• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Former Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane Goes To Jail

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Front page headline of

www.wpvi.com

Former Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane was sentenced to 10 to 23 months in jail today.

The story said that Ms Kane was led to jail in handcuffs, but, that her family is working to raise her $75,000 cash bail, and she might be out of jail within 24 hours on bail.

Chances are, an appeal process will now be forthcoming, so it will be interesting to see how much jail time Kane actually gets.

I have no sympathy for her, She broke the law,she needs jail time. If she serves no jail time,it sets a bad example. I don't care what party she belongs to. This type of corruption must stop. Nobody is above the law.

I agree, Zod.

As those who are following this incident know, Ms Kane is now out of prison on bail.

At first, it was stated that Kane could have served more than twenty years in jail.

The judge that sentenced her, was far more lenient, with the 10 to 23 month sentence.

Ms Kane was denied house arrest.

After the appeal process is completed, it would not surprise me to see her sentenced to maybe.. a year in jail, and that she would be out of jail in six months for "Good Behavior", whatever that means.

Usually, in a case like this, especially with a corrupt high profile public official, it often seems they receive the more lenient sentence, as opposed to the harsher one.

Well of course, we can't put such a bad person as her (an ex attorney general) in with all those other really really bad people in prison, some of whom she may have had dealings with. Has much to do with why ex-law officials get such lenient sentences, if any, so far as I can tell.

I think this is awful, and she deserves a much harsher sentence. Granted, maybe in a separate section of the prison, like for dirty cops, to avoid a disproportionate form of punishment, but after what she did, this is outrageous.

Another putrid corrupt politician. :sowrong:
Her prison sentence is much too short.

Agreed, mils.

Kane probably deserves the type of sentence that ex Illinois governor. Rod. "Blago". (Can never spell his last name without looking) got, for when he tried to sell Barack Obama's Senate seat after Obama was elected president, which was 14 years.

Blago has been in jail since 2012. Under federal law, it is said he must serve at least 85 percent of his sentence, and wouldn't be eligible for release until 2024.

It would seem that Kane is finished in politics, and as an attorney. Even though her law license was just "suspended", I doubt she will get it back, and it would not surprise me to see her disbarred.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back