• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the ladies.... <3

Angel77

Level of Garnet Feather
Ok, we see a lot of what male lers/lees like in a tickle vid but what about the ladies?

What kinds of things do you like to see?

What kinds of things do you wish you would see more of in a clip?

The floor is yours..... :D

I'm probably in the minority, so I'll simply get this out of the way now. My preference when I watch clips, when the 'lee is female, is more upper body tickling. Or just, not so much time spent on the feet. It's fine and dandy at first, but it quickly gets old for me. Then again, I'm not into feet so it works out in the end.
However, my real preference is to see M/M tickling in clips, again with a focus more on the upper body and legs than the feet. All of the clips with females have just gotten old for me now that I've been around the forums so long, not this forum but other forums. Nevertheless, when I'm involved in the tickling, I'm all for females and males alike, but that's not what this thread is about.

I'm probably in the minority, so I'll simply get this out of the way now. My preference when I watch clips, when the 'lee is female, is more upper body tickling. Or just, not so much time spent on the feet. It's fine and dandy at first, but it quickly gets old for me. Then again, I'm not into feet so it works out in the end.
However, my real preference is to see M/M tickling in clips, again with a focus more on the upper body and legs than the feet. All of the clips with females have just gotten old for me now that I've been around the forums so long, not this forum but other forums. Nevertheless, when I'm involved in the tickling, I'm all for females and males alike, but that's not what this thread is about.

You are definitely not alone in preferring UB tickling.

I get bored very quickly with the foot stuff - probably because I've seen so much of it. I do find myself looking at M/M stuff more and more when I do look at clips because out of all the dynamics I see? That seems to have the combo I most prefer - sadistic ler and a (for the most part) believable lee.

I'll watch any dynamic if it's good thought. :thumbsup:

You are definitely not alone in preferring UB stuff.

I get bored very quickly with the foot stuff - probably because I've seen so much of it. I do find myself looking at M/M stuff more and more when I do look at clips because out of all the dynamics I see? That seems to have the combo I most prefer - sadistic ler and a (for the most part) believable lee.

I'll watch any dynamic if it's good.

Aye, it's everywhere. It's no wonder some people get bored after awhile. I agree on the M/M front. Males don't tend to expect becoming the 'lee, so it begets better results for the most part. With females, if they're attractive, everyone expects and wants them to be ticklish, so one tends to get more fake 'lees. With female 'lers, I've found that people tend to call them sadistic just because they have nails and that's just not really what I consider sadistic. With male 'lers, they seem to have to work more for the reactions, which usually makes them more sadistic in the end.

With female 'lers, I've found that people tend to call them sadistic just because they have nails and that's just not really what I consider sadistic. With male 'lers, they seem to have to work more for the reactions, which usually makes them more sadistic in the end.

Exactly!

Nails hurt me anyways. :p

If i'm going to get tickled, I want it to be really fun, intense and of course hott! I wouldn't mind seeing more foreplaying and teasing during tickle sessions. At least thats how I feel haha. Being adventurous and wild can't hurt!
:dom:

With female 'lers, I've found that people tend to call them sadistic just because they have nails and that's just not really what I consider sadistic. With male 'lers, they seem to have to work more for the reactions, which usually makes them more sadistic in the end.

Exactly!

Hehe! And you know my thoughts on nails :jester:

Cool thread, hon :)

I also prefer upperbody, but I love to see a range of areas.

I think I would like to see a session without a storyline- Just a really awesome ler with wicked nails tickling an extremely ticklish lee. Male all female- T-shirt or tank and shorts would be cool.

(I prefer no nudity.) I think I would want pure, evil, relentless, torture- Come to think of it, I'd like to be the lee or ler too! :p

So I do have a question then for F/M stuff, because I do like that dynamic but I haven't really seen anything I've liked. I would be pretty much looking for the same as I do for the other dynamics - something remotely believable.

What are some good clips? Can anyone recommend any?

Thanks!!!!

Last edited:
I have some I've been meaning to share with you, actually :)

Just speaking as a guy who likes feet I also get bored with just watching the feet I want to see the facial reactions. I can totally see ladies liking the M/M because youu get to see two guys.

Exactly!

Nails used properly don't hurt so much, but, most of the time, the women don't know how to use them properly, so I'll agree with that.

Hehe! And you know my thoughts on nails :jester:

^If you dig in with the nails then you are scratching, not tickling.^

Is it wrong that I like to see the lees reduced to sniveling, crying, piles of goo?

Are you kidding? Nope, not wrong at all in my opinion.

I totally get off when people are broken. It makes me feel all warm and tingly inside. :jester:

I like to be an asshole like that sometimes. :D

Are you kidding? Nope, not wrong at all in my opinion.

I totally get off when people are broken. It makes me feel all warm and tingly inside. :jester:

I like to be an asshole like that sometimes. :D

:woman:

I like to see lees broken. I like to see lees who are truly ticklish and are driven crazy!

I like f/m but I like it when they're good looking guys.
Most the guys I've seen are wimpy, old, or fat. Or combinations of those.
I love cute guys getting tickled!!
Where are the hot straight men?? :p

Ok, we see a lot of what male lers/lees like in a tickle vid but what about the ladies?

What kinds of things do you like to see?

What kinds of things do you wish you would see more of in a clip?

The floor is yours..... :D

It seriously depends on my mood. Sometimes I want gentle, playful stuff; sometimes I want some extreme bondage types/torture scenes. The former is usually more prominent (because I think it's better when the lee wants it) but it just depends on where I am in my head.

Weirdly, though, the lee must be female. Most of the time, I prefer my lers to be female as well, despite being straight myself. No nudity as well. I have no idea why this is; I have absolutely nothing against male lees or lers but it's just my preference.

I can tell you what I'd like to see LESS in clips. Screechers. They do nothing for my ears. Also, GET RID OF THE TOOLS. Hairbrushes and toothbrushes. I think they're cheating. If you can't use your feathers, fingers and tongue properly, take lessons.

Also, a good laugh makes up for everything. If the laugh wins me over, I don't even care what I'm looking at.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back