• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For those that have been waiting for part two of my story...f/f

Iluv2Btickled

3rd Level Orange Feather
So in order to catch up, read my other story title " Just happend tonight at a party" or something like that...

anyway...

So this time, there was no party, but it was myself, the perp(ashley) and her boyfriend ( Jason) and one other girl Kimmy. We were all in Kim's room watching a movie. Ashley was really tired from staying up and studying so she was going in and out of sleepyness on the bed. Jason and Kim were sitting on the floor, and I was sitting on the bed w/ Ashley. Jason was sitting on the bed, but they'd ordered pizza so they were sitting on the floor eating and chatting and watching a movie. I got up and sat on the bed w/ Ashley who was laying on the bed, when she saw me coming she lifted her legs up so I could sit. She then put her feet/legs in my lap. At first I thought nothing of it. Then I got the idea. Just to give you an idea, she had on sweatpants and a red tube top, and ankle socks. I had on (and still have) a shirt and jeans and ankle socks as well.

So once her feet were in my lap, I started gently running my fingers up and down her feet. she twitched a little and giggled softly. She wiggled her feet and said " I'm ticklish..." I said "aww...ur soo cute!" So every so often, I would gently tickle her feet all over toes, arches the whole nine. When I went under her toes though, she would smile and moan softly, and close her toes TOWARDS my fingers! I pretended to take her sock off ( or to her that's what it was. Me? I was actually trying to take it off. lol) but I only got it half way. She would whine and say she didnt like cold feet. Then I did something that really got me in... I pinched her heel. She as like "ohhh do that again! it felt good!" Then she moved her left foot closer to my hands and kept her eyes closed. So I started to rub her foot for her while she just layed there in peace. However, her right foot move to the edge of the bed where my feet were hanging off, and she started to rub her foot and toes against mine! NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT TO ME BEFORE! But it was kinda nice. lol. So I just let her do it. I wiggled my feet to let her know I didnt mind it, and she kept doing it! Her right foot rubbing up and down my left foot, as if trying to massage it w/ hers. It actually tickled and when she felt me trying to stiffle my giggling, she increased her speed of her toes and started tickling my feet w/ hers.

btw, this whole time, her bf, never knew what was going on. like, seriously had NO CLUE! lol.

So I continued to rub her feet ( cuz she pretty much kept stabbing me w/ her foot to continue). Funny how minutes before, her bf was just rubbng her feet but apparently he wasnt doing what she was trying to get him to do. Her feet were really soft. I could tell she takes good care of them. Now I'll bet you're wondering how I could tell through the sock right? It gets better....;)

While I was able to tickle her upperbody as well, it wasnt as effective, cuz she was pretty well protected under a cover and a jacket under that ( Kim's room was cold). So the only way I could have a succes was to stick w/ her feet. So that I did.

I continued to rub, caress and play w/ her feet while she just layed there. never once saying stop. Actually the only thing she said the whole time was " Ohh that felt good! do it again!" lol. So after like 30 mins, w/ everyone talking every now and then and watching the movie ( Sean of the Dead), she decided to cover her entire body w/ the blanket w/ me under it. She kept her feet in my lap, but now, her feet were covered to anyone else in the room w/ my hands under the blanket. To Jason and Kim, it just looked like the both of us were really cold. Well we were but I had other intentions. ;)

So her feet were still in my lap, but I didnt do THAT much tho. I mean I'm not gay, so guys if you think this is gonna get all hot and spicy, then no. it doesnt....unless you get off on stories like this. lol. Annnyway...

I kept rubbing her feet for her. Then I started thinking back to the party where she went under my shirt...so I did the same thing to her..but on her feet. (stay w/ me..lol). I slipped my fingers under her sock, leaving her sock on and very gently started carressing the arch of her foot. She responded by using my knee, to take her sock off! She wiggled her toes at me and opened one eye then closed it. So I took that as a yes. lol. so I started rubbing her foot under the cover and gently tickling her foot and playing w/ her toes. She would grin, bite her lip, or simply just lay there w/ a slight grin on her face. Then she would switch foot, and wiggle that one as if to say " now this one." I would go back and forth between the left and right foot under the cover. Tickling, playing w/ rubbing, carressing, playful patting, etc. This whole thing went on for like an hr. Pretty much me playing w/ her feet like that during the whole movie. She sat up and we all left Kim in her room and said goodnight. I told Jason and Ashley to come back to my room so I could give her and her bf coats to wear while they walked back to their apartment.

And that's it.

AND I WANT COMMENTS FROM EVERY PERSON WHO READS THIS!!! :p

A damn fine story! I'd love to read about more occasions when you tickled friends' feet!

