• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the girls

Cokecan said:
Oh, and just as an aside - yeah, notice the list is mostly ladies who like to be the 'lee? As in, the bottom?

Oh yeah, I am shaking down to my very bones.

(insert sarcastic eye roll here)

Hmm how odd lol, but perhaps they all are saving that ler energy for that one cocky guy. I applaud your thread as well, I come back today and there was like another four pages. Congrats and goodluck ;)

guys...guys! my brothers! you are going at this all wrong! all you're doing is making these ladies think of new ways to threaten us men...and yet, little do they realize, they are wasting their time!

the ladies just ain't got what it takes to shake down the brotherhood! let them make their threats. our sheer will and determination to not be broken...nay...not be swayed, will cause them to realize that the so called "sisterhood" can not make us submit! they may get their claws on us, but mark my words, we shall be steadfast and we will triumph!

sultry, my dear...mayhaps thou hast bitten off more than ye can chew? now that the Cloudman is in the mix, ya got nowhere to run!

djhalo07 said:
The Bully comes out!!! Tsk Tsk kis123... well when you lose the bet I'll make sure to feel sorry and console you... :rolleyes: NOT! Where's the smallest violin in the world... right between my fingers... oh yeah... And I guess you'll have to learn the hardway then, because from the way I see it... even if we did meet... I'd have to :hipoke: in order to get some kind of interaction, and then... afterwards you might try something but you'll realize the brotherhood far surpasses the gaggle of hens or council or whatever... so :bowing: because you know who rules this spot... the Brotherhood... BWA HAHAHA!!! Score another one!

When I get finished with you, you will sound like a gaggle of hens all by yourself! I was considering having mercy on the newbie, but you are very special and need some extreme submission to my tickling methods. I never tickle and tell but I've left a few treats inbetween posts so you can get an idea of how your torture will be.

Good luck and happy landings.......... :firedevil

cloudgazer2k said:
guys...guys! my brothers! you are going at this all wrong! all you're doing is making these ladies think of new ways to threaten us men...and yet, little do they realize, they are wasting their time!

the ladies just ain't got what it takes to shake down the brotherhood! let them make their threats. our sheer will and determination to not be broken...nay...not be swayed, will cause them to realize that the so called "sisterhood" can not make us submit! they may get their claws on us, but mark my words, we shall be steadfast and we will triumph!

sultry, my dear...mayhaps thou hast bitten off more than ye can chew? now that the Cloudman is in the mix, ya got nowhere to run!

As far as I'm concerned, you can step first in line; by the time we are done with you, your brothers will be scattered running for cover (for which there is none). But this also fits into your masochistic streak. I have no problem indulging you my dear....... :devil2:

kis123 said:
As far as I'm concerned, you can step first in line; by the time we are done with you, your brothers will be scattered running for cover (for which there is none). But this also fits into your masochistic streak. I have no problem indulging you my dear....... :devil2:

kis, my dear...we have hardly ever communicated in all these years. i guess you've never really understood just what i am.

titanium, baby. can't break me.

and you think you know of my masochistic streak? please. you have not a clue, an inkling, of what i can withstand. i am the baddest mammajamma this side of the TMF. you can bet yer "bottom" dollar on that.

and speaking of bottom...how'd you like to be my new sub, sweets? :whip:

unit5610 said:
Look at all the trouble you've caused, girl! Seven pages worth and counting...unbelieveable! I hope Cokecan and a co-conspiritor find you and Kis and turn you into helpless laughing hyenas so fast you won't have time to recover!!!

Incidently, Sultry thinks I'm ticklish but I was really just humoring her after classy's car door bonked her on the head. It was the least I could do. :D

Oh aren't you special......... :D

Just how much did Sultry discover about your ticklishness? Oh, you were giving out sympathy laughs, right? You won't be giving those to me; I'll be going for authenticity. I want it all baby; your laughter belongs to me my dear.....come and bring it on!

And since you're such a fan of bondage, how much do you enjoy it as the lee?? :D :woot: :wavingguy

cloudgazer2k said:
kis, my dear...we have hardly ever communicated in all these years. i guess you've never really understood just what i am.

titanium, baby. can't break me.

and you think you know of my masochistic streak? please. you have not a clue, an inkling, of what i can withstand. i am the baddest mammajamma this side of the TMF. you can bet yer "bottom" dollar on that.

and speaking of bottom...how'd you like to be my new sub, sweets? :whip:

Oh my dear, I sub for no one, it's the ler in me baby!

I know more about you than you think, but I'd love to get you under the ropes and see exactly what you're made of. That's okay, when I'm done, your fiancee' can fix you up.

