• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ForeverRio

njjen3953

4th Level Orange Feather
HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON

getwell61.psd.gif

Jen

Thankyou Jen!

I showed her your post this morning and it really made her feel better and smile. Thankyou so much. She'll be here in the hospital until probably tuesday but she's feeling better all the time and your note really brightened her day. She says she's going to try to sign on later tonight for a little while.

David

Sorry to hear, David. :( Here's to a quick recovery for Rio! :)

Re: Thankyou Jen!

TummyDragon said:

I showed her your post this morning and it really made her feel better and smile.

I am so glad to hear that. I will be looking for her if I am online tonight.

Jen

Get Well Soon!

Hi, ForeverRio:

I am confident that many thoughts and prayers in the community are for your speedy recovery. Please add me to that list of "well-wishers."
We sincerly hope you get well soon.:grouphug:

Although it is COMPLETELY understandable as to why it is essential that you be away until further notice...rest assured you will be missed by the community until you are comfortably and safely far enough along with your recovery to rejoin us again.:cool:

With TummyDragon at your side, I am confident that you are in good hands.;)

Oh goodness! I am so very sorry for whatever you may be going through right now, Rio. I pray it is nothing too serious. Please take all the time you need to recover and make sure TD is waiting on you hand and foot (hey, we gotta soak it up while we can!). We are all looking forward to your safe, recovered, and well rested return. My thoughts are with you.

Mimi

Bump

For those of you who have not seen this and might like to respond

Hi Rio,

Hope you're back in Tip Top shape really soon.

Take Care,
Jan

Rio,
Welcome to the Princess club. ;) Let me know if you need to talk or compare. Miss you darlin'!
Jo
BTW, Iwarned the long hair about the claw for the next couple months!

Thank you all so much for your well wishes! It certainly was comforting to see these posts while I'm slowly getting back up to speed!

Rest assured, David is making sure I enjoy my mandatory vacation... having never taken time off to do NOTHING for weeks at a time, it's taking some getting used to! Somehow I think I'll manage ;-)

Again, thanks to you all!

xoxo
Rio

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back