• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For ticklee's (male and female), who is your fantasy tickler?

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
A question for male and female ticklee's: Who is your fantasy tickler?

You don't have to list just one, you can list 2, 5, 117.......

Outfits, model, movie star, sci-fi character, giggling nurse, evil nurse, sexy librarian, genie, etc.

Feel free to post pictures...

(I say this because I've found a few pictures over the years that may drive ticklee's wild....)

(This thread is for your fantasy, for couples to find new ideas to liven up their own tickling scene, and for producers, if they care, to incorporate into their videos
if they've run out of ideas.....)

There are many hot women out there. Hard to say.

There is this one news anchor, she looks as if she could have fun to tickle torture somebody.
And there is a woman working at my local drugstore. She has a kind of shy attitude but I bet she can be evil and nasty ;-)

Jade of TICKLE ABUSE

My fantasy switch is Br:bowing::bowing:ke, fantasy 'lee Tasha, and fantasy 'ler the fabulous Jade.

WELL, just to get a lady in here...

Tom Hiddleston- the man's voice does things to me, it just does, and his fingers are so long and good lord in heaven... Though I also wouldn't mind Jensen Ackles, mm no I would not. :D Jensen and Jared Padalecki (I watch Supernatural, what can I say?) And Tom and Chris Hemsworth- Loki and Thor man, can't go wrong.

HOWEVER I would also love to be tickled by Scarlett Johansson. Alex Kingston as River Song would be fantastic too I'm sure.

Fictional character tickler? Harley Quinn.

Actual person? Mila Kunis and Yvonne Strahvoski.

well she isn't famous and only I'm aware of her but this sexy bartender I know hehe

Well, there's always Shannen Doherty because I'd like to think she's mean, and Alyssa Milano because I like to think she'd be a teaser.

But right now I'd opt for getting outnumbered in the CNN break room by Brooke Baldwin, who has frisky-looking fingers, and Erin Burnett, who could use her sardonic no-nonsense attitude against me anytime.

Brooke_Baldwin-3-1024x576.jpgbrooke-baldwin-e1241183ecadb9b7.jpglarge_image-1.jpg

Most of mine aren't in any order except that my number one would have to be my friend Elyshia. She's just very open about her sexuality and has this giggle anytime she gets to touch mens' chests and tummies, I think if she were to discover the eroticism of tickling, she'd make a very hot ler.

My rest would have to include Addie Juniper -she's just such a playful little hipster.
My former high school teacher Carrie (not gonna mention surname)- aside from bring really hot, she had this pen with feathers on the eraser-end that I fantasized about alll the time.
A really sexy humanoid alien- I've always had this alien abduction/experiment/tickle fantasy.
My high school friend, Megan- she's really tall, and I like that in a woman.
I have plenty of others, but these are my favorites.

Hm, off the top of my head I'd have to say

Olivia Wilde

Angelina Jolie, teacher fantasy, Laney from tickle horror, Rachel Steele, helena bonham carter

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back