• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forum signing me out every time I click into a subsection

sandwich

What’s happening with the site just now, the search function isn’t working either? Apologies if this has already been posted/addressed by the mods.

I'm not aware of anyone having problems with search until now. Are you not seeing the search bar at all? Can you describe what it's doing/what you're observing when it fails?

But we are aware of the signout issue, and we are working on troubleshooting it. We just made some major changes to the forum, so there are some incompatibilities we'll have to track down and iron out.

I apologize for the trouble, I know it sucks when a site you like stops working properly. But we will figure it out and fix it :)

And the "Reply With Quote" is not working right for me, it works but you have to click on it twice, and it takes you to the post but it looks totally different, it's all in white and not the same blue forum. And I can't edit my profile. Oh well, I just assume it will be fixed eventually, but just thought I'd mention it.

When I log in I click the remember me box and I have no problems at all.

Hey Jeff, I had this just now, whenever I clicked on a forum, or create a post, it would ask me to log in again. Hasn't happened since I've clicked "remember me" might just be an odd bug? Was there an update recently?

The search bar is there, but when I type something in and click search I get “no results” and am signed out. Possibly a bug/glitch for me?

This has been happening for me. I've been using Firefox and Safari but it keeps logging me out as soon as I click on any sub section.

Relieved to see that it's not just me who's having issues!

Same here. I don't get logged out from every section, just certain sections

Site is almost completely broken for me. Multiple log in attempts needed for even one post. What the heck is going on?

I’ve been having a little trouble with that, too. Always having to re-login.

No luck for me. I'm still getting logged out.

Edit: I clicked specifically on the website and told the browser to clear all cookies. So far that seems to be working.

Last edited:
No luck for me. I'm still getting logged out.

Edit: I clicked specifically on the website and told the browser to clear all cookies. So far that seems to be working.

I'll clear my cookies and see if that works. But so far I'm having the same problem.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back