• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For those who like to watch their husbands/wives tickled....

Chatouiller: French for tickle

The fetish definitions:
Cuckold, A man who likes watching his wife recieve sexual gratification from another man
Cuckquean, A woman who likes watching her husband recieve sexual gratification from another woman

Twist the words together, and amalgamate...
Cuckouiller: A man who enjoys seeing his wife sexually gratified by another man via tickling.
Cuckquiller: A woman who enjoys seeing her husband sexually gratified by another woman via tickling.

There you go, a new fetish born from two old ones ;).

(If somebody could delete this one I'd be grateful)

Last edited:
Clever, clever...

I envy the man (or woman) who's partner is into tickling...

Both a clever and interesting post, i have often thought of tickling as a revenge punishment with someone else tickling my partner, while she begs i just watch and drink coffee and support the ler.

Both a clever and interesting post, i have often thought of tickling as a revenge punishment with someone else tickling my partner, while she begs i just watch and drink coffee and support the ler.

You sir are an evil bastard.

My husband thinks he wants to see me tickled. I think he couldn't handle it.

We're still discussing what to do. Security and privacy are our top concerns.

Only way to know for sure is to go for it. If he finds himself uncomfortable he has a safety word too. That way everybody is taken into consideration.

This is all part of the discussion. If either one of us can stop it then it won't be "real". We already hold back on each other. He thinks he wants real bondage and complete inability to stop it. But we have to also worry about getting robbed, killed, or raped in that position. Or having someone take photos that would ruin our careers.

This is all part of the discussion. If either one of us can stop it then it won't be "real". We already hold back on each other. He thinks he wants real bondage and complete inability to stop it. But we have to also worry about getting robbed, killed, or raped in that position. Or having someone take photos that would ruin our careers.

Good points. Need to play it safe.

The one thing that always gave me comfort when meeting up with tickle people is that it's pretty unlikely that someone would put an ad out for tickling if they didn't have a tickle fetish. It's just an unusual thing to fake.

For me I'll fantasize about another woman tickling my tied up wife on her feet or while her feet are sticking out while burried at the beach. I will be honest with myself though, I know I could never truly handle it in reality and it will remain a fantasy. As for another man tickling my wife or doing anything else with her, well it's out of the question.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back