Thanks sole seeker! Altho I'd love to tell more stories, I only tell whats true since this is the true section. If I were to tell you more stories, they'd be made up. ( like soo many other so-called true stories here) So unfortunaly, I have very little stories. If I think of some I'll post 'em.

i think this was a great story and reminds me of the better days b4 i black balled :sadcry:
Over all Bravo:xpulcy:

You want comments from everyone? :) Well, okay. Let me tell you I really loved your first story, I thought it was exactly what tickling is all about. Seemed to me as if your friend might be one of us and I guess this story kind of seconds that. Since I'm more of an upperbody guy (and so are you, I think, well, not exactly *guy*) I would love to see you get her again in the right places. Or let yourself be tickled again. :xpulcy:

Have fun and keep us posted!

leech

Great story, sounds like you had a fun time, hope you have more tickling experiences in the near future.

Awesome story! It's great to tickle someone like that who reacts to it but keeps giving you their feet anyway...very nice! Thanks so much for posting!

:devil:
Hey Girl great story thanks for taking the time to post it!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Iluv2Btickled AND I WANT COMMENTS FROM EVERY PERSON WHO READS THIS!!!

Ok, busted. You made this very enjoyable as well as the first edition. Along withthe others I appreciate your sharing it with us. Hope you certainly get to keep having fun with your friends AND they keep having fun with your ticklishness also. Nice to see you posting again. :wavingguy

Iluv2Btickled said:
AND I WANT COMMENTS FROM EVERY PERSON WHO READS THIS!!! :p

well fine...make me post why don't you :p sheesh...<_< she's so demanding sometimes, isn't she >.>' *looks at Iluv2Btickled and winks* i'm just playing ^_^ but wow...that is an experience to remember for sure, by the way, if you want more true tickling stories...i wouldn't mind helping you out with that ;) lol, sorry, just had to throw that in there...it was too easy to not pass up :D

that's right I am demanding....;)

But thanks everyone for your comments! There may be a part 3 Sat....we're trying to schedule a way for us to hang out. ;) Cross your fingers! :D :bouncybou

more than "spicy" enough.......

Iluv2Btickled said:
so guys if you think this is gonna get all hot and spicy, then no. it doesnt....unless you get off on stories like this. lol. Annnyway...

:p

imagine....... :shock:

jaba getting excited about a story about 2 cute ticklish girls tickling each others feet?..... :idunno:

this story is quite "hot and spicy" enough for jaba's tastes...... :rolleyes:

a wonderful story......... :feets:

:dog: jaba :dog:

that was a pretty cool story i like the sneakiness of it keep it up man hope u get the chance 1 day

I loved it sweetie..I love all of your stories posted in TMF. I hope you continue writing cause you definitely have a gift. Thanks for sharing. :cuddle:
Don
QUOTE=Iluv2Btickled;1181535]So in order to catch up, read my other story title " Just happend tonight at a party" or something like that...

anyway...

So this time, there was no party, but it was myself, the perp(ashley) and her boyfriend ( Jason) and one other girl Kimmy. We were all in Kim's room watching a movie. Ashley was really tired from staying up and studying so she was going in and out of sleepyness on the bed. Jason and Kim were sitting on the floor, and I was sitting on the bed w/ Ashley. Jason was sitting on the bed, but they'd ordered pizza so they were sitting on the floor eating and chatting and watching a movie. I got up and sat on the bed w/ Ashley who was laying on the bed, when she saw me coming she lifted her legs up so I could sit. She then put her feet/legs in my lap. At first I thought nothing of it. Then I got the idea. Just to give you an idea, she had on sweatpants and a red tube top, and ankle socks. I had on (and still have) a shirt and jeans and ankle socks as well.

So once her feet were in my lap, I started gently running my fingers up and down her feet. she twitched a little and giggled softly. She wiggled her feet and said " I'm ticklish..." I said "aww...ur soo cute!" So every so often, I would gently tickle her feet all over toes, arches the whole nine. When I went under her toes though, she would smile and moan softly, and close her toes TOWARDS my fingers! I pretended to take her sock off ( or to her that's what it was. Me? I was actually trying to take it off. lol) but I only got it half way. She would whine and say she didnt like cold feet. Then I did something that really got me in... I pinched her heel. She as like "ohhh do that again! it felt good!" Then she moved her left foot closer to my hands and kept her eyes closed. So I started to rub her foot for her while she just layed there in peace. However, her right foot move to the edge of the bed where my feet were hanging off, and she started to rub her foot and toes against mine! NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT TO ME BEFORE! But it was kinda nice. lol. So I just let her do it. I wiggled my feet to let her know I didnt mind it, and she kept doing it! Her right foot rubbing up and down my left foot, as if trying to massage it w/ hers. It actually tickled and when she felt me trying to stiffle my giggling, she increased her speed of her toes and started tickling my feet w/ hers.

btw, this whole time, her bf, never knew what was going on. like, seriously had NO CLUE! lol.

