• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the slightly more sadistic among us (three clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bootleg copies of my films

kooieca said:
There are at least two other clips that I know of in this series, unfortunately, I no longer have them and have, so far, been unable to find them. If I do get hold of them again, I will definitely post them.

Kooieca, I'm not trying to make anyone mad or be a jerk or anything, but out of respect for my work please do NOT post them..... they are not public domain, they're mine and copyrighted to me- they're all mine........ copies of copies of copies of copies stolen from me a long time back because the asshole who took them said "I owed the tickling community these films"... (sigh). Exactly "how" I owe them my hard work is beyond me.

I'm not trying to hold out or make anyone upset, but everytime they get posted, I AM THE ONE (not you) who gets attacked, usually in email. or someone like "this_is_me_now (see his childish post and lies aka tickldevil) goes on a childish rampage in posts here about how I deem myself a "god" or some such stupid shit (out of envy maybe? who knows?). I'm just a man, nor more no less- what sets me apart is most others only dream- I go out and make it happen. This makes many happy, sure- but a few sad individuals lacking in any achievement and life feel overrun, outdone, or whatever- so they attack me to make themselves appear big (as you will see many retorts following this post).

I like everyone, and love to post and chat and swap what I know, and learn from others... BUT... I simply have no time in my professional carreer and life to stop and appease the loudmouths who want attention in flames, and no desire to waste time in wars online- I've been at this way too long and I deal in real life only. On that subject or reality I can post endlessly.

What I do is "real"... it is never faked, staged, or any of that crap that other's force feed people in TK today, with their glorious smiling beauties faking laughter in loose ropes. Years ago my work was revered because it was real- but that time is long gone and replaced by the likes of TMF and TT. Today's TK world is all about fantasy and fakeness- nothing real. Pure overly worked out consensuality and money. Due to that, I'm often attacked for my intensity (not that I really care-- I have my own theme events, renfaires, and sorority gigs to keep me busy).

However, this is why I don't post here or anywhere anymore.. no one really cares about any of it... and it's why I don't post clips here- following your post I now have a mailbag full of email from people telling me I'm either "sick and twisted" or that they want the films.

Anyone who has been around any amount of time in TK, s/m or bondage knows they are from my long standing collection of real (NOT staged) initiations that I still do to this day and they range in years from 1985 to 2005... that, plus the myriads of other clips from renfaires, beaches, my private theme events, club demos and things people post w/o my consent.

No disrespect to you, kooieca, because perhaps you didn't know... but as I said they are under copyright to me, so please remove these. Place yourself in my shoes- I dont like those ugly bootleggged and HEAVILY edited copies posted- they suck, the quality sucks, and the whole premise of having stolen copies of tapes posted sucks.

I have all the uncut pristine originals, and if you like, or if anyone is really interested, I'll post them.

Kujman

Attachments

• sor1kujman.jpg
    sor1kujman.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 425
  • tonkuj.JPG
    tonkuj.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 489
this_is_me_now

this_is_me_now said:
ok well the fact that he immediatly backs away from his "fans" and critics after the question of a law suit came up and the fact that everyone states that he exclaims he has no time to come up with clips of these "initiations that sororities PAY him to help host" makes me believe that this is one sad man who believes himself to be the tickle god or something....but hey im the tickle devil!!!! :D

Ahhhhh, lump it, granny. Grow up and get out of those diapers already and lose the chip on your shoulder while you're at it. If you had even gotten ONE fact correct I'd have beem impressed, instead I'm impressed that you royally fucked every single thing up - wow, a new record. Lawsuits? Paying sororities?? Backing away? Wow. What an IQ you must have.

Want a better way of getting at me? Instead of making up lies and stuff, which is very old, why not go out and do BETTER than me. It should be very easy according to you!

We'll be looking for your handiwork.

