• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

footparadise clip: joy and sabrina!!!

tKwRiter

TMF Regular
I think it was what nimrod posted in the newsgroup that I found in aol. The one I have here is around 30seconds with two Asian girls buried in the sand. If everyone thinks this is good(and I'm allowed to post this kind of stuff), i have the other one that is 1 minute and 16seconds long. The problem is that clip is around 5megs and I can't upload it on geocities(them and their 5meg limit)...help me...
DLK

Tickletheater, please take this clip and post it on your site since geocities is limited. thanx u!
This is my first time posting a clip!!!:D

Link removed by Myriads, Foot Paradise has specifically requested that none of their materials be reposted on the TMF

Enjoy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
oOps.....

Curse you geocities!!!
Sigh.....thanx for pointing it out tickling rookie...letz see if it actually work this time...

Link removed by Myriads, Foot Paradise has specifically requested that none of their materials be reposted on the TMF

remember, right click.........and this is pretty much for a limited offer cuz geocities is sooo cool, only like 100people or less could get this clip. Tickletheater, i repeat, grab this clip and put it on your site. God bless u!
DLK

Awh he said god bless me! :devil:

Hehe, sure I'll be glad to post it on the site if I could actually download it. Is it a true .rm file, or is it a .ram file? Correct me if I am wrong, but I think .rm allows you to download the whole clip to your HD. While .ram opens up a link that is streamed from the web site. Like when I bought online clips from realtickling.com all the files were in .ram so they were not entirely on my HD.

In any case, send what you have to [email protected] and I will take care of the rest. :cool:

A Review.........

Note: This is for the people who are anxious to know what's on this clip. This is my review of it.

Overall, I think this clip is ok. There are two girls(did i mentioned they're Asians?) from Footparadise buried in the beach. And they are being tickled by lifeguards. The only thing that made this clip sorta weird to me is their voices. I thought women had like some beautiful voices...but these two, ugh. They have a really low, hoarse voice. But I was surprise how ticklish they were. The life guards have their arms on their feet, making it hard to squirm from those fingers. In my opinion, they both have big feet with dark red nail polish. I would say it wouldn't hurt to try and watch this clip. Even though I can't buy videos, i could review clips at least.
Overall score- A-
DLK

I hope I fixed it!!!

Ugh.......another pain of uploading on my awesome 56k.
Even though this file is 2megs big......it takes forever. I am planning to make a website dedicated to AzN tickling......once in a while, i'll upload like one or two clip a month since geocities allow me to have 15megs at the most. This time, the link to the clip will be on my coming soon website. Go ahead and email me some ideas and stories, even azn clips would be rEaaaally nice.
:D

Note: Please! For those who had already d/l the file, please share it with other people in this forum. My website wasn't made to feed 300+ people's hunger for this clip!

Thank you, i was able to download from the site, good clip!!
Ciao

Myriads

Myriads has removed the links because footparadise requested so:sowrong: . do ya have aimster? just upload it on aimster and tell us the filename. then it will be spread through the internet without anyone being able to do something about it

Re: Myriads

Sadistictickler said:
Myriads has removed the links because footparadise requested so:sowrong: . do ya have aimster? just upload it on aimster and tell us the filename. then it will be spread through the internet without anyone being able to do something about it

And that would be good how? The point is that we are respecting people's copyright and their right to do whatever they want with their material. I would ask you to not use the TMF to support this kind of copyright violation, which is technically speaking a form of theft and one I am particularly aware of as someone vulnerable to the same abuses.

Re: Re: Myriads

MTP Jeff said:

And that would be good how? The point is that we are respecting people's copyright and their right to do whatever they want with their material. I would ask you to not use the TMF to support this kind of copyright violation, which is technically speaking a form of theft and one I am particularly aware of as someone vulnerable to the same abuses.

That's the whole thing about internet sharing... What's theft and what isn't? Where do ppl need to draw the line? I see short clips as a way to promote the real thing, tickling video's in this case. Personally I like to watch a clip before buying. But well, I guess that's a thing depending on someone's opinion, and point of view...

cya,

Sadistic Nutcase

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back