So I continued to rub her feet ( cuz she pretty much kept stabbing me w/ her foot to continue). Funny how minutes before, her bf was just rubbng her feet but apparently he wasnt doing what she was trying to get him to do. Her feet were really soft. I could tell she takes good care of them. Now I'll bet you're wondering how I could tell through the sock right? It gets better....;)

While I was able to tickle her upperbody as well, it wasnt as effective, cuz she was pretty well protected under a cover and a jacket under that ( Kim's room was cold). So the only way I could have a succes was to stick w/ her feet. So that I did.

I continued to rub, caress and play w/ her feet while she just layed there. never once saying stop. Actually the only thing she said the whole time was " Ohh that felt good! do it again!" lol. So after like 30 mins, w/ everyone talking every now and then and watching the movie ( Sean of the Dead), she decided to cover her entire body w/ the blanket w/ me under it. She kept her feet in my lap, but now, her feet were covered to anyone else in the room w/ my hands under the blanket. To Jason and Kim, it just looked like the both of us were really cold. Well we were but I had other intentions. ;)

So her feet were still in my lap, but I didnt do THAT much tho. I mean I'm not gay, so guys if you think this is gonna get all hot and spicy, then no. it doesnt....unless you get off on stories like this. lol. Annnyway...

I kept rubbing her feet for her. Then I started thinking back to the party where she went under my shirt...so I did the same thing to her..but on her feet. (stay w/ me..lol). I slipped my fingers under her sock, leaving her sock on and very gently started carressing the arch of her foot. She responded by using my knee, to take her sock off! She wiggled her toes at me and opened one eye then closed it. So I took that as a yes. lol. so I started rubbing her foot under the cover and gently tickling her foot and playing w/ her toes. She would grin, bite her lip, or simply just lay there w/ a slight grin on her face. Then she would switch foot, and wiggle that one as if to say " now this one." I would go back and forth between the left and right foot under the cover. Tickling, playing w/ rubbing, carressing, playful patting, etc. This whole thing went on for like an hr. Pretty much me playing w/ her feet like that during the whole movie. She sat up and we all left Kim in her room and said goodnight. I told Jason and Ashley to come back to my room so I could give her and her bf coats to wear while they walked back to their apartment.

And that's it.

AND I WANT COMMENTS FROM EVERY PERSON WHO READS THIS!!! :p[/QUOTE]

so any chance you'd be in that postition again, or be willing to, cause i could use a foot rub :p

Iluv2Btickled wrote:

"I cannot count how many pms have said " show me your feet" "how ticklish are you on a scale of 1-10?" or "let's meet" in a sense. These pm's are truly ignored. I dont give them a second thought. I dont know you! Approach me how you would if you saw me standing in line or in the grocery store!"--Me

------------------

hmmmm, ok.

"Excuse me, miss? I'm having some trouble here. Can you help me? What's the difference between a rutabaga and a turnip? I just can't figure it out."

How was that?:fish:

Good story, btw. Never found the other one but this one was great.

Thank you for posting your experiences!

I quite enjoyed reading them.

It's great to know that this stuff actually happens in real life...
I wouldn't mind if it happened to me, but I don't seem to have your magic...

That sounded like a lot of fun...

It appears that your friend Ashley might be one of us...you should ask her if she's inclined towards feet/tickling and report back...

Ask and you shall have :)

I really enjoyed your story! See if you convince your friend and come with her on hollidays to Lisbon - Portugal ;) We would have lots of fun!!! :D

keep playing and enjoying life ;)

Wonderful story!!

That was a great story, and there is nothing sexier (to me, anyways) than a woman who likes to play with other women's feet...

Nicely done!

good storyn

good story!!! would like to hear some more though! :2poke:

Whoa you guys ressurected this story?!?! lol! Too funny!

She was actually here w/ e and my roommate chillin the other day. I gave her a back and foot rub and she looved it. I was eating and she kept tickling my feet trying to get me to hurry up so I could rub her back. She tickled my feet off and on for like 10 mins. Pinching here and wiggling there. She pinched my achilles(sp?) tendon and omg it felt so weird in a tickly way! I gave in and gave her a back massage. Later when I finished w/ her feet, I got her back gooood! lol! Her feet are sooo sensitive. She didnt laugh too much tho. Just giggled a bit and kept saying "nooo! nononono! be nice! ur not being nice!! noooo!" I dragged my nails all over her feet, gave her a few silly raspberries, went inbetween her toes and scribbled on her arches. She was soo relaxed she didnt want to roll away so she just squirmed. All of this lasted for about oh......10 mins. ;)

I got tickled really good today by someone unrelated to this story. I'll post about it later. ;)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back