even though it was cold she was wearing flipflops and her toes were the beautiful cranberry red. Yay!!! She had a girlfriend over to help; at first I was going to scrap my "plan" but figured what the hell, if I got a shot at her feet I was going for it although I would have preferred it to happen alone.

We came over, picked up the chair then went to her new place and got it set up. Once we were inside she kicked off the flops, it was now or never. I told her to try out the chair and raise the footrest, and lean it WAY back........once she was all laid back in the chair with those pretty bare feet staring at me, I said "hey did I mention this chair has a built in massage feature??" "Really???" was the reply. "Well let me show you how it works" I said. At that point I swung my leg over the footrest and her legs and turned around, then sat down on her knees so her feet were pinned with my back to her. At this point I began scampering my fingers up and down her soles. It was incredible, her feet were so soft from the recent pedi.

For a few seconds, she did not make much noise as I think she was thinking I was going to "massage" based on my comment, and I was thinking hey, she is not ticklish at all, but then she realized I was tickling and started shrieking with laughter. Her friend was sitting on the sofa and was laughing at Lisa's predicament. She was making so much noise, that I only tickled her about 15 seconds and I stopped and got off of her. Her face was beet red and she was huffing and puffing. "WOW" she said as she got up. "Hope you liked the massage feature" I said and laughed.

Later, I was kicking myself for stopping too soon, I should have kept going (noise or not) and encouraged her friend to help me out. Maybe she would have, who knows. Anyway, it was so exciting for my "plan" to come together; I am hoping I will get an opportunity for Round Two at some point in the near future before she gets another boyfriend.

Last edited:
I actually thought I might get another shot at Lisa this past weekend. She invited me over again to do some "handyman" stuff at her new place so I was excited about that. Her friend was busy so it was just the two of us- even better. She was wearing some pajama pants, she looked so freaking hot. The other day, she got a French mani/pedi, I had not seen her feet since then and she was barefoot. I commented that I was ok with french mani's but not pedi's, she said she didn't like the french pedi and was going back to red next time............yay!!

She had a long list of little things to do and had an appointment later so I was working quickly, trying to save some time to kick back afterwards before she had to leave and maybe get in a tickle. I could tell that time was growing short and I was trying to come up with something that didn't seem obvious.

I recalled a video clip I had seen posted here before, where a girl crawls under a bed to retrieve a dropped piece of jewelry. She is under the bed with her bare feet sticking out. Her roommate comes along, sees the situation and pins her legs and tickles the hell out of her feet. It's a really hot clip and I thought maybe I could work out something similar...........;)

I was working on curtain rods in her bedroom. She left to go have a smoke, so I tossed one of my drill bits under the bed, way up against the wall underneath the headboard. When she came back, I was cleaning up stuff and told her that one of the bits got dropped and was under the bed but I could not reach it. She quickly volunteered to retrieve it and dropped to the floor. She was barefoot and I was waiting for the right moment to attack. Unfortunately, instead of stretching her legs out straight, she sort of got into a "frog" position, where her legs were out to the sides and she had the soles of her feet pressed together. Dammit!!! She scooted under the bed and grabbed the bit.

I guess I could have pulled her feet apart and done some tickling, but the way she was positioned I thought that if I did that it would appear too contrived (and creepy) and not spontaneous. I hope to have another (better) shot so I thought I'd pass this time, maybe I should have gone for it anyway but time will tell if it was truly a lost opportunity or not..............:cry

Before I left I asked her if she was enjoying my old chair with the "massage" feature. She laughed and said that the feature only worked when I was around-- that gave me hope that I will get another opportunity as she obviously was not creeped out by the last time............stay tuned!

Last edited:
Today was Part 2 - and even hotter

Ok today I agreed to help her go get some furniture and put it together plus do a few other things. I was going nuts looking at those sweet feet all day. Nice pink polish and she was BF most of the day. I was trying to figure my angle to get my hands on those feet again without being obvious. Anyway, once the work was done it was time to relax. She poured a couple margaritas, about halfway through the second one I could tell she was getting pretty relaxed. She wanted to smoke a cig so we went out on her balcony, there were two chair there side by side. I figured this was my chance.

"So, are you ready to take another shot at the "special massage feature" of that chair?" (see above for how that transpired. "Oh my God", she said, "Heather (her friend) couldn't believe you did that to me!!" This was the first time she's ever mentioned it since it happened, so the door was now open. "At first when you said you were going to massage, thats what I was expecting and then realized you were tickling me, and I am SO TICKLISH!!!". Now it was getting good. So then I made a comment about how I was surprised how big her feet were, I had thought they were about an 8 but they are a 9. I was just messing with her to keep the topic on her feet and get her to let me get my hands on them.

"Let me see" I sad and took her foot up into my lap. The margaritas had kicked in and I thought it's now or never. Once I had her foot I began to softly tickle the sole, she immediately started laughing and tried to pull away. I stopped tickling, and said that since I had been so mean and made fun of her feet that I should be nice, so I started massaging them. "How's this, better? I said and contined to knead them. "Oh yeah, I am good as long I know you're not going to tickle me" she said. So I continued to rub her left foot, and said "so are you ok with this". "Are you kidding?" she said, "who wouldn't want a foot massage". I said OK and kept going, after about 5 minutes I told her to give me the other one, I worked on the right one for a while. "Oh jeez you are spoiling me so much" she said. I then switched back to the left foot and then did the right one again, I guess the whole thing was about 15 minutes. She was totally cool with it and obviously comfortable enough not to freak out.

I made a comment about how this could become a habit and that she would be saying her feet hurt just to get a massage-- I was testing the waters to see if this was just a one time thing or not. "Oh yeah, she said, I am gonna be complaining about sore feet all the time!!!"

