• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

for the lers: Favourite frantic plea?

LD_Tickler

4th Level Yellow Feather
We lers are fragile type. We need auditory feedback to keep us going. Aside from laughing, we pretty much all seem to enjoy the squealing and incoherent pleas which lees utter.

So, who has a favourite line they like to elicit?

"Stop it I'm ticklish!" for example, or perhaps "I'm going to kill you!" or maybe you prefer indecipherable babbling? :D

the incoherent drooling nonsense is my favourite

i also like the ridiculousness of saying "it tickles too much" ... see, that's not gonna make me stop now is it?

"i'm too ticklish there" is another good one... why would you even think that that's going to help?

Last edited:
When on the Ler side? My fave incoherent word, shouted, begged?

That's easy.

"MORE!"

Personal favorite: "I'll do anything you say!"

Yesssssh! That, and anything that has to do with "please don't tickle me there" or just a general "stop, please" is really hawt. :devil:

I like when my lee offers to buy me things and generally tries to bribe me. :D

edit - oops, spelling error hehe

Last edited:
The one that I like most is actually a dialog:
- "I'm gonna die" - the Lee says
- "Die from what?" - I would ask
- "Die from tickling!!!" - the Lee would cry

I like when my lee offers to buy me things and generally tries to bride me. :D
Looking to get married, Viperman? :p

I'm not too much of a 'ler but, in general, anything Mondy produces tends to be hilariously funny. You've got your "I'll kill you in half" and "My daddy owns NEST" or, my personal favorite, her ourburst when CrystalLight was 'lering her: "NO! Team JoManda divided cannot stand!" :D

Incoherent babbling mixed with things like "ill do anything you say" and "it tickles too much". So basically those 2 sentences come out mixed with laughter so you can just keep on asking "what is that you said?".

"You're a gentleman, a scholar and a good judge of bad whiskey-AIIIGGGG!!!!"

While I enjoy all forms of provoked response, I have a fondness for the basic begging for things to stop. Better when the lee keeps losing their place in the thought and laughing and starting over.

Myriads

Probably my very favorite exchange went something like this...

"Please, no more on my toes!"

Me (still stroking a feather between them): "No? How about your nipples then?"

"No, not my nipples!"

"OK, toes work for me then."

(Several minutes later) "OK, you can tickle my nipples!"

"Ask nicely."

"PLEASE tickle my nipples!"

Looking to get married, Viperman? :p

I'm not too much of a 'ler but, in general, anything Mondy produces tends to be hilariously funny. You've got your "I'll kill you in half" and "My daddy owns NEST" or, my personal favorite, her ourburst when CrystalLight was 'lering her: "NO! Team JoManda divided cannot stand!" :D

Team JoManda divided against herself cannot stand!

And you, sir, are a bastard. :slapfight:

Well one person i remember always blurted out the most random things all the time. It never made any sense like; "I will eat you!" or "Riot!!!", you know stuff like that. Everytime she blurted out something i always had to stop and be like wtf?

I guess that was her way of making me pause for a moment.

I love it when i hit a super sensitive spot, and they're like 'oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD'....really fast and really loud. Very hawt :happyhop:

1. "I'm gonna die"
2. "I can't take anymore"
3. "I can't breathe"
4. "It's too much"

My favorite ever, hands down, is either "Not the (insert tickle spot here, preferably armpits)" or "Anything but (see above parentheses)" Those two just supercharge my motor for some reason :)

My favorite is "IT TICKLES!!" ...so short of a sentence and yet it says it all.
It my primary goal so when the lee says it..it great.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back