• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For Danimal--from the House of Asshat

Cin would be so proud of us~hysterical f'tards...:D

XOXO

LMAO--good one!

Just as long as they don't all end up livin' in a VAN down by the RIVER...:devil: :rolleyes: :D
XOXO

*Bumped from page 79, because it's a silly thing to do*

So...we now have proof that ASSHAT is not a Swedish idea after all! ;)

Bwahaha! You're evil plans have been foiled, Carsomyr...

Actually, you still don't know our plans. Do you? :p

I'd ask to join, but what with it being a Swedish duo, I have none of the qualifications required.

Yeah... it sucks, doesn't it? :D

You could be a minion? I could give you as a belated birthday gift to Sanna! She'd forget to feed you and you'd starve to death though :)

Yeah... it sucks, doesn't it? :D

You could be a minion? I could give you as a belated birthday gift to Sanna! She'd forget to feed you and you'd starve to death though :)

It's okay, I'm quite resourceful. I'm sure I'd learn to feed myself XD

It's okay, I'm quite resourceful. I'm sure I'd learn to feed myself XD

Just don't resort to cannibalism. That happened with our last batch of minions... We kept them in the basement and two weeks later when we checked on them there was just one left <_<

Just don't resort to cannibalism. That happened with our last batch of minions... We kept them in the basement and two weeks later when we checked on them there was just one left <_<

That only shows the remaining minions' strong resolve. An appropriate test, I feel.

That only shows the remaining minions' strong resolve. An appropriate test, I feel.

We thought so too, but Sanna couldn't stand his constant crying so we had to put him down... I still feel we could have just loosened the leash a bit though... Must have hurt like shit.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back