• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

for those who like hearing "the word"

for the Helen Hunt fans, on one of the last episodes of Mad About You (they hire Ellen Degeneres as a nanny), Helen tries to get the baby to laugh. Several times she teases, "who's ticklish?"

on a Ned and Stacy there was a cute tickle fight with the female lead complaining that ned cleaning her shirt tickled, some nice squealing, and then came back at him saying "maybe someone else is ticklish"

susan saint james laughing complained "that tickles" in love at first bite.

christi lahti in Crazy from the Heat laughed "Don't tickle me" as Ruben Blades tickled her stockinged feet.

Another Kristen Davis Sex and the City one:
The one where she's going out with the guy who can't kiss, who "rapes her chin", she tries to coax him into kissing gently, telling him she likes it when he lightly tickles her with his tongue. Of course, we all know it's a big fat lie, and KD hates being tickled (which makes me think she must be very ticklish indeed...)

Paula Abdul sings Tickle in a song on her Spellbound album. I can't remember the name of the song, but the lyric was "You, a candy-coated carousel of kicking little tickle-me do's" or something. She was my role model in elementary school. Lol! Heh. She's cool. Mwah!
-C :blush:

i dun think she was SUPPOSED 2 b tickling him. i think she was just making a joke. and despite her fierce expression in that scene, her voice sounded just as heavenly ans sweet as always ^_^ "hey, does that tickle? say uncle! give up yet? give up yet?"

I just discovered one more by accident.

In the episode of "I Love Lucy" in which Ricky and Lucy are handcuffed together. L and R are trying to get ready for bed but can' change they're clothes and such, blah blah, typical Lucy antics, and then decide to give up and just take off their shoes. They can't reach their own feet at the same time, so they sit and put their feet in eachother's laps to take them off for eachother. During the taking off of the shoes, Lucy yells, "Aaagh! Don't tickle my feet!"

Mwah!
-Bell

In an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond, both Ray and Marie say something about watching a ticklefight. Mwah!
-Bell :cool2:

1. Pan, from Dragonball GT (plus, the actress who plays young goku and young gohan must have said it COUNTLESS times on Dragon Ball)
2. Ranamon, from Digimon
3. April O'Niel, from TMNT (u know which series i mean ;))
4. Rio, from Burn-Up eXcess
5. Akane, from Magic User's Club

and that's all i can think of right now

Thanks, EE, for reserecting this old thread! I don't remember if I already mentioned this one or not, but Tina Fey said tickle during an SNL Christmas special.

Other female alum from SNL who said "the word" are Lorraine Newman and Gilda Radner. Jane Curtain was tickled by John Belushi during a sketch, but didn't say tickle.

I'm still holding out for some good tickle mentions on "Friends," but the clock is running. The writers must not be tickle enthusiasts.

The record for the most tickle references during one show is still held by "Allie McBeal" in the "Happy Birthday, Baby" episode.

plz, call me MC^2. oh, and i finally got to d/l clips from the recent My Life As A Teenage Robot episode, and of course, the "t-word" is meantioned quite a lot there, including by Jenny :) (then again, i don't see how she COULDN'T say it in such an ep, lol)

Someone mentioned Jodie Foster in this thread. I heard her say "the word" during an interview. She used it figuratively. Something like "I was tickled to death." It was still nice to hear her say it.

This was a GREAT mention..

"The Dick Van Dyke Show" - Laura (Mary Tyler Moore) is trying to swear her neighbor Millie to secrecy to keep her from telling Rob a secret. Millie says to Laura:

"If I tell, they can stretch me out on a rack and tickle my feet with feathers"

Sadly, Laura doesn't comment or take her up on her offer.

here's one for all u Power Rangers fans i can't believe i never thought of:

Thuy Trang, Trini from season 1, in an episode about her doll Mr. Tickle-Sneezer

i can't believe i never thought of this one!

Starfire, from Teen Titans

Susan Sarandon in The Witches of Eastwick (several times)

Raul

in which part of the movie does susan sarandon say "tickle"? also the movie is on youtube so someone might know. if not could someone post the clip of her saying it

Wow, you replied to my post from 2002! I've been waiting so long!

Susan Sarandon is teaching a group of kids in music class and says "Tickle you now..tickle, tickle, tickle." It goes with the music they are listening to and is part of the lesson.

Bye!

We should get this going again. Dannii minogue speaks the word "tickling" in her song "Everybody Changes Underwater".

Last edited:
Hey, I remember starting this thread! Since I began with a Jennifer Garner reference, I'll post another one. Although, it's not a "saying the word" reference, it still seems like the appropriate time & place.

I saw an episode of "Alias," which I believe was from early season three. Sidney goes into a building to steal some necklace. She gets it then of course gets chased by a virtual army. She ends up on the 200th floor of a sky-scraper, or something like that. So she goes out on a ledge, sheds all her cloths, except her undies, or wonderfully conviennient swimming regalia and dives straight down into a pool.

Next, she jumps into her getaway car. The viewer is wondering "where's the necklace?" At that point, she puts her bare feet on the dash and the viewer sees the necklace wrapped around her ankle. There's a mind-blowing close-up of Garner's bare feet as they're sitting in the dashboard. I'm sure nearly all fans would love it.

I don't think I could recall very many instances of the word that didn't actually involve tickling. However, I posted a scene in this thread from the show Alias of the person Big Brown Eyes just mentioned, Jennifer Garner, saying the word.

In a thread I posted the other day, the character Greenlee from All My Children says the word or its variants in three seperate scenes, the first of which involves a pedicure. Before the treatment begins she says something to the effect 'Oh, I am majorly ticklish- so if I laugh, it's not you it's me.'

Nancy Travis utters the word while receiving a pedicure (no actual tickling) in a scene I deposited here.

All for now...

Thank you for posting all those great clips! I liked them all! I thought the scene in which Hope, from DOOL, was tickled and said she was ticklish was the best one. I've always thought Kristen A. was a knock-out.

Looks like I made a mistake in this thread. I did not begin this thread with a Jennifer Garner reference. That was a different thread all together. But the orginal JG reference is listed in MiCA's thread.

Happy monday to all! :dancingbanana:

Yes! Follow the links in City's post, right above mine, and you can see the clips. Happy thursday! :dancingbanana:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back