• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For how long have u known that u had an interest in tickling /being tickled...

FlockOfSeagulls

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Is it fairly new ,u have known for years or u have always known eversince u can remember?

It's not quite as far back as I can remember, but it's a long way back. I think I figured out that I had a powerful attraction to tickling and being tickled when I was a very young boy - 6 or 7 years old, perhaps?

Since I can remember, I was about 5 or so and always tickled on my feet. I finally was able to enjoy the foot tickling and I enjoyed giving it back when I could. My first real tickling experience outside family and friends was at age 12 and at our corner deli store. I tickled the stockinged foot of the cashier who was about 26. After that I never looked back.

Used to play tickle games with a girl who came to my house after kindergarten... what is that? Age 5? Me, her and the sitter (teenage girl from next door).

Since I was a kid. Hard to say really. It seems like it's always been a big part of me.

hmmm...

i first got interested in tickling when my first bf tickled me one time........i think i was like 14 or 15 :wub: :wub: :wub:

for as far back as i can remember but it turned sexual when i hit about 14 or 15 around there

TicklishSinner said:
for as far back as i can remember but it turned sexual when i hit about 14 or 15 around there
I think that's pretty common. It wasn't sexual for me either until the Hormone Fairy hit me, along about age 13.

I'd say since about freshman year of high school- strangely, I didn't like to be tickled as a child.

Id say

I was probably 5 give or take a year! I dodnt REALLY get into it till I was about 21 (late bloomer i guess)

As far back as I can remember, say age 4 or so. 5 at the latest. I didn't realize it was a fetish until I was, say, 19 or so. As for when I realized I'd rather see girls tickled or see girls' feet instead of guys... hmm... 14ish?

As i can remember I am always ticklish :D but I am most ticklish when I was a kid... I think we all do when you were young you have the weakness for being so ticklish. WOMEN's feet are very ticklish especially those who love having their foot spa.

Let me tell you a little story, I had a meeting yesterday with some people but before that I went to the salon to have a foot spa, then the foot spa girl starts scrubbing my foot with a spa mint and then scrub my pity foot with this hard scrub and I just scream out loud laughing without me even knowing I would do that in the salon while there is loads of people having their foot spa as well, and I nearly kick her. I couldn't help myself to laugh, I tried not to struggle but I CAN'T! and it took about 2hours to have my foot totally clean. And I was late at the meeting.

I was prolly about 4 or 5 when I figured it out, and my life just hasn't been the same since! :D

I was probably about 5 or 6 when I discovered that I liked tickling, but, like alot of people here, I didn't discover that I REALLY liked tickling until early teens or so. Now I can't get enough!

--T

when I started to have crushes on girls when I was younger and realized it was a great way to show my interest

FlockOfSeagulls said:
Is it fairly new ,u have known for years or u have always known eversince u can remember?

Since I was about 5. I was involved in a playful tickle fight with a girl in kindergarten, and I've been hooked ever since. :D

since about eight years old. i used to look at the lingerie department and would fantasize about those girls tying me and tickling me. its funny i never really fantasized about guys doing that til lately... hmm does that make me bi?

isabeau

isabeau said:
since about eight years old. i used to look at the lingerie department and would fantasize about those girls tying me and tickling me. its funny i never really fantasized about guys doing that til lately... hmm does that make me bi?

isabeau
Bi what? The lingerie?

Actually no. You were 8! You would have been far more comfortable around same sex people, I was too, when I was 8. Girls had cooties at that age.

T'is my turn

Illtcklu said:
Bi what? The lingerie?

Actually no. You were 8! You would have been far more comfortable around same sex people, I was too, when I was 8. Girls had cooties at that age.
Girls had what?! You and your strange American lingo. :p Or maybe it's just me. :wow: Whatever.

Anywho, I'll stop making small talk and get to the point... I've had an "interest" in tickling since I was about 3 and used to ask my Aunt to tickle me. *cough*strange child*cough* I guess as I've got older, this "interest" has become more of a fetish and the meaning of tickling has been taken to a whole new level. ;)

Yep, I'm done. *clicks fingers and disappears in a cloud of smoke*

FlockOfSeagulls said:
thats a good one...i remember always tickling these two girls that lived in my street from an early age (like about 7 or 8 onwards from what i can remember) but obviously didnt realise its sexual implications, but from about the age of 9 through to 12 i never thought about it...then when puberty kicked in i really became aware of it 'affecting' me, and by about 14 i knew it was a fetish!

did this happen to anyone else or have they always thought about it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back