I like it too - I would love to see the originals in their entirety - thanks

Kujman1 said:
Ahhhhh, lump it, granny. Grow up and get out of those diapers already and lose the chip on your shoulder while you're at it. If you had even gotten ONE fact correct I'd have beem impressed, instead I'm impressed that you royally fucked every single thing up - wow, a new record. Lawsuits? Paying sororities?? Backing away? Wow. What an IQ you must have.

Want a better way of getting at me? Instead of making up lies and stuff, which is very old, why not go out and do BETTER than me. It should be very easy according to you!

We'll be looking for your handiwork.

I can't believe you have the balls to show up around here!!! LOL

I seem to remember he also claimed to be the voice of the Hawaiian Punch mascot.....that dude with the red antlers who would say "How about a nice Hawaiian Punch!" ROFL....

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
I seem to remember he also claimed to be the voice of the Hawaiian Punch mascot.....that dude with the red antlers who would say "How about a nice Hawaiian Punch!" ROFL....

Some advice, Kuj: This community has a long memory, and given that you've done over or lied to or threatened to sue just about everyone who knows you, or at least a friend of everyone who knows you, I'd think twice about coming back for more.

Kujman1 said:
No disrespect to you, kooieca, because perhaps you didn't know... but as I said they are under copyright to me, so please remove these. Place yourself in my shoes- I dont like those ugly bootleggged and HEAVILY edited copies posted- they suck, the quality sucks, and the whole premise of having stolen copies of tapes posted sucks.

I have all the uncut pristine originals, and if you like, or if anyone is really interested, I'll post them.

Kujman
Clips removed as requested and thread moved to Video Reviews.

I would also like to issue a friendly reminder to everyone to keep this debate civil. Thanks in advance.

Kujman1 said:
I'm not here to please everyone or bow to their playstyles, sorry. That's other's styles, not mine. I'm "me". I cut my own path a long time ago.

Your path is slightly illegal.

wendynpeter said:
Some advice, Kuj: This community has a long memory, and given that you've done over or lied to or threatened to sue just about everyone who knows you, or at least a friend of everyone who knows you, I'd think twice about coming back for more.

lol- wow. A threat. You got me really scared- over what I dont know, lol. Dont know what drugs you're on, or what stories you're trying to push, what rumors you're hounding, or what attention you're striving for with a post full of fiction such as that.... nor do I really care. Never been a lie or a threat on my end. Just reality. I can- and do- back up what I say. Every time.

We're all still waiting for the same on your end, and that of your "pals".

And this I why I avoid TT- due to the same old attention/flame hounders like this, who accomplish nothing but attacks.

So as the advice goes- let it lie. Keep it peaceful. I have no intertest in you
or flames or such stupid attention starved behavior.

KJ

wendynpeter said:
I can't believe you have the balls to show up around here!!! LOL

lol... meaning?? as in? referring to????

Or do you mean it upsets you that I actually answer back to a batch of liars? Gee, I'm sorry.

Or is it because you feel you have the right to use MY material w/o my permission? Listen to yourself. You put a new sick spin on the word hypocrisy: you feel you have the right to use my material, but dont want anything to do with me due to lies? Get real.

Wow, this was an interesting trip here- all because someone sent me a note asking me to post back..... and still I wonder "why?" There's nothing real here- just rumor central- and all the little flamers and their egos huddling together patting each other on the back as they attack me and stand on my shoulders in order to look bigger. LOL. Really. I was never aware that so many lies and inuendos and flames are fanned here.... no matter how many times they're proven wrong, the people- such as yourself- still never apologize... they attack, and run.. such as in your post.

Amazing. People never change. Keep your egos, your rumors, delve into your lies, and believe whatever it is you really need to in order to make yourself feel like something "special" in tk. Go ahead. Because in the end, you're still in the fantasy world and I'm in the real world.

In my post to Kooie, I suggested to watch how all the flamers and cockroaches come out of the woodwork... and you sure proved me right. Thank you.

This is why I dont come here, those in our circles dont come here, and those who are real players dont come here. You did it to yourselves. I return you to your world now... after being here, I need a bath.

