• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For anyone one that missed raw tonight

jfootlover

TMF Regular
Seth Green was the special guest and the 1st match he made was a bikini diva match, hopefully someone recorded it cuz it had maryse, kelly kelly, alicia fox, mickie james, gail kim, and rosa mendes, all of them were barefoot the entire match except kelly kelly and maryse sadly, or at least maryse did till she got out to the ring, where she removed her boots, also showing her feet lol, so yeah, it's a heads up(and a ramble too but i was excited :D )

Yeah, I saw it. It's about damn time they made the Divas do something that appeals to us foot fans. Kelly Kelly sucks for wearing those damn shoes.

Yeah, I saw it. It's about damn time they made the Divas do something that appeals to us foot fans. Kelly Kelly sucks for wearing those damn shoes.

i know right? and i'm pretty sure she didn't even have socks on, what a teaser :lol

Hey, does anyone have the part where she takes them off? Because I watched the match, but it didn't show her taking them off :( I need to see it so if anyone has a link, please reply.

LOL. What are we women going to do with you men. ^_~

Hey, does anyone remember seeing a WWE (or WWF) Backstage interview with an interviewer who looked like Howard Stern interviewing two bound and gagged women on Youtube? Does anyone know where that can be found if it's up again? I wuved the way those two ladies mmmphed. ^_~

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back