• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tickling stocks needed asap!???

D. Wellz

[object HTMLDivElement] Hey TT I have been a member for a while now, but haven't had enought time to post a lot but now I have time
To give, lol. But I have a concern does anyone know where I can cn possibly purchase an or get a pair of foot tickling stocks made? I finally.
Got some female lees to volunteer an I think stocks would be great way to imobilize the feet for insane foot tickling so if anyone could lead me
Me the right way it would be a great help with websites an or email contact etc. Thanks TT...

Last edited:
Quick suggestion for DIY:
1. Buy a good quality 2x4, maybe 3 feet long.
2. Sand it real good to avoid splinters.
3. With a 1/2" drill (spade bit or similar) drill a series of holes two inches apart down the center of the board starting from each end until you reach the minimum distance you need.
4. Sand it again.
5. Use normal rope to secure the ankles through appropriate pairs of holes, depending on ankle size and separation desired.

Last edited:
[object HTMLDivElement] thanks for the assistance, but the only problem with work an colege
I don't have the time to make them but if you or anyone can possibly build me a set an ill
Purchase them. If you or any one is willing to do that??? Please get back to me TT

Quick suggestion for DIY:
1. Buy a good quality 2x4, maybe 3 feet long.
2. Sand it real good to avoid splinters.
3. With a 1/2" drill (spade bit or similar) drill a series of holes two inches apart down the center of the board starting from each end until you reach the minimum distance you need.
4. Sand it again.
5. Use normal rope to secure the ankles through appropriate pairs of holes, depending on ankle size and separation desired.

How will feet fit through a half inch hole? :huh

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back