• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tickling in a club (Almost! xD)

deadlywiffeathr

Level of Lemon Feather
Just to set the scene. I was at a launch party at a club last night with some friends. As we're arriving I'm introduced to this girl, who is a friend of a friend. So we gets a talking and drinking throughout the night. I leave the main group for abit to get more drinks from the bar and play a game of pool, when I get back she is far drunker than when I left and flirting like a machine with anything that moves :jester:

She is sitting next to a mate of mine on a couch and I pull up a chair sitting across from them. I began a very interesting convo with another friend sitting nearby, so was kind of distracted, and a little more than buzzed myself. Next thing I know I feel a foot running up my leg. I ignore it the first couple of times as the conversation was good but after the fourth or fith touch I glance over to see who it is. At this point I thought it was my other mate being a bastard and trying to get my attention but it turned out to be the new girl! I looked at her quizically but amused and she just poked her tongue out. I turned back to my convo and that was that. Or so I thought.

After a couple of minutes I feel her foot again! At first it was a poke, then she began running it up and down my leg! I continued on in my conversation thinking she was just being annoying but she was so persistant that I ended up grabbing her foot under the table. I just held it there until I finished speaking with my other friend. I turned to her with a mock look of annoyance on my face and she just giggled. I let her go and she pretended to be occupied by a convo of her own. Then she starts the rubbing again! At this point I was feeling rather flirty and boistrous myself so I caught her ankle again and quickly tickled the top of her foot. She immediatley shot a look at me as if to say "please dont" and I just smiled back at her. She tried to subtly pull her foot away a couple of times but I kept a hold of it and threatened (with a few light strokes) to continue, she laughed and shaking her head mouthed the words "no". So having taught her her lesson I let her go.

In hindsight, I probably could have slipped the heel of her shoe off slightly and gotten a few more tickles in, but it all happened so quick and we'd only just met, I didnt want to offend her in anyway. That being said, it was a great little experience. It probably doesn't read as well as being in the actual situation, but thought I'd share it with you all anyhoo xD. I have no idea whether she was straight or bi, but whatever she was drinking it sure had an effect! lol. It wasn't much of a tickle but it was certainly one of many highlights in a great night out!

Damn! You should have gotten her good! You did get to tickle her a bit on the top of her foot. Nice experience. Thanks for sharing. Any chance you will see her again?

Clearly she was flirting with you, should have taken her shoe off and lightly tickled her foot.

I know, I know! xD In hindsight, massive opportunity missed on my part.

We will be seeing each other again on the weekend however. Our mutual friend is throwing a party, so we'll see what happens ;)

Sounds like she was asking for you to tickle her a bit! Maybe she'll throw her feet at you again next time :)

We will be seeing each other again on the weekend however. Our mutual friend is throwing a party, so we'll see what happens ;)

^It sounds to me that she was asking for a good foot tickling. Let us know how things work out.^

UPDATE!

Wow, ok, so I hung out with this girl again on Saturday at a friend's house warming. Things went....well...awesome :p

I arrived to the party abit later than everyone else as I'd just finished a 12 hour shift at work, but I quickly caught up with my drinks and we were all in a buzzy state in no time. Over dinner there was the usual conversation, dessert got a teeny bit more eventful, as a mini food fight broke out and this girl ended up licking chocolate sauce that she spilt on my arm off me :jester: She'd had quite abit to drink by this stage and was in the flirt zone again so I played along hoping it would lead to a tickling opportunity later in the night.

After we had recovered from our antics and cleared the table the group moved into the lounge room to watch some youtube videos and whatnot. I grabbed another drink and claimed my spot on the main couch with another friend. New girl comes back from the kitchen and plonks herself right in between us. After a few videos my other friend on the couch goes for a toilet break and she takes the opportunity to lay on her back and swing her legs up into my lap. I had a cushion there that i was leaning on and before I know it her feet are sliding underneath it. She started being a brat and poking me in the ribs every now and again. I playfully whacked her with the pillow at first, which only encouraged her more, until eventually I ended up grabbing her ankles to keep them still.

At this point everybody else was in youtube overdrive calling out all the hilarious videos they knew of, so we were pretty much in a world of our own in the corner. She gave me a cute pout as I held her ankles firm under the pillow, I just shook my head with a smile as if to let her know they weren't going anywhere and continued watching the tv. She fought a little harder against me and tried to wriggle them free, as she did so, I gave one of her soles a quick couple of strokes. Her face lit up like a christmas tree as she stifled her laughter and tried desperatley to wiggle out of my hold. One foot managing an escape. I noticed her reaction and tickled again. She covered her face with her hands and sunk into the couch giggling, trying to minimise the noise. I laughed and gently began wiggling all my fingers up and down her sole. She contorted and jerked around trying to escape but I held her foot strong and continued. She curled up her toes and mouthed the words 'cut it out' with the cutest look of desperation, but I gave her a few more seconds of it before releasing her ankle.