So, we will see what happens next time. I think this is gonna get way more interesting.............stay tuned!!

Well we had another encounter today. I went over to help her put together some nightstands. Of course she greeted me at the door BF with some nice pink polish and a tight hug- we were off to a good start. We had planned to do that and then hang out, go eat or shopping- I told her it was her day and we'd do whatever she wanted. Unfortunately, her mom threw a wrench into the works as she had been laying a guilt trip on Lisa the past few days that she was not gonna come see her for Mothers Day (tomorrow). So, she told me that she was really unhappy about it and decided that due to all the guilt and pressure from her family we could hang out for a while-- but then she was gonna have to leave and drive up to see her mom. Dammit!!! :cry

Anyway, I hurried through the furniture thing knowing that time was relatively short. Once done with that, she said she was starving so we went up the street and grabbed a bite. When we got back I asked what time she needed to get going and she said in about an hour. It was a pretty day so she suggested we go sit out on her balcony so she could have a smoke. I suggested a drink as well but she said no, even though she really wanted to have a few drinks with me she didn't want to drink then get on the road for a 4 hour drive.

We were sitting close together and I knew this would be my only chance today- I was hoping for the assistance of a couple of drinks like last time but didn't have any choice. "Hey give me your feet" I said. She swung them over into my lap and said "awww, you don't have to rub my feet". I told her that I didn't "have" to do anything but she needed some pampering. Once I had her feet, I asked if maybe I should tickle them first and started running my fingers up and down her sole. She yelped and said "OMG I am SO ticklish!!" I told her ok I would be nice and not tickle (didn't want to blow this too soon). She then had her toes all clenched up and said "Ok I can't relax and am gonna freak out if I think you're gonna tickle".........."I promise", I replied and she relaxed her feet and I happily started kneading away . She had told me before that she has lots of foot issues- mainly sore joints and thought she may need surgery. She told me that her feet had been really sensitive and sore lately from wearing the new shoes we picked out (see above) and could only wear those kinds of shoes a couple days per week as they would hurt.

I was enjoying all of this, I had both feet in my lap and was alternating from one to the other. They were incredibly smooth and are really pretty-- she was continuing to talk about how they had been sore lately and told me not to bend her toes back as that really hurt. So I was rubbing gently and asked her if I was doing OK, she said yeah it feels great as long as you're careful. Then she started talking about how ticklish she is (all over). I reminded her that she told me that before and thanks- as I loved to tickle and was very glad she had shared it. I then poked her in the ribs a couple times, she yelped again and said "oh I see I am gonna regret telling you that!!!". I just laughed and said yeah one day I am gonna get you bad or whatever..........

Anyway, her feet were right on my package and all with all this rubbing and talking about feet and tickling I was starting to get hard :eek: . I sort of re-adjusted to take some of the pressure off. This had been going on about 20 minutes now. I figured I would keep going as long as she let me. This went on about another 5 minutes or so. We were sitting in the sun, she said she was getting too hot out there and lets go inside. Once we got inside, she said she really didn't want to end our day but had to get on the road before it got too late. I left shortly after.

This was all incredibly hot and I'm jacked that she was comfortable enough to get another foot rub while completely sober- this bodes well for the future and means it didn't just happen because of the drinks last time. Sk8vapor- whenever this happens again with the aid of alcohol, I'm gonna bring up the topic I mentioned above about the old GF who was into her feet and see if she gets curious about the toe sucking thing- but the timing wasn't right today.

I'll keep everyone posted---- damn this is fun.............!! :coolthumbup

Ok so we went to lunch today and there was no foot play, but lots of tickling. Her birthday is this weekend so I took her to lunch and had a gift. While in the car, she knew the gift was behind the passenger seat and kept bugging me about what it was, etc. and then turned like she was gonna reach back and get it. So when she did, I said oh so you think you are gonna get away with that and started poking her in the ribs (they're hard to find with the giant buhbees in the way.....lol). Of course she shrieked and was trying to fight me off. I'm trying to tickle with one hand and avoid wrecking the car.

So then I said so how about this then and started squeezing her right above the knee. It took a few seconds to find the right spot, again she shrieked and said "OMG that tickled so much no one has ever done that to me before and I had no idea that could be a tickle spot". I said oh then you have a lot to learn and it can be our new special spot--- she laughed and said something again about how she was so surprised by it. Of course with all this play and tickle talk the little man was starting to starting to stir to life , luckily we got to the restaurant. ;)

On the way back, I picked up where I left off and started poking her. She then started talking about how ticklish she was said the worse spot were her ribs, under her arms and said and of course you know how ticklish my feet are. So again all this talk and messing around and I'm starting to get hard again........lol. I said so how about the new knee spot, and started squeezing her left knee again. I couldn't find the spot right away, and she said "oh it doesn't work anymore, too bad............" Right then I found the spot and it was like I shot electricity through her. She squealed and was trying to pull my hand off and again said "OMG I can't believe how much that tickles, that is so crazy". So here we are driving down the road and I'm here with this hottie squeezing her knee and she's having fun, it was totally cool. I couldn't find the spot again, she said see it doesn't work anymore. I said so how about the other knee and switched to the right knee. Again it took a couple seconds and once I found the spot she went into orbit again. She said something about how she must get used to it and you have to switch back and forth. I couldn't believe she was into this and it was sort of a challenge, and she was going on about how she had no idea her knees were ticklish etc. etc. etc................needless to say we had fun and it was an awesome experience. She added that she was sorry she told me how ticklish she is and now I will do it to her every time we're alone---- but she said it in a way that I could tell she was enjoying all this.

Anyway, sorry this got long, we have lunch planned again next week so we'll see what develops. :cool----- stay tuned.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back