One advice- I wont be back to look at any further ridiculous little child attack and runaway posts. Thats for cowards. If you want to contact me do so privately... if you want attention and to look "big", then go ahead and follow this with all the posts you can muster. I'm still waiting for you to get any fact straight!

Bye

A few moderator comments about this thread:

We do not generally allow personal flames to be posted at the TT. In this thread, however, there was a bona fide debate regarding a content producer and opinions about the way he conducts his business. We feel that open and spirited discussion about videos helps both producers and customers, so we wanted to avoid deleting posts or closing the thread unless it became highly disruptive. We wanted unhappy members to be able to air their views, and we also wanted to ensure that Kujman would have the opportunity to respond.

For the record, I have never seen any of Kujman's videos. I don't know anything about his reputation or business ethics other than from what I see posted, so I have no opinion of my own to offer.

I do not know if this debate has benefitted or harmed the community, but since all parties have had their say, I believe that it would be best to end the discussion here.

Thanks in advance,

I have an idea/thought. If someone doesnt care about what the other person has to say, or claims they make. Then shut up!

Kurt has been around for years. Hasnt really produced much of anything except hassles wherever he goes. There have been more than numerous
complaints about his taking payment for videos that have never been delivered to this day. He continuously ignores these claims.

In my line of work I deal with folks like him all the time. There are plenty of reasons not to do any kind of business with him and plenty of facts to back that up.

~D

Guess I don't really need to weigh in. A thread name like this always draws me in, but by the time I read a dozen replies I'm sickened. I saw part of this posted here before. I thought I would like it, but I didn't. Unlike some of you, I don't know this guy's business ethics (and don't expect to), but it's obvious he's using someone's suffering for both his kicks and monetary gain. If you don't have a problem with this, maybe it will be you next time.
If you call not wanting to see innocent people tortured for hours "squeamish", something's not right with you.

kooieca said:
Many tickling clips are light-hearted and playful...these clips are not amongst them(at least from the "lee's" point of view). They depict what appears to be an actual initiation that involves fairly strict toe-bondage, hard-core tickling and bastinado(foot beating) with a wooden spoon(as well as some other implements).

I thought I would give a heads up so that those who do not have a taste for this can give it a pass.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
*just posted another clip on page two of this thread*
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Part one - point your toes to the sky (toe-tieing and tickling)

f/f
feet
over a minute each
1.36MB

Kuj, your work is awful, that tickle palace thing is awful and i think you are awful. Stop offending people, and me, and go away.

We need more sadistic clips like this.

We should start a sadistic tickling clips thread

Anybody know of any clips similar to the ones that used to be in this thread?

I used to have this video. Before the initiation took place the video started with a guy standing outside and interviewing all co-eds interested in this sorority one by one. He asked each one the same question : "What's the worst thing that you feel could be done to you to be initiated into this sorority". The victim in this video said that the worst thing would be to be tickled because she's extremely ticklish. The interviewer asked where is the worst spot and she said her feet. Her reason was that she is a DANCER (modern dance, not a stripper) and she is used to having control of her feet at all times. She said that not having control of her feet and having them tickled is something that would drive her nuts. It would piss her off and she wouldn't be able to handle it. It was a great set up to this scene. This video is a real and true occurence of non-consentual tickling on a very ticklish victim!

Crap. And here I missed it by coming arriving at the party too late. :angry:

That sounded like a fun debate, though. Too bad I missed it. What's with that Kujman guy anyway? I've heard that he cheated a bunch of folks, then pretty much told them that it was their fault.

That sounded like a fun debate, though. Too bad I missed it. What's with that Kujman guy anyway? I've heard that he cheated a bunch of folks, then pretty much told them that it was their fault.

There were delays in the shipping of the tapes, for various reasons (one I believe was that they chose a poor delivery company). All of that is sorted now (from what I've been told by recipients of tapes, everybody received tapes within 9 months and most people received then a lot quicker than that.

He didn't actually cheat anyone (other than making them wait a bit for his tapes) but the reputation seems to have stuck as competing producers were more than happy to propagate the myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back