After I let her go she poked me in the ribs again in mock anger and then continued watching the tv. She left her legs exactly where they were and we just continued on with the group as if nothing had happened. I would softly run a finger up and down her sole everynow and again just for kicks. We got up soon after to start a game of poker at the table and there was more flirting/under the table leg rubbing. I dont remember most of the night after that unfortunatley :jester: but I'm sure there will be many more opportunities to follow.

Hope you guys enjoyed this tid bit as much as the last! I hope I have redeemed myself in some small way xD You are the ones who gave me the courage to go for it this time so thanks a million! :D

That's what I'm talking about! Great job! You must get her again..and again..and again..

It sound like this woman wants her feet tickled, so oblige her.

Good job dude! You took advantage of the situation this time, I'm glad it worked out for you.

You had every right to remove her shoe and tickle her feet, she kept flirting by touching you with her foot, so that tells me any kind of touching of her foot goes. Dude, tickle the hell out of her.

Another update!

Holy smokes, its official. This girl is the gift that keeps on giving! Her name is Courtney by the way.

So, we hadn't seen each other in a few weeks until a few days ago. We got a smallish group together and headed to the city to bum around and see a movie. A small non tickle related event occured that set off the round of flirting for the day. We were perched upon these cube shaped monuments in a park and waiting for our other friend to purchase the tickets online. My friend on the ground pulls out his new deodorant spray that he wont shut up about and chucks it up to me to have a smell and tell him what I think, I sprayed it on myself as it smelt amazing and threw it back down to him with my approval. Then as the rest of us are discussing fragrances we like Courtney pulls out her perfume from her bag and throws it in my direction. She says "this is what I wear" and I give it a spray to see what its like. I usually find perfumes to be quite strong and irritating to my nose but this fragrance smelt phenomenal and my instant reaction when I sprayed was to say "thats sexy" I chucked it back her way and she winked as she then proceeded to spray it all over herself.

Fast forward to when we are at the cinema and waiting for our movie previews to start, thats where the tickling begins :p We all took our seats and I ended up toward the end of the row inbetween my 2 best mates sharing some popcorn, Courtney was one seat over and with our other friend. In the midst of discussion with my 2 mates I am struck with a flying piece of popcorn! At first I thought it was someone from behind us as we were getting pretty loud but then noticed the sly look on Courtney's face as she slumped down in her seat to stay hidden. I played along and shot a piece back her way soon after, she returned fire-this time I caught her mid throw and knew for sure. I chucked a whole handful across and that seemed to have her beat until a few minutes later when she gets up to "go the the toilet". As she's shimmying infront of us trying to get out she suddenly spins around and shoves a bunch of it down my shirt. I half saw her coming but couldn't manage to stop her, as she retreated to her seat laughing her head off I grabbed a hold of her wrists and pulled her back toward us. She fell across the 3 of us sitting there and I grabbed another handful and shoved it down the front of her top :D She gasped but was still laughing the whole time and since she was in such prime position for a belly tickle I thought I'd oblige. I lightly grabbed her sides as she attempted to roll off us and gave her a squeeze, she pretty much flew out of the chair like she'd been electrocuted as she tried to pry my hands away. I kept it up for another 10 seconds or so all over her stomach and sides until she escaped and got back to her seat, she shot me a look still giggling and removing popcorn from her bra and my mate inbetween us mockingly put out his arms as if to seperate us like boxers :jester:

Later on in the evening after the movie we all headed down to the harbour to grab some burgers and sit in the massive park down there. After we ate we all jumped on some of the equipment as there were no kids in sight and we had the place to ourselves. At one point I was climbing this sort of rope maze and swinging off it from time to time. Courtney made her way up beside me and said "you'd better be careful or you might fall" I just scoffed as we weren't even that high up and jokingly said "i think i've got it covered". She got this ridiculous look on her face and said "oh yeah? even if I do this" and she grabbed my sides as i was hanging and dug right in. I had to quickly swing myself back to safety before I lost my grip and fell and only just managed to do so as she started probing about my ribs too. It only lasted 10-15 seconds but it was brutal considering the position I found myself in. As i caught my breath and was back to safety on the maze she just looked at me and said "payback from before" then winked and climbed back down the maze. All I could do was sit up there smiling trying to digest what had just happened.

Again, only small encounters, but worth their weight in gold when you don't get much tickling action! xD Hope you enjoyed!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back