• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For folks like me that enjoy smoking..stoned tickling or sober tickling?

ILoveGirlsLaugh

Thought I'd throw it out there, what are people's thoughts? Would you rather be stoned while tickling/being tickled, or do you not like to mix the two? I'd have to say if I'm going to be doing the tickling I'd rather blaze up beforehand. If for no other reason but to be calm and keep from getting too excited. But there's something to be said for being sober to really enjoy getting tickled, really feel all the sensation and also be able to handle it better. Anyone have any thoughts either way?

Well, having the reputation of making people giggly after smoking up, I'd love my 'lee to be stoned before I tickle them! Make it that much more fun!

I think its super fun. Smoking always makes me more tickly.

Stoned tickle fights are the best thing ever! I love smoking up before a session.

The first tickle buddy I met in college loved getting the both of us baked before I'd tickle her. She absolutely loved it, especially if I'd trace the lines on her soles with my tongue and nibbled her toes...and we both got horny as rabbits in heat...but that was probably just the strain we were toking.

Love it..some great responses everyone. I figured there's a good chance that people who are into tickling would be into blazing up as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back