• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Found a girl who loves being tickled!

hockeygolf13

TMF Poster
So I have found a girl who loves being tickled. I met her online and I will be seeing her in a week! She didn't know she liked it until she met me.
We started talking and I told her I like feet and she liked that and asked what else I like and I told her tickling and she said she liked not being in control and she said she was pretty sure she was ticklish from last she remembered. She was with a friend one night, a guy, and said she was talking to a guy (me) that liked tickling and she wasn't completely sure if she was ticklish or not and he attacked her. He just got upper-body but apparently went at it for 10 minutes and she was ridiculously ticklish and was turned on by it. The story turned me on like no other and excited me, but I wanted to know if her feet were ticklish. The next day she said she would try to find out, so when she was with the guy the next night she put her feet in his lap asking for a massage knowing what would happen and sure enough he said "Remember how ticklish you were yesterday...." and tickled her feet for a good two minutes before moving to her upper body because her feet were extremely ticklish, but she loved it! This story turned me on like no other. I can't wait until next weekend and I get to tickle her and she is excited because it will get to go past tickling ;)

it just stinks cause i go to school an hour and a half away from where she lives so we won't be able to see each other a ton, but when we do it will be great :)

That, dear boy, is called anticipation. Let the mind run wild and free, try not to swerve into oncoming traffic removing a bullet from the chamber and let the joyous reunions happen when they will. In the meantime, PMs are fun to keep the engine idling high between times. ;)

All the best, you two. And take photos. And post them.

Sounds like she already found a guy who likes tickling her though :/ and hes within regular hangout distance apparently.
He is her best guy friend, so it isn't like that for him. Nothing is going to happen between them and it is the first time he has tickled her and its cause she brought it up because me, so it isnt like that. I get the true joy of tickling her :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back