Remember, I switch for those I deem worthy and that''l be up to you. If you qualify, you'll have the pleasure and opportunity. If not,.....then you won't.

kis123 said:
Oh my dear, I sub for no one, it's the ler in me baby!

I know more about you than you think, but I'd love to get you under the ropes and see exactly what you're made of. That's okay, when I'm done, your fiancee' can fix you up.

Remember, I switch for those I deem worthy and that''l be up to you. If you qualify, you'll have the pleasure and opportunity. If not,.....then you won't.

heh...somehow, i seriously doubt your range of knowledge on me. unless, of course, you're a fan of the Cloud. as well as you should be. i rock.

as for your doubts on my worth...my sheer presence alone makes closet 'lees like yourself tremble at the thoughts of being in my ropes :evilha:

unit5610 said:
Look at all the trouble you've caused, girl! Seven pages worth and counting...unbelieveable! I hope Cokecan and a co-conspiritor find you and Kis and turn you into helpless laughing hyenas so fast you won't have time to recover!!!

Incidently, Sultry thinks I'm ticklish but I was really just humoring her after classy's car door bonked her on the head. It was the least I could do. :D

LMAO Not Even! Hon you squirmed like a little baby when I barely touched you. And then when Classy and I ganged up on you???? You weren't humoring anyone. You were having fits. Keep talking.

cloudgazer2k said:

OH BROTHER! Like I am really scared of you. Trust me, I would love nothing more than to see you tied down and brought down a peg or three. And believe me....we could do it. Very very easily.

cloudgazer2k said:
heh...somehow, i seriously doubt your range of knowledge on me. unless, of course, you're a fan of the Cloud. as well as you should be. i rock.

as for your doubts on my worth...my sheer presence alone makes closet 'lees like yourself tremble at the thoughts of being in my ropes :evilha:

That boasting will be your downfall big time. The only reason I am trembling is with laughter at your claim. Cloud hon, your a pussycat in reality.

Forgive the ladies their indiscretions, for they know not what they do.

Last edited:
Goodness Gracious...

kis123 said:
When I get finished with you, you will sound like a gaggle of hens all by yourself! I was considering having mercy on the newbie, but you are very special and need some extreme submission to my tickling methods. I never tickle and tell but I've left a few treats inbetween posts so you can get an idea of how your torture will be.

Good luck and happy landings.......... :firedevil

Ladies, Ladies, ladies... All of this boasting but no action... nothing to back it up... and this goes for Sultry as well since she was the one that started this... The Brotherhood will stand strong... ya'll ain't got anything on us... Have mercy on ME? Babygirl, I'm sorry, but like brother cloud I'm all titanium... un-penetrable... so try as you might it just won't happen... And Sultry, I may not know the situation that you two were speaking about but I'm going to have to side with my brother there as well... nothing but sympathy laughs to boost up your ego. What's really goin on here? You ladies actually thought you could get to us... wow... how far from reality... all I see are wannabe ler's that are afraid to face the music... that if the brotherhood gets them under the feather or fingers or whatever tool we deem you're worthy for... you'll end up a big giggling mess, not knowing what to do with yourself, and begging for mercy... :firedevil Thought you would have learned by now Kis, sultry, princess and all the other ladies... just give it up :cool:

unit5610 said:

You will notice, that throughout this entire thread, not a single woman has come forward to answer her original claim of "having turned me to jello"?

I wonder why that is?

Let me take a guess - because I'm not ticklish, and therefore it cannot be done?

DING DING DING!

PrincessAshley said:
Hmm how odd lol, but perhaps they all are saving that ler energy for that one cocky guy. I applaud your thread as well, I come back today and there was like another four pages. Congrats and goodluck ;)

Perhaps they are, but as I maintain, they are cruising for disappointment. You can be high on energy drink and I"m still not ticklish. Alas for them.

And thanks for the well-wishes. You seem to be the only woman in this thread who isn't out for my blood. Or laughter. Or whatever. ;-)

kis123 said:

Please. If anything, I am first in line here, to serve as a shining example of:

A) How ticklish I am not

B) How your tickling skill ... what's that word I am looking for .. it never showed up on any of my report cards in school .. oh yes. NEEDS IMPROVEMENT!

Oh Kis, say it isn't so...

Cokecan said:
Please. If anything, I am first in line here, to serve as a shining example of:

A) How ticklish I am not

B) How your tickling skill ... what's that word I am looking for .. it never showed up on any of my report cards in school .. oh yes. NEEDS IMPROVEMENT!

