• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

foot writing on girls in taiwan 2015

sakura

TMF Regular
youtube.com/watch?v=X9rxJ5DB4vM around 23 mins

Last edited:
Lots of nice feet closeups. I wonder if they've already done this game on this show before.

So true! Koreans are not into feet for sure! Some pretty ladies with ugly feet here, give us the same gameshow in europe!

Awesome! You know what's odd though is that there's tons of these Taiwan sole writing clips on YouTube and in so few of them do the girls actually have ticklish reactions to the writing. It seems like it would be something that would tickle a lot and I find it hard to believe that like only 2 out of the 20 girls I've seen having it done are ticklish, you would think it would be at least half.

Awesome! You know what's odd though is that there's tons of these Taiwan sole writing clips on YouTube and in so few of them do the girls actually have ticklish reactions to the writing. It seems like it would be something that would tickle a lot and I find it hard to believe that like only 2 out of the 20 girls I've seen having it done are ticklish, you would think it would be at least half.

Yeah, that's the one thing that always bothers me about these foot writing clips. My guess is that they're concentrating so hard on what's being written on their foot that maybe they're able to block out the ticklishness. Either that or Taiwanese women are just notoriously not ticklish.

And I thought their feet looked nice. *shrugs*

Lots of nice feet closeups. I wonder if they've already done this game on this show before.

There is, another episode on youtube.com/watch?v=pW24adTIbZk around 23 mins

Anyone knows chinese here? Need help in finding another episode from the same show 娛樂百分百. The segment is called 足腦並用.

Thanks again, Sakura, there's a pretty cool scene in this episode at 33:15.

One of the dudes cleans between the black haired girl's toes and tickles her. And then he sucks on her toe!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back