• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

👣 Former Competition Cheerleader interested in Easy Cash: June Hirsch

tyler_d

TMF Expert
June Hirsch (5'4", size 7) was a girl who had relocated near me from many cities away. She was staying with some rather sketchy people in a temporary capacity until she could get more established and back on her feet. The prospect of quick easy cash is what made her interested in showing off her feet.

That's how I initially met her through this group of sketchy acquaintances. Those acquaintances always knew I had a thing for fresh cute feet of college-age women looking to expand their horizons! In fact, it was right next to a college campus where I was introduced to June. When I first examined her soles in front of those acquaintances, she was wearing a pair of well-worn Nike shox. I would later get to smell her feet out of those smelly sneakers and lick them good too!

Her feet smelled great and she was also a former competition cheerleader of 3 years. She said she was not interested in selling her shoes to anyone when asked, but I certainly got her soles pressing into my face while probably creeping her out. I loved licking and smelling her feet too while attempting to tongue tickle her delicious soles.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back