Yeah Kis, Once again... the Brotherhood puts you in your place. That's why we have to take you back to school because apparently you were truant from all of your classes... pens, markers, stocks to make you sit in place... and what do we write on... oh well... she'll figure out how to read it :devil: try as you might facts are facts... how could you do so bad in school and try to intimidate us... tsk tsk... Silly Bully... Feathers go on your soles!!! :firedevil

cloudgazer2k said:

No no, that's going about it all wrong.

We are men. We do not hang out in packs. We are lone wolves. While I appreciate the sentiment of the brotherhood, it is not necessary.

And let them come up with new ways to threaten us. I will take a page out of kis123's playbook and quote Shakespeare:

"...full of sound and fury, signifiying nothing."

I think that sums it up quite nicely, don't you agree?

djhalo07 said:
Yeah Kis, Once again... the Brotherhood puts you in your place. That's why we have to take you back to school because apparently you were truant from all of your classes... pens, markers, stocks to make you sit in place... and what do we write on... oh well... she'll figure out how to read it :devil: try as you might facts are facts... how could you do so bad in school and try to intimidate us... tsk tsk... Silly Bully... Feathers go on your soles!!! :firedevil

Oh, you're bringing stocks to the party? How gracious of you; you'll regret every torturous minute of it newbie, but I sure appreciate your hospitality! :D I have no problem giving you the "initiation" of your life; once securely restrained, you'll go on the ride of your life!!

Make sure you update your life insurance policy; it'll be difficult to explain how the newbie died laughing, but I'm a pretty resourceful woman--I'll think of something! :D :woot: :jester:

Cokecan said:
No no, that's going about it all wrong.

We are men. We do not hang out in packs. We are lone wolves. While I appreciate the sentiment of the brotherhood, it is not necessary.

And let them come up with new ways to threaten us. I will take a page out of kis123's playbook and quote Shakespeare:

"...full of sound and fury, signifiying nothing."

I think that sums it up quite nicely, don't you agree?

Yeah... definitely does man...

Kis... it's not to late to give up!!!

kis123 said:
Oh, you're bringing stocks to the party? How gracious of you; you'll regret every torturous minute of it newbie, but I sure appreciate your hospitality! :D I have no problem giving you the "initiation" of your life; once securely restrained, you'll go on the ride of your life!!

Make sure you update your life insurance policy; it'll be difficult to explain how the newbie died laughing, but I'm a pretty resourceful woman--I'll think of something! :D :woot: :jester:

Yawn!!! Kis, Kis, Kis... you forget... we're titanium baby... nothing going on here... my life insurance is fine where its at... because I'll die laughing due to your attempts at tickling... And yeah... I may go for the ride of my life... from driving to Ohio from Florida... boring... might as well fly... so I could get your *attempted* torture session overwith... :devil:

Sultrybrunette said:
OH BROTHER! Like I am really scared of you. Trust me, I would love nothing more than to see you tied down and brought down a peg or three. And believe me....we could do it. Very very easily.

We'd have him stuttering and babbling like Porky Pig within minutes my sista'! I'm amazed of all the tickle testosterone being slung around here. But all the testosterone in the world won't protect them once the fingers are applied to their ticklish flesh! If they're lucky, I might just expose them to my fingers. Then again..........I have so many tickle toys to test out! :devil2:

Blah, blah, and...........blah!

djhalo07 said:
Yawn!!! Kis, Kis, Kis... you forget... we're titanium baby... nothing going on here... my life insurance is fine where its at... because I'll die laughing due to your attempts at tickling... And yeah... I may go for the ride of my life... from driving to Ohio from Florida... boring... might as well fly... so I could get your *attempted* torture session overwith... :devil:

It all comes to size on the table (or stocks or whatever). All of your big, bad bravado will be reduced to a mass of giggling, squirming, babbling, begging mess. And that's just the testing my dear...wait until I really get my tickle groove on; your life will pass before your sqeezed-shut, tear-filled eyes!

With all the stress and mess I've been going through, nothing would make me happier than to have a victim....er....um...lee, strapped down for some tickling! Ummmm....yummy! <<<<----

Ok then...

kis123 said:
We'd have him stuttering and babbling like Porky Pig within minutes my sista'! I'm amazed of all the tickle testosterone being slung around here. But all the testosterone in the world won't protect them once the fingers are applied to their ticklish flesh! If they're lucky, I might just expose them to my fingers. Then again..........I have so many tickle toys to test out! :devil2:

Somehow I really doubt you'd be able to get anyone to stutter or babble unless to mock your non-existent tickling skills... You should be amazed by all this though... it's ok... a little overwhelming... not enough time to understand what's going on but it's ok Kis... one day we'll be able to sit you down... share a coffee, and explain to you that we... lone wolves or Brotherhood together... are simply superior... And yeah your toys will be your own downfall... when they eventually